ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
norono  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malictus, should there be a list started for what needs to be brought and who would be willing to bring it?

Oh and Priest and Frankie I also imagine that there will be many an epic video from this get together.

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norono wrote:
Malictus, should there be a list started for what needs to be brought and who would be willing to bring it?

Oh and Priest and Frankie I also imagine that there will be many an epic video from this get together.

I suggested this earlier, but I believe it got buried. I think a list of what we have confirmed coming and what is still needed in the OP would be useful. It's coming down to crunch time!!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
malictus  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norono wrote:

I'll work on pulling something together soon.
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
norono wrote:

I'll work on pulling something together soon.

I know you said you are gonna be ordering pizza or something... but would it be cool to bring some snacks and stuff to share around with everyone.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had to make a slight change of plans I'm afraid - looks like I'll only be able to come up for Saturday night - I forgot that we have some big party thing on Sunday - still - I'll try and be there asap on Saturday, and can leave whenever that night/morning
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
malictus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
I've had to make a slight change of plans I'm afraid - looks like I'll only be able to come up for Saturday night - I forgot that we have some big party thing on Sunday - still - I'll try and be there asap on Saturday, and can leave whenever that night/morning

No problem; I imagine we'll all stay up most of the night on Saturday anyway, so I don't imagine there will be much happening on Sunday anyway. I'm glad you're going to be able to make it!

Mushy2008 wrote:
I know you said you are gonna be ordering pizza or something... but would it be cool to bring some snacks and stuff to share around with everyone.

Yeah, that would be great!

NOTE: I have a huge project deadline at work coming up on December 1st. So I may not be checking these boards much (if at all) until then. Don't worry; everything is still 'on' for our get-together. But I'll probably wait until after the 1st to work out exactly who is bringing what and all that....
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Malictus.

Just to note, I have everything, but chances are I won't be able to bring my 360 (my girlfriend would have my head severed and my limbs sent to the four corners of the Earth). However, I have the entire Rock Band bundle, as well as any GH related games w/ guitars including an SG, Xplorer & Les Paul.

I will be able to bring anything provided no one else is able to do so.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Hello12  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I've been training to fight MMA, and a guy I've been training with is going to be fighting at a bar in Bloomington that saturday night... He told me the details and I told a friend of mine (who has no training or martial arts experience, but he's one strong mf'er) and he's wanting to fight that night... He's been my best friend for 'round 15 years so if they get a fight lined up for him I'll probably go to the bar to support him making my appearance at this Scorehero bash questionable... I'll know for sure as it gets closer b/c if I can't make it i'll let you know to open a spot for someone else!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, there's been an accident with my laundry...and I'm afraid I won't be able to wear any pants to this party ;D

Seriously though...me and static are definitely coming, Ace is a maybe since he keeps forgetting to request off work =P.

We'll be there Saturday evening and probably leave Sunday morning if it's cool with us crashing there for the night, not sure how much we'll sleep anyway.
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
We'll be there Saturday evening and probably leave Sunday morning if it's cool with us crashing there for the night, not sure how much we'll sleep anyway.

Same with me, except I'll probably try to catch at least 2 or 3 hours of sleep because not only do I have a 4 hour drive back home the next morning, but I've got to play in a basketball game at 5 pm Sunday evening.

So please don't draw on me with magic marker or put my hand in warm water while I'm passed out? I'm not particularly fond of wetting myself...at least not in front of others.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
Sorry guys, there's been an accident with my laundry...and I'm afraid I won't be able to wear any pants to this party ;D

There's a party in your pants?... Wha!?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
PriestMLH wrote:

There's a party in your pants?... Wha!?

Always.
Cliff  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
So please don't draw on me with magic marker...?

Oh, please. We're not in junior high anymore (I hope). We've long since upgraded to sharpies.

Actually, in Rock Band, I'm definitely going to give my roommate's character wang-shaped tattoos while he's not around.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets just go ahead and make this a pantless party, shall we?

SArmstr0ng, do you need any tape for your camera? I work for a company that sells media, like blank discs, blank DV tapes, VHS tapes, etc. If you think you'll be low on tape then let me know here and I'll see what I can do for you. Just let me know what types of tapes you need and if we have them I'll get one or two for you.

You all do realize the planet only as 2 weeks left to brace itself for the awesomeness we will bring upon it?

I swear if half of you back out....well...you're going to be missing out on a lot of fun, including my Louie impressions (which I have been busting my ass practicing).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
PohatuJr  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh Bloomington. Grr... That's a 3 hour drive from Fort Wayne but Indy will make it like a 5 hour trip. I hope I can go. If I do, I'll bring a guitar shapped cake!
Why aren't you? lol

Proud Drummer of Stillborn Fury
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: