ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New European DLC available for Guitar Hero II - 360
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmy-p  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just wanted to see what they called me after all 5 stars on expert, and by the way the songs suck
Jugenheimer  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have links to the videos? Or does anyone know where I can go to watch them? They don't appear to be on YouTube...
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jugenheimer wrote:
Does anyone have links to the videos? Or does anyone know where I can go to watch them? They don't appear to be on YouTube...

Check page one. I posted videos.
infernalhatred  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw this, I was worried that European bands that I know of would be in there since my disk is broken. I'm glad that they saved Gojira, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy, and Primordial for possible GH3 DLC.
It is you the face... a work of those is worthy of do a FC in 99.93% of all you set to music them in any guitar hero. I removed the hat for the you. Alone to mine doubts is guitar hero to 2 is played or 3 years or itself you alone plays guitar hero for the couch sessions of you set to music you screw. but it is that... do not I know to translate that everything here for the English therefore will have a Brazilian that have
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmy-p wrote:
i just wanted to see what they called me after all 5 stars on expert, and by the way the songs suck

The songs suck for the GH gods as far as being tough to play. But the last pack was for that.

They're just like a bunch of tier 2 songs. Actually I like the the Los Rodriguez song a lot. It's a nice change of pace in terms of the sound.
DaMan1468  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is fucking ridiculous, i have bought every pack so far and even i'm not gonna buy this.

This makes no sense, if you had a bunch of random songs that no1 has ever heard of wouldnt you make tem cheaper to people would check them out? If people don't pay for bands and music they know why would they pay more for crap they dont.
Jugenheimer  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBigBB wrote:
Jugenheimer wrote:

Check page one. I posted videos.

My bad. Thanks though
BluePartyhat  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks for the vids, but the last song is rather annoying.

JCirri wrote:
Absolutely incredible! Congratulations on the best GH achievement to date.

This is indeed history in the making. The amount of perseverance this took is just truly outstanding! Excellent job and best of luck with the 500k+ FC.
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMan1468 wrote:
this is fucking ridiculous, i have bought every pack so far and even i'm not gonna buy this.

This makes no sense, if you had a bunch of random songs that no1 has ever heard of wouldnt you make tem cheaper to people would check them out? If people don't pay for bands and music they know why would they pay more for crap they dont.

Exactly.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMan1468 wrote:

If you want my answer, it's because I'm not buying a song. I just like to have new challenges on the game. The only good thing about Guitar Hero songs that sound good is usually that they have more intuitive notecharts that are more fun to pick up. But I'll even play stuff I hate to listen to. I can't stand "Laid To Rest" as a song, but it's one of my most liked GH2 songs to actually play.

When I'm paying $12000 per year rent, $1200 per year in car insurance, and thousands more in taxes and miscellaneous bills, it's actually hard for me to NOT justify spending a few hundred on my favorite video game. Never seemed like a big expense to me.
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBigBB wrote:
Expert videos are up on Youtube for anyone who's curious:

"Sin Documentos" by Los Rodriguez (song contains 985 notes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz27vG4o3Fc

"Exile" by Soilwork (song contains 975 notes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p2lpIxLZhc

"Sept" by Plemo (song contains 934 notes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RH4_G6DTaA

Please excuse some of the stupid mistakes I made.

I thought i'd re-post this on the second page
Great Job on the Videos, really good for a sight read
after listening to the songs, they're actually not that bad, but really not the genre's i'm into, even so, Sept looked like the hardest, but with the long phrases it was annoying (I want to see the singer sing that language!)
Sin Documentos (Which I translated as "Without (sin) documentos (documents - cognate duhh!)) was an okay song, but it was something like we played in our Jazz band last year
Exile is a cool song, but its notechart is like soo many other songs on gh2 and gh3 to come
I'd download the songs in a heartbeat if they were free, but no thanks
But what I don't get is why are we looking for European songs when there is soo much un-tapped music in the U.S. waiting to be put onto this legendary game?
Bands that I like such as Breaking Benjamin, Brand New, the Offspring, Steve Vai, All American Rejects, Sum 41 and soo many more that I'm too lazy to name, + TONS of awesome music that I haven't listened to, and other genres with kick ass bands, are they even considered, or is it a popular vote or however they want to pick songs to put on, I'm not trying to make this a personal matter with me and Red Octane (I love the songs on Gh2 and it opened me up to a bunch of new music genres) but some new awesome stuff would be nice
I'm anxious to see what others think of the videos and price
DaMan1468  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea id prefer them to release more canadian/american small up and coming bands.

But they did do that with Protest the Hero, it was so awesome to play a song in GH from a small Toronto band i have seen play shows in church basements.

And SUM 41 was in GH1, but im still not buying this stuff, the note charts dont look like much fun
psychomonkey62  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the HELL is RO smoking?
Dynasty99  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people really need to get over themselves about this. More songs is a good thing. If you don't want them, don't download them, its simple.

And to people complaining about price, and complaining that they should pick bigger (american) bands: are you serious?
bigger licenses only cost more money, and for songs we've all heard over and over again. Its better for the small bands (in terms of promotion, getting their name out there) and for us (saving money, and hearing new music) for them to pick indie labels, and (relatively) unheard of bands.
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not buying this. I am waiting for GH3 downloadable content. No matter how much i like new songs im just not into the european scene that much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: