ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seriously needs to be cut off at this point. 30 peeps in one house is going to be mayhem.

You guys do realize that if that list actually shows up in one place for Guitar Hero action, this could be the end of the planet...that kind of rocking from so many hardcore players creates shockwaves that Earth surely couldn't handle.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
This seriously needs to be cut off at this point. 30 peeps in one house is going to be mayhem.

You guys do realize that if that list actually shows up in one place for Guitar Hero action, this could be the end of the planet...that kind of rocking from so many hardcore players creates shockwaves that Earth surely couldn't handle.

lol... But seriously it's better to overbook than underbook I don't want a party and just me and Wulfe shows up... That would be kind of weird :-)... but yeah I doubt all the people will show up. But now that I think about it most of the people on that list are pretty big SH members, so you never know... It's gonna be a blast though i can't wait.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
indianarocker  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i would of seen this earlier. i played with acouple of these guys at the prestons contest in indy( 3rd place jake johnson) and would of loved to play and hang out again but maybe next time and sorry i tryd to pm but my comp is messing up and wouldnt load the next page "shrugs" maybe you could pm me if theres an opening. wulfe asked if i wanted to play pro face off at prestons and i went outside when my run was done and when i came back in to play they were ready for the next round but maybe this could be another chance(He would crush me with the controller flipped without lefty on)if there isnt any openings i hope you guys have a blast
malictus  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianarocker wrote:
i wish i would of seen this earlier. i played with acouple of these guys at the prestons contest in indy( 3rd place jake johnson) and would of loved to play and hang out again but maybe next time and sorry i tryd to pm but my comp is messing up and wouldnt load the next page "shrugs" maybe you could pm me if theres an opening. wulfe asked if i wanted to play pro face off at prestons and i went outside when my run was done and when i came back in to play they were ready for the next round but maybe this could be another chance(He would crush me with the controller flipped without lefty on)if there isnt any openings i hope you guys have a blast

Yeah, sorry, but at this point I don't want to send out any more invites, but keep in mind that the list is everyone who 'might' come, and there are definitely some maybes in there. I want to wait until we get closer to the actual date, and then if there are a significant number of people who can't make it I MIGHT be able to invite a few more people...
Cliff  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
I don't want a party and just me and Wulfe shows up... That would be kind of weird

Why, 'cause he's gay?

Whatever, homophobe [/sarcasm]

p.s. This is going to rock so much ass.

EDIT: Sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet

Last edited by Cliff on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff wrote:

Whatever, homophobe.

Woah, woah...a bit jumpy there Cliff.

I don't want to see this thread get twisted into something else and shut down. I also don't want to see anyone get in trouble w/ the mods.

On topic, I watched Priest's 95% run on TtFaF and while being awestriken by it's majesty, had only one reaction..."holy shit I'm gonna meet that guy in a month!!!!"

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
Cliff  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Whatever, homophobe.

Woah, woah...a bit jumpy there Cliff.

Sorry, I intended that as a joke. I edited the original post to better explain that.
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff wrote:
Mushy2008 wrote:
I don't want a party and just me and Wulfe shows up... That would be kind of weird

Why, 'cause he's gay?

Whatever, homophobe [/sarcasm]

p.s. This is going to rock so much ass.

EDIT: Sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet

Last edited by Mushy2008 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um no there is no keep it on the low down. If you can't handle being around gay people then we can easily scratch your name off this list.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
Um no there is no keep it on the low down. If you can't handle being around gay people then we can easily scratch your name off this list.

I don't think you got exactly what I said lol... Nvrm...
indianarocker  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i dont know what it is but when i try to pm you and only you the page doesnt load??? i want to be able to atleast be on the maybe if some people dont shot up list lol

Goals: make new goals!!!! X
break 650K on TTFAF [ 619K]
break 300K on Raining Blood [270]
break 650K on Black widow of la porte [604K] ...vid link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQC8MGV0oTM I think theres a 4d solo and Wow solo FC on That run
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianarocker wrote:
man i dont know what it is but when i try to pm you and only you the page doesnt load??? i want to be able to atleast be on the maybe if some people dont shot up list lol

Maybe the server is loading a little bit slow or something, or it could be your connection... Right now it seems that the list is getting a little bit packed... I bet they could put you in a maybe pool or something because i really doubt that all people on the list will end up showing up.
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff, my apologies. I did not sense the sarcasm...but I am glad it was such. I didn't want to jump all over anyone but that could have been dangerous.

The mood in this thread got way too tense...I think Frankie should dip his balls into something already...

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
Cliff, my apologies. I did not sense the sarcasm...but I am glad it was such. I didn't want to jump all over anyone but that could have been dangerous.

The mood in this thread got way too tense...I think Frankie should dip his balls into something already...

Awesome... Now instead of the SH Indiana Get-together it's gonna be The Indiana SH Brawl :-) can't wait...
Cliff  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh. No hard feelings, Duce. We cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: