ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New England Get-Together Round 2 (Date: TBA once more)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cky71321  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see...my last day of finals, ironically enough, is the 21st. I'll somehow need to get a ride from Boston up to Billerica then. So, if anyone's going from/through the city on their way up, let me know. I don't want to miss this a second time. >_<
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Liquid Strife
chris13yo  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can take me and Daily500 off the list there is no way we can get rides to boston neither one of us have our license.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: chris13yo
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice guys, I'm excited now.
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm checking with my parents if I can go then. I'll probably show up between 5 - 6 PM Friday, and I can bring GH3 on the Wii and Rock Band, with 2 Gibson X-Plorer Guitars. Don't put me down as a definite quite yet. Anyways, I'll get back to you in about 2 - 3 hours.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
jmuphysicsguy  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my car needs work so i wont be able to drive up, id need to carpool but i dont think thats possible.....well damn

edit: SMOKY SAVE ME!!! I CAN HELP PAY FOR GAS?! I CAN AT LEAST DRIVE TO JMU!!

edit edit: ok so me and smoky talked and as of now we can carpool up, but i looked at the weather for the boston area and it seems its possible itll snow on friday/saturday in the NE and the only thing preventing me now is that i am not allowed to go if wed be driving through any form of frozen weather, so lets hope for the best

physicsdm in #SH IRC

cjfolland  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, i know there's been a lot of excitement and anticipation surrounding this event, but there's some bad news. As of today, there is really no way that it could be held at my house. As I do live in a rented house, i had to ask my landlord if 20+ people could be here and was told that given the weather conditions (more snow next weekend with the 2+ feet on the ground currently) there is no way that it could happen. There is literally no space for parking and no way i could even find places for that many cars to park.

Sorry guys, I tried my best but the weather and my landlord aren't gonna let this happen.

TWO DAY FORUM BAN?!?! Sure... -Staff

Yus.
samling  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, well, that's ok. It's been almost two weeks and I've gotten response about it from only about half of the people interested. We'll just have to try for a later date over break, and in the meantime find a better place. I, and everyone else, certainly appreciate your effort cjfolland. No worries about it, these things happen.
cjfolland  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So long as everyone is okay with it

I definitely want to meet you guys though, so i'll be watching this forum to see when one of these is going down. I'll definitely be down to stop by.

Sorry again everyone.

TWO DAY FORUM BAN?!?! Sure... -Staff

Yus.
jmuphysicsguy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* oh well, i guess this may actually help out me because if it is supposed to snow this weekend i would not be allowed to go because the one thing my mom has power over me on is bad travel conditions and i cant argue with her about that, so i guess well just have to see what happens

physicsdm in #SH IRC

thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmuphysicsguy wrote:
*sighs* oh well, i guess this may actually help out me because if it is supposed to snow this weekend i would not be allowed to go because the one thing my mom has power over me on is bad travel conditions and i cant argue with her about that, so i guess well just have to see what happens

The weather is LIGHT SNOW.. Weather = not an issue. The roads are clearing up. But SHIT SHIT SHIT! I leave for Texas in 8 days and the get-together has to be before christmas or /wrists. (jk of course) But I would be pretty pissed. So lets try and get a place.
erock  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a great place where 30-40 people can hang out. It's called Keisterz, Its a high-def gaming center with about 20 plasma TVs and customized speaker chairs. It's great. It costs $140 to rent out the place on a weekend, if alot of people come it wont be that much all between us.
I will let you know more if your interested
10:41 falco1234 : like i want dick in my but
10:41 k3v227 : ^

Matt wrote:
Gamb621 wrote:
gay excuse.
Apparently you do not understand the meaning of the word "gay". Unless you meant that it was a happy jovial excuse. Or the excuse likes other excuses of the same sex. Or you're an idiot.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 103206808524
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erock wrote:
I know a great place where 30-40 people can hang out. It's called Keisterz, Its a high-def gaming center with about 20 plasma TVs and customized speaker chairs. It's great. It costs $140 to rent out the place on a weekend, if alot of people come it wont be that much all between us.

Well bring it on man? Where is it? Is it open for this weekend? Sleepovers possible right?
erock  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thestupidlowlife wrote:
erock wrote:

Well bring it on man? Where is it? Is it open for this weekend? Sleepovers possible right?

ok this is in Pembroke, MA Im not sure if my parents would let any one stay over at my house but its worth a try. Yes it should be open this weekend. If there is no where to stay there is a hotel in my town Marshfield. This might be pretty far for some people. And I'm only 13 so if you guys cant get here or if my mom says no, then I'm not going anywhere. =/
EDIT: My mom said no about people spending the night, but she also said that people could stay here during the day and that the marshfield inn is cheap. If the moneys a problem with you guys i am sorry
10:41 falco1234 : like i want dick in my but
10:41 k3v227 : ^

Matt wrote:
Gamb621 wrote:
gay excuse.
Apparently you do not understand the meaning of the word "gay". Unless you meant that it was a happy jovial excuse. Or the excuse likes other excuses of the same sex. Or you're an idiot.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 103206808524
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erock wrote:
thestupidlowlife wrote:
erock wrote:

ok this is in Pembroke, MA Im not sure if my parents would let any one stay over at my house but its worth a try. Yes it should be open this weekend. If there is no where to stay there is a hotel in my town Marshfield. This might be pretty far for some people. And I'm only 13 so if you guys cant get here or if my mom says no, then I'm not going anywhere. =/
EDIT: My mom said no about people spending the night, but she also said that people could stay here during the day and that the marshfield inn is cheap. If the moneys a problem with you guys i am sorry

I'm down for this, if anyone else is. Address? Cost per person? Come on!

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my parents might be *not nice people* and attempt to prevent me from going up.

Will that stop me? Hell, nah.

Can I get an address on the location?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: