ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stilframe420  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: aw damn Reply with quote

Aw Damn i hadnt realized anything was planned for indiana serves me right for not watching forums. i never can find anyone up north of indy damn except for the friends i got addicted but i rape them i want to lose more often get pushed faster lol
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: aw damn Reply with quote

Stilframe420 wrote:
anyone up north of indy damn except for the friends i got addicted but i rape them i want to lose more often get pushed faster lol

That sounds totally wrong... lol but yeah I think the list has been full for awhile hopefully next time there will be some new people interested if he decided to host another one in the near future which will be awesome.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Stilframe420  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: yea Reply with quote

yea i had noticed my error but im far too lazy to change something even if it doesnt sound that great and im sure people will understand the gist of it regardless. and yet i may be interested but im doubting it since gas is up now . Although being able to see some decent people besides myself and my friend would be nice.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent people? There will be plenty of elite GH/RB players there, but decent? That might be stretching it a bit ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Stilframe420  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: ha Reply with quote

ha yea well i just want someone to kick my ass i knew just because wulfe was there that there would be ppl better than me anyway only AA-2 but one friend can beat me but every so often and the friend that had me beat his game
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to announce two things:

- After my sister's baby shower this past weekend, where there were roughly 25 in attendance, I just want to let Frankie know that it might be really difficult to choreograph a movie without a bunch of background noise and activity getting in the way. However, we'll still give it a shot.

- There is a very very slight chance I might not make it, but that's depending on the weather. This weekend there was a lot of freezing rain and snow on the ground, making the roads damn near impossible to navigate. The weather forecast in Chicago for Friday night is calling for a small chance of snow, and Saturday it's just supposed to be sunny and cold....meanwhile in Bloomington there's a 30% chance of rain, but it'll be 45 degrees. Rain doesn't bother me, but rain and freezing temperatures does.

So anyway, in all likelihood I'll still be coming, but obviously if the roads are terrible on Saturday, I might have to call off.

Otherwise, it's just SIX DAYS AWAY!!!! Anyone else excited?
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, this is THIS WEEKEND! No backtracking! No excuses for those over 18 w/ jobs, money and/or wives.

In terms of choreography, as long as we are all being stupid, and everyone that is attending is familiar with the video, then we should be fine. Otherwise it'll be a valiant attempt slipped in with tons upon tons of GH/RB videos and all of us just acting like morons.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band group videos:

Pleasure (Pleasure)
Wanted Dead or Alive

Must do these =P
malictus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys, this weekend is almost here!!!

SArmstr0ng, I just checked Chicago weather again, and right now it looks like it'll be too warm to have snow/ice. So, HOPEFULLY, that won't change and you'll be able to make it down. This is the problem with having a get-together in the middle of the winter...

I'd like to get the guest list finalized and find out for sure who's gonna come, so if you're not coming and you're still on the list, be sure and let me know. Also, if you're on the list but you don't yet have my address and contact information, let me know right away so I can send that to you.

Lastly, it's time to figure out who needs to bring what.

First, FOOD: If you'd be willing to help me out a little bit by bringing something, please post in this thread and let me know what you'll be bringing. Here are some things that would be helpful:

- soda
- salty snacks (pretzels, chips, etc.)
- sweet snacks/chocolate
- plastic cups and plates

Please don't feel obligated to bring something, but obviously anything you bring will help!

Also don't forget to bring a few dollars to chip in for the pizza!

Lastly, we need to establish who's bringing what as far as equipment. I know people have already posted about this, but let's start again to make things clearer. If you can bring any of the following, please confirm by posting here:

- XBOX 360 and/or a PS3
- ROCK BAND w/peripherals
- AN EXTRA TV
- BACKUP COPY OR TWO OF GH1/2/3
- CUSTOM GH2 DISCS

We just need one extra TV, but multiples of anything else would be welcome, since you never know when you'll need a backup.

Also, it probably goes without saying, but feel free to bring your own guitar. I'm assuming we'll want to take some sort of massive group picture, and if we all have a guitar to 'rock out' on for the picture it'll add to the hilarity

Also, about Sunday. Most of you have told me that you'll be leaving early Sunday morning, which is fine. I imagine we'll all be too exhausted to do much anyway. For those of you that are still around by lunchtime, we'll probably just make a group trip to Steak N Shake or something like that. I don't imagine too much will be happening after that.

That's about it. See you soon!
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to pick up various chips/dips as well as some soda, and plastic cups/plates. I'll also bring one of my two guitars (as the other one doesn't have a functioning select button).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what I will be bringing.

Duces list o' crap:
Rock Band (w/ drums, mic, controller, and stratocaster)
GH3 (360) w/ Les Paul and Explorer
GH2 (360)
Wireless PS2 guitar
Wii Les Paul

Chips, cookies, soda.

We can just keep everything on my HD, I have everything unlocked for RB and GH2/3.
And if there is any specific DLC anyone wants for RB let me know. I have the Metallica pack, Sabbath pack, My Sharona, Joker and the Thief, Synchronicity II, Juke Box Hero, and Fortunate Son. I still have some MS points, so if you have a favorite song on the current DLC post it here.

SArm: I had an idea for your next video if you would feel like involving everyone at this gig. I remember you asking for questions to answer for the next "Ask SArmstrong": The way I see it you would have 26 random people to ask those questions on film, kinda like the stupid questions from the customers in Clerks.

Just a thought, I hope you can make it. *fingers crossed* But we don't want anyone hurt over this, so good luck w/ the weather.

and finally...HOLY SHIT THIS IS ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be bringing my Les Paul and Strat, as I know it works and I'm comfortable with it so I'd rather use mine

I'll be more than happy to assist in paying for the cost of the pizza.

Also Malictus, do you have the ability to hook the 360's into the internetz? If we're doing anything, I want to make sure I can unlock achievements. That might cause a problem though because chances are all of us are going to want to do that and it takes a while to download gamer profiles.

We should also think about things other than GH/RB to do....LOL yeah right. Ignore what I just said.

This is a great week, I'll be 25 Thursday and then I get to rock out with strangers from the interwebz all weekend!
malictus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
Also Malictus, do you have the ability to hook the 360's into the internetz?

Well, I don't own a 360, but I assume you just need a wireless connection? That's all setup for the Wii already, so I assume you'll just need the password to connect.
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the TV covered, I'll also try to bring some snacks and plasticware.

As far as I know me and staticashes are 100% confirmed, with Ace sitting around 95%.

I'll be bringing two Les Pauls, two X-Plorers, 2 SG's, so hopefully that'll cover that stuff too....not sure about the Rock Band junk though =\

If we absolutely need more RB stuff just let me know and I'll ask the other roommate.
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
I've got the TV covered, I'll also try to bring some snacks and plasticware.

As far as I know me and staticashes are 100% confirmed, with Ace sitting around 95%.

I'll be bringing two Les Pauls, two X-Plorers, 2 SG's, so hopefully that'll cover that stuff too....not sure about the Rock Band junk though =\

If we absolutely need more RB stuff just let me know and I'll ask the other roommate.

Man, I get to meet THE PriestMLH!!!!! I'm excited!!!

Duce, as for your idea, unfortunately I'm in the process (the long and arduous process...ugh) of making a new Ask SArmstr0ng thing right now. But if the get-together goes as planned, I can just make a video out of the highlights from the party, really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: