ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
any gh3 release get togethers in the Bay Area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kow  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: any gh3 release get togethers in the Bay Area? Reply with quote

Anyone getting together this Sunday? If not, anyone looking to get together? I live out on the peninsula, and if its just a few people I could provide space and what not. The TV's not huge or anything, but there'd be enough room for a half dozen people or so to just hang out and what not. I do have two cats so if you're allergic you may want to grab some Claritin on your way over Leif Ericsson is also looking for something to do for Sunday, I think. Anyway, shoot me an AIM, MSN, or email (at my msn address) if you're interested.
youhas  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm generally inclined to spend the first weekend of GHIII play all holed up by myself: getting used to the new controller, and adapting for the new HOPOs, and hearing through the songs I'm unfamiliar with. Give me a week and I should be in a suitable state to rock out at Jetster's shindig, though.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably be doing the same as youhas. I can't make it the following weekend though, something else just came up.

In fact, now that I think about it... I'm pretty much booked as far as weekends go until around Thanksgiving.

ARgh. How do I manage to get myself this busy?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, you wanna hear a horrible story? i'm goin to play the game for a few days (probly alone so i can get all the songs and get the hang of it) then i am taking a plane to arizona. i cant wait to get the game, but i'll have less then a week to play b4 i have to abandon it for another week.
trav3ler  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to my local Best Buy and grabbing it to run home and play for a couple glorious hours before work. The closest release party to me is in SF and I dont want to go out there until something like 1 when I have work the next day. Although it would be kickass...

Goals:
Gold Star the main RB3 setlist [] (54/82)
That's gonna take a while... ><
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: