ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New England Get-Together Round 2 (Date: TBA once more)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjfolland  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is still going on, i'd definitely like to come. I'm like 10 minutes from Nashua, so i think i'm pretty close to wherever it will be. It'll definitely be cool to get to meet some of you guys.

TWO DAY FORUM BAN?!?! Sure... -Staff

Yus.
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask tonight, but most likely the answer will be that only Sam, Arm, Sage, and EvilByte could come. (Because I met them at the Holo-Dek)
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thestupidlowlife: Any official answer?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a house with 4 roommates, we all play guitar hero. Depending on when you guys would want to do this, there would be no problem doing it at my house. Big basement, Heat, and room for people to sleep (on floors). Somebody get back to me so we can set some stuff up. Also, if anyone lives close enough to someone else to carpool, that would be ideal as there is not much parking around my house.

So let me know.

Yus.
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjfolland wrote:
I have a house with 4 roommates, we all play guitar hero. Depending on when you guys would want to do this, there would be no problem doing it at my house. Big basement, Heat, and room for people to sleep (on floors). Somebody get back to me so we can set some stuff up. Also, if anyone lives close enough to someone else to carpool, that would be ideal as there is not much parking around my house.

So let me know.

Do it up. My dad said no.
eddaket  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am almost 17 and I might be able to go, but no definite. I need to talk to the parentals first.
cjfolland  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the thing, there are no parents here, it's all 20-25 year old dudes, everyone in the house drinks and smokes but me. I don't want to be getting in trouble by somebodies parents because their kid was around a bit of drinking or smoking. This is an issue i forgot to address in my earlier post. This may have to be an 18+ event, as i can not promise that my roommates will not smoke or drink on this weekend.

That being said, anyone that wants to come, and does drink, feel free to bring whatever you want. It's Bring your own food, and bring your own drinks weekend.

Yus.
abarre1234  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk if i could go to this, but would it be weird if im only 14?
01:34 eyewin8-1 : i would have wanted a tighter vagina
01:34 Gamb|irc : ^
01:34 eyewin8-1 : but thats just me
01:34 abarre1234-1 : i agree
01:34 eyewin8-1 : >_>
01:35 abarre1234-1 : >_>
01:35 eyewin8-1 : and you 2
01:35 eyewin8-1 : i guess
01:35 eyewin8-1 : lol
01:35 eyewin8-1 : <3 threesome
samling  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abarre1234 wrote:
idk if i could go to this, but would it be weird if im only 14?

It wouldn't be exceptionally weird, my brother, Sage, is 13, and he's going.

As of right now we've got 2 houses that we could definitely use. I'm talking with cjfolland about a way around the 18+ part, but either way, things are looking better.

Will update as I learn more.
cjfolland  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 18 plus thing isn't really a rule, it's just that peoples parents may not want their 13-14 year old at a house with no "adults" and probably some drinking and possibly some smoking going on. You don't have to be 18+, and it's not like i'm going to make you get a permission slip or something, but I just don't want anyones parents knocking my door down haha.

I don't know who is officially setting this up, but if it's at my house, then it'll have to be a Friday into Saturday affair. Any weekend is fine, if not this weekend then next weekend is ideal. And at some point i'll need a list, or a number of people coming so i can try to accomodate as many people with sleeping arrangements and so forth.

Also, we have 3 working TVs here, a PS2 and my Computer to play on. So if anyone can bring a TV or some systems and guitars, that would be awesome. Mark what's yours so you don't lose anything.

Bring sleeping bags, food, drinks (there are a bunch of convenience stores near my house though).

Yus.
samling  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjfolland wrote:
The 18 plus thing isn't really a rule, it's just that peoples parents may not want their 13-14 year old at a house with no "adults" and probably some drinking and possibly some smoking going on. You don't have to be 18+, and it's not like i'm going to make you get a permission slip or something, but I just don't want anyones parents knocking my door down haha.

I don't know who is officially setting this up, but if it's at my house, then it'll have to be a Friday into Saturday affair. Any weekend is fine, if not this weekend then next weekend is ideal. And at some point i'll need a list, or a number of people coming so i can try to accomodate as many people with sleeping arrangements and so forth.

Also, we have 3 working TVs here, a PS2 and my Computer to play on. So if anyone can bring a TV or some systems and guitars, that would be awesome. Mark what's yours so you don't lose anything.

Bring sleeping bags, food, drinks (there are a bunch of convenience stores near my house though).

It sounds perfect. The only things I can think of to address at the moment are: are all weekends alright? My last final is next Saturday and I don't get back home to New England until next Sunday, so this and next weekend are completely out for me. Would the weekend following that be alright? The other thing is, if you're able to talk to your roommates about this get-together, in particular the drinking/smoking aspect of it (maybe just tell them to keep it outside or low-key or something so that more people can be safely included in this get-together), that'd be great.

At the moment, this is sounding really great. Thanks cjfolland for all this, it looks like it's going to work out just fine.
cjfolland  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do whatever it takes to make it work. Any weekend is fine, as long as it is Friday-Saturday, not Saturday-Sunday.

This IS happening, and it IS happening at my house, i'll just let you guys talk it out amongst yourselves to set up a date and stuff.

Yus.
Taylor21  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i should be able to go
ImmortalX  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cjfolland, could you post your address?

I would wanna go (and I'll bring my 13 year-old brother, don't worry, he's cool), but I don't know where in Billerica you live

But yeah, sounds like our best option
Drunken Javery Mann: If we can put a man on the moon, we can put a man on the sun. We can put all the men in the world on the sun. There'll be a textile factory there, with wings. Inside that are all the women of the world. On the outside, there's an inch-long chain that attaches that textile factory to the one with the men in it. All 3 million of them. And then we will colonize the sun and make little communities. Because if we can put a man on the moon, then obviously we can do this.
Unafilliated  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up cause I would love to go. Names Adrian btw.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: