ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katobeansnuka  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so is anyone going to wanna play some halo3 this weekend????
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:| That would mean we'd have to stop playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band...I don't know....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
cougar10  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be leaving around 12 or 1. Mapquest says it only takes 2 and a half hours too get there so I might be a little early. I hope that's cool.
norono  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katobeansnuka wrote:
so is anyone going to wanna play some halo3 this weekend????

I thought you said it wouldn't let you post in the forums?

Also who else wants to make a dip with a mousetrap in it, it'll make Frankie dipping his balls in it that much better.

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
malictus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, getting here a bit early is fine. And yeah, it's only takes me about 3 1/2 hours to drive to Lexington, and I'm not that fast of a driver...
DoubleDs  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to meeting all of you on saturday.
The last two months went so slow...with the waiting for GH3 and the anticipation of playing with the best.

Drive safe everyone
Cliff  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
Grr....

Saturday "40% Chance of Snow/Sleet", 32 degrees...Sunday upon return, "40% Chance of Rain/Snow."

God's REALLY trying to keep me from going to this party. But so far, I'm still coming.

SArmstr0ng wrote:

I'll try to leave the Chicagoland area around noon. It's supposed to be a 4 hour trip from the suburbs, but with the snow, I'd probably say I'll be around 4:30 or 5.

I'm in the exact same boat as SArm. If the weather on Saturday is the same as it was today (lots of snow, skidding, poor driving conditions) then I won't be able to make it. If I feel comfortable driving, I'll leave around noon to get there a little after 4.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, if you guys really want to let things like snow, rain and poor driving conditions prevent you from seeing me dip my balls, then you go ahead. I'll be happy dipping my balls to myself and the 3 other people that show up because cold, flaky water didn't stop them from achieving awesomeness
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little change of plans for myself...I won't be able to bring a TV or anything, I was planning on having my mom's SUV, but I'm stuck with her Trans Am...so I have no room except for Ace, static, and my guitars...but we're still coming.

Are the directions in this thread? I didn't bother looking...been trying to finish this final paper for two days so I can't really take time to look...
malictus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
Are the directions in this thread? I didn't bother looking...been trying to finish this final paper for two days so I can't really take time to look...

I should have PM'ed the directions to you. I'll do it again just in case I didn't.

We had snow last night here, with a little bit more coming tonight. Still, the forecast doesn't look that bleak for the weekend. Obviously, I want as many of you to make it as you can, but if the conditions are bad further north I don't want anyone having an accident trying to get here...
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After making this trip a million times this summer, I know it takes me exactly 1:25 to get to bloomington from home. We will leave around 2, so expect us around 3:30/4, I kind of wantr to get there a bit early so you don't have to set everything up by yourself Malictus.

But weather be damned, I wouldn't miss this for all the cheese in Wisconsin!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta be honest, it's not looking too good. I'll try to get through the rest of this post without throwing a tantrum, or cursing God, or doing my usual "this always seems to happen when *I* want to do something" speech...

Saturday it's supposed to snow some time after noon. Which isn't so awful...and if I left at, say, 11 a.m. I would probably get there around 4. The problem is that it's not like the weather gets better once I start heading South: the storm reaches all the way down to just outside Indianapolis.

And the huge problem is, that night there's supposed to be freezing rain and sleet from Chicago all the way down to near central Indiana. Bloomington and Indianapolis will be fine, but once you get a little North of there, it gets bad. So my return trip might be very hazardous.

I'm not saying "I can't come" yet, though...I'm going to wait it out and see if the forecast gets any more accurate tomorrow morning. But if I can't make it, I will let you know.

God damn motherfucking piece of shit snowstorm...out of all the fucking days in the winter, you just HAD to appear THIS weekend?

Oops...I mean um...go Colts.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
malictus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer... but, I understand. If it helps at all, you're more than welcome to hang out at my place until the afternoon when the roads would probably be better, although I think that you said you had to be back earlier than that
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy balls, batman, American weather sucks donkey scrotum...

No problems here though - might leave an hour early so I can take a nice leisurely drive to Bloomington, but I'll be there by about 3h30pm to help Malictus set up.

Oh - could I also get PM'd the address - I have been there before, but I have a terrible sense of direction (ask Priest about our disastrous trip to Toronto, with a 2 hour "maybe this is the right road" detour)
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
malictus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
Oh - could I also get PM'd the address

Sending right now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: