ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
HashBash - Nov 16-18 - near Cleveland, Ohio - [COMPLETED]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD NEWS - It seems like I will be able to make this

In other words, I will be driving from Richmond to Cleveland, probably leaving around lunchtime on Friday (I'll take a halfday vacation). I know that dspoonrt, Huwonk and Dreyvas have all expressed interest in catching a lift with me, so hopefully there will be a good 3-4 names to add to the "DEFINITELY" list!!!

Yay!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% certain I'll be able to make this, but I'll find out. Sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to show off how horrible I probably will be at Pop'n Music (I won't even TOUCH Beatmania vanilla or IIDX, though).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say I'm an almost definite. I don't think I'll have anything going on (besides the OSU Michigan game, we'll have to take a little time to watch that).

"Power Surge," "Funk You," "Grindsaw Groove," and "DisorderlyConduct"
- all charted by dspoonrt

DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in.

I sure hope that SArm will drop by. I'll have missed my chance to chill with him in the indiana get together. :3

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
xD1x  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god, what utterly crappy timing. I'm actually going to be in Kentucky that weekend for an early Thanksgiving family visit, but our entire family (30+ people) is coming in on Saturday. If it weren't for me having a quiz on that Friday, I might have been able to come home Thursday, driven up Friday, went home Saturday morning, and be perfectly fine.

You know what, go ahead and add me to the "maybe" list. I might skip my Friday quiz and come home a day early just so I can catch up with some people I haven't seen since WSVG Dallas.
Oraphice  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the weekend wide open, just have to clear it with my wife. If I do come up, it would probably be for just Saturday.

I can bring some SingStar with me, if I come.
steev  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, I've got the car for Saturday. So at least I'll be there...still gotta talk to rob about it

GH:
[] - log (43/48)
[] - Guitar God(-9)
[x] - get my copy of GH3 back
RB:
[x] - Medium Drums Campaign
[] - Hard Drums Campaign (RttH)
[x] - Beat Expert Guitar on sightread
[] - 10 Expert Gold Stars on Expert Guitar
[x] - Any Drum Gold Stars whatsoever
[]
LordEstep  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ryan (Oraphice) comes, then I will ride up with him.

So that Dpoeschl knows who I am, I won the Medium/Hard side of the Tournament in Sandusky.
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the word on the bash?

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
dpoeschl  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word is that this will be an awesome weekend!

People who have confirmed so far:
- wuLFe
- devilmayasian
- dspoonrt
- ajanata
- ral
- steev

And there are a ton more people "probably coming." As we have a little over a week until this event, I'd appreciate it if people confirmed soon (if they are able).

Also, I added a partying disclaimer to the original post, which I will add here as well:

dpoeschl wrote:
*Fair Warning:
I am fortunate to live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, and we must remain respectful of the neighbors (no running around outside late at night screaming). Also, I will not allow underage drinking. I'm sorry if this makes me seem "uncool" to you... but if that's your perspective, I'd rather you not come. I also reserve the right to throw anybody out if they are belligerent.

Having said that, drinking will be allowed for those who are of age, as long as things stay reasonable. As long as things stay under control, I'm happy... I just can't jeopardize my living situation over this get-together. I'm not an uptight asshole, I just feel the need to say this very clearly now, so I don't have to defend my position later.

I'm sure that there won't be any problems with that, but I just want to make my stance clear.

Also, if you plan on staying the night you'll probably want to bring a sleeping bag. We have hardwood floors, and limited couch space (which is all pretty much reserved already). I'll try to have a few futon mattresses to throw on the ground if I can.

My GH Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/dpoeschl
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: dpoeschl
ILoveHellsAshes  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to go, as long as 16 year olds can go. >_> Just need to find a ride. Anyone going threw Girard, Ohio to get there?

Too big, not to mention stupid.

Goal: 60 GH3X FC\'s (DONE!)
Goal: 750kEWWS (745k)

ILoveHellAshes - 4 wins, JPrez44 - 0 wins.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: L Breathe I
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my employees just asked for the week off, even though I told her that I would need someone at the cafe for at least thursday and friday....someone is going to get fired.

This will only change my plans only slightly, but I will still make it.

dpoeschl  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this starts in 2 days... I'd really appreciate it if you guys were more enthusiastic about this... the other get-together threads are kicking my get-together thread's ass. Heh.

If you're not on the "confirmed" list, please let me know if you're planning on coming (so I can get you directions and whatnot).

So, who's excited (besides DMA... he's always excited...)?

My GH Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/dpoeschl
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: dpoeschl
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is gonna kick ass. ... Unfortunately I may have to step out for several hours on Saturday. Family from out-of-state that I see every couple years will be in town.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dpoeschl wrote:
So, who's excited (besides DMA... he's always excited...)?

oh, behave.

I'm fixing to get my morning plans set so that I can get there. Hope to see everybody there (and a lot of the maybes)!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: