ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:

Awesome... Now instead of the SH Indiana Get-together it's gonna be The Indiana SH Brawl :-) can't wait...

I've already stuffed horseshoes into my boxing gloves...so beware all Wii players...that Jesus lookin boxer in the game ain't got shit on me.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hum De dum dum dooo..... So how's it going :-) everyone... less than a month :-)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Searching through my old camcorder tapes to find two or three that I can tape over (and don't have anything lewd on them, just in case someone knows how to work my camera and happens to look at the stuff already on there).

Did I say "lewd?" Because I meant "old basketball games." Yes. That's what I meant.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
norono  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
Searching through my old camcorder tapes to find two or three that I can tape over (and don't have anything lewd on them, just in case someone knows how to work my camera and happens to look at the stuff already on there).

Did I say "lewd?" Because I meant "old basketball games." Yes. That's what I meant.

I'm sure I can figure out how to work your camera, especially since SArmst0ng + lewd = WIN
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArm, I am also adept with a camera. Just let me hold it for a few moments and I'll figure it out.

But then again, as long as I'm screaming about dipping my balls in various items around Malictus' house, I guess I'll be the one in front of the camera.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
SArm, I am also adept with a camera. Just let me hold it for a few moments and I'll figure it out.

But then again, as long as I'm screaming about dipping my balls in various items around Malictus' house, I guess I'll be the one in front of the camera.

Hmmm...I wonder how this skit would work out if Frankie had the camera AND was yelling about ball dipping...sounds like a science experiment we should try.

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:

Woah... I think I'm gonna need a lid for my drink lol.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
edub004  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant wait for this

Last edited by edub004 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
edub004  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
On topic, I watched Priest's 95% run on TtFaF and while being awestriken by it's majesty, had only one reaction..."holy shit I'm gonna meet that guy in a month!!!!"

I thought the exact same thing I was at my friends house and we both watched it and he was the one who pointed it out to me. I just wanted to see someone tap in person, however I can do it now so it wont be as exciting in the intro but the rest will be completely bad ass
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm really feeling a huge Rock Band video of everyone singing/playing Pleasure (Pleasure) by Bang Camaro...

WHO'S WITH ME?! EH?!

PLESHAH!!!
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
So I'm really feeling a huge Rock Band video of everyone singing/playing Pleasure (Pleasure) by Bang Camaro...

WHO'S WITH ME?! EH?!

PLESHAH!!!

Bro, I'm really feeling 10-20 Rock Band/Guitar Hero/whatever else we're doing videos. I will predict that this is going to be the definitive Score Hero epic get together....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm gonna video tape this for scientific research"

I really hope that more videos come out of this gig than we have room for on one memory card.
So many, infact, that youtube will have to give us our own section of the website: "INSHtube"

Also, I haven't heard the Bang Camero song yet, but I only need to imagine it's awsomeness for another 24 hours.

malictus  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately I got a video camera for my birthday

I really hope I'll get to play Rock Band before the event, but since I'm without an XBox or PS3, the chances are pretty slim...
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man...i'd go to meet everybody..but a 3 hour 45 minute drive for me...errrr thats one boring drive?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I can make it...it depends on what weekend we go up to Indiana for Thanksgiving/Christmas, if we go up at all. There is a chance I will see my family that weekend, but we might not go past Louisville. I will PM malictus when I get a definite answer

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: