ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Seattle GH3 Tues @ 8PM Must be 21enter! THE RETURN HAS BEGUN
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Seattle GH3 Tues @ 8PM Must be 21enter! THE RETURN HAS BEGUN Reply with quote

as seen on evening magazine!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYC7dOlGcIY&feature=related

come and join the party

Tuesdays @ 9pm.

As I've said before if I can get 4 bands together I'll start up the tournament up again with fun and prizes for all.

think you have what it takes to rock???

TONIGHT 1/20/09 Evening Magazine will be filming for an upcoming show. If you want to be semi famous be there.

AS SEEN IN THE SEATTLE TIMES

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/restaurants/2008610137_rockband110.html

Now on monday nights we have rat city roller girl trivia and we are still rockin' out on tuesdays

come out and get your rock on

tomorrow night we are back. We have rockband, and everything is rockin'
same place same time

see below for details

For the holiday season we are taking a break. This Tuesday the 18th will be the last GH session of the year.

We will be making our triumphant return on 1/8/08 with RockBand, WooHoo!!!

Hope every one has a great holiday and we'll see y'all next year.

Cheers
-Rob

GH3 Contest

**************ATTENTION***************
*************THIS JUST IN**************

Researchers at the renowned Stilnor Jughymon health and wellness clinic in Stockholm Sweden indicate Guitar Hero has been found to reduce stress and is a great way to burn off those pesky post thanksgiving calories. The study has also show that a persons "awesomeness" factor is greatly increased.

FYI rockers.

every tuesday. 8pm

3924 Airport Way S Seattle, WA 98108-5215
http://www.goldiesairportway.com/

Thanks everyone for making this tournament a total kick ass success.
We had a fierce competition and after too many rock kicks and mick jagger chicken walks we have our winner.

dreamaddict (Tristan) took gold.
Rob was second place and Zach rounded off the top three. Kinda glad I didn't have to play Zach, guy has skills.

we are going to keep things going at Goldie's and in two weeks or so we'll have Rock Band. Thanks again everyone, that means you Kevin.

Cheers

AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mJ_AzUbfLA

It's all about booze and enthusiasm!!!!!

Tuesday night is lady's night. 2 dollar PBR's and free rock lessons for all the ladys

here are the pictures from our halloween blowout
http://picasaweb.google.com/TacoExchange/GoldiesHalloweenFreckinAwesomeBlowOutGoodTimeParty

there is a guitar hero contest going on in Seattle at Goldie's Bar and grill off airport way. By the Tully's roasting plant (the old rainier brewery)

3924 Airport Way S Seattle, WA 98108-5215
http://www.goldiesairportway.com/

Prizes for the winners
BBQ rib specials and 2 dollar PBR pounders

FREE PARKING

it's going down every Tuesday night till we stop having fun. Start time is at 8pm sign in at 7:30.

I heard there are some pretty good players in Seattle. I guess we'll see.

If you'd like more info please feel free to drop me a line ozoroblee@hotmail.com

Remember Halo is not an valid excuse, let nothing stand in your path to Rock-hero-ism

cheers

Last edited by ozoroblee on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 22 times in total
spudmastaflash  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o shit ill try and make one of them
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just moved to Seattle a month ago, I'll try to make it on the 9th. I've always wanted to try something like this
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
dreamaddict  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might add that everyone there was totally cool and it was one of the funnest bar tournaments I've done so far. Plus the ribs are not bad and the PBR is $2. I'll be there next Tuesday.

Sig picture brought to you by GuitarHailz™
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
I just moved to Seattle a month ago, I'll try to make it on the 9th. I've always wanted to try something like this

It's tons of the fun. We have an open practice for about an hour or so before we start. You can always come down and jam for awhile.

Ahh, and the delicious PBR flows
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have to be 21 to enter?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:

yeah, it's being held at a bar.
spudmastaflash  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozoroblee wrote:
meister wrote:

yeah, it's being held at a bar.

WEAAAAAAK I'm 21 in like 6 months
aabbcc  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gay i thought by the sound it would be one of those places where they have a bar sction, but then anthor section, thanks for runing my day ass wipe, i liveing in fucking bellingham we had one fucking tournemt, AT FUCKING GAMESTOP.
meister  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone, like me, that is not able to go, want to meet somewhere? I want to face the best in Seattle.
dreamaddict  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Would anyone, like me, that is not able to go, want to meet somewhere? I want to face the best in Seattle.

so far that's me, and I'll be at the bar, so you can face all the other players in the city somewhere else, but as for the BEST...I'll be at the bar drinking beer and rocking out. Either that, or getting served by the actual best GH player in Seattle and drinking beer.

meister  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think for the last month there has been a new best. Look at my scores. 8.1 million on 80s after I update and 18.6 on GH2. Too bad I won't be 21 for almost 2 years
dreamaddict  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
I think for the last month there has been a new best. Look at my scores. 8.1 million on 80s after I update and 18.6 on GH2. Too bad I won't be 21 for almost 2 years

damn son! those are some serious scores. I don't use optimum SP paths yet, or get all neurotic about the squeezes, or use the select button, or a lot of things, so most of my scores suck (by scorehero standards). Too bad you can't go to the bar, it would be a showdown like most people wouldn't get to see. Of course, Scorehero is one thing, competition pressure + beer + still trying to play well is a whole other story But oh well. See you in 2 years I guess.

EDIT: I just updated most of my scores fresh from my PS2 (the non-trivial ones) and I'm still like a million shy. Damn, damn, damn! Time to really start wringing the points out of those suckers I guess...:P

ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aabbcc wrote:
gay i thought by the sound it would be one of those places where they have a bar sction, but then anthor section, thanks for runing my day ass wipe, i liveing in fucking bellingham we had one fucking tournemt, AT FUCKING GAMESTOP.

Well, that's what you get for living in Bellingham. Don't blame your poor real estate decisions on me pal.
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamaddict wrote:
meister wrote:

damn son! those are some serious scores. I don't use optimum SP paths yet, or get all neurotic about the squeezes, or use the select button, or a lot of things, so most of my scores suck (by scorehero standards). Too bad you can't go to the bar, it would be a showdown like most people wouldn't get to see. Of course, Scorehero is one thing, competition pressure + beer + still trying to play well is a whole other story But oh well. See you in 2 years I guess.

EDIT: I just updated most of my scores fresh from my PS2 (the non-trivial ones) and I'm still like a million shy. Damn, damn, damn! Time to really start wringing the points out of those suckers I guess...:P

Oh how right you are. Try doing a power slide after a bucket o' beers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: