ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bass/Rhythm in quickplay mode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2n2  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Bass/Rhythm in quickplay mode Reply with quote

I'm a little disappointed you can't play rhythm or bass in quickplay. Not everyone has the opportunity to play co-op whenever they want. Playing them in practice is ok, but not having the concert setting and the rest of the band being lower volume loses quite a bit.

Anyway, just wondering how do-able it would be to swap tracks around so that the rhtym/bass parts would be playable in quickplay rather than the lead parts. Could they be relinked or swapped somehow? Dunno much about the file formats, or how much work would be involved, but just an idea for those who do.
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should be able to, I think you should be able to just open up the midi file and swap around the notes that way. Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think it should be doable. Doesn't mean I would want to do it though, I haven't found a rhythm/bass part that I like more than the lead yet.
2n2  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least it sounds feasible.

Yeah, it's not worth not being able to play the lead parts, but if you have the original and a modded version, you could play with the original normally and when you felt like playing bass/rhythm at a real venue without a second player, you could pop in the modded one.

Hopefully the tools will soon be able to make it possible. I'm a solo player 90% of the time, so this would be worth it for me if I knew how.
blind51de  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's foreseeable that someone will hack some AR or GS codes that'll switch the lead tracks to the secondary tracks, in the future.

But seeing as how it took several months for anyone to give hacking GH1 a shot, that may not happen for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: