ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anyone play Counter Strike Source?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
entropymaxer  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys are all late bandwagoners. I played every version of CS, since the first Beta. Let me tell you those days were a real blast, cuz the game was so screwed up it was just goofy. Guns would stay on the floor between rounds and everyone would try to not buy a gun and run to get the left over ones. You caould also open doors and move scientists when you were dead.

But anyways, beta 5 was the best version of that game everything after it went down hill. Just a non stop parade of bad game mechanics changes, hit box changing, guns nerfing and "balancing" that made a lot of the game not much fun anymore.

By the time version 1 came out i was just tired of the constant changes, there was nothing left of the original game i loved playing and was good at.

But I played that game for a good 6 years, its a great one but if you never played it, its a hard learning curve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: