ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
norono  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
PriestMLH wrote:
I've got the TV covered, I'll also try to bring some snacks and plasticware.

As far as I know me and staticashes are 100% confirmed, with Ace sitting around 95%.

I'll be bringing two Les Pauls, two X-Plorers, 2 SG's, so hopefully that'll cover that stuff too....not sure about the Rock Band junk though =\

If we absolutely need more RB stuff just let me know and I'll ask the other roommate.

Man, I get to meet THE PriestMLH!!!!! I'm excited!!!

Duce, as for your idea, unfortunately I'm in the process (the long and arduous process...ugh) of making a new Ask SArmstr0ng thing right now. But if the get-together goes as planned, I can just make a video out of the highlights from the party, really.

Yes! I've always wanted to be in a SArm video.

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol You and me both!

I have a feeling all of us will be appearing in many videos this weekend. I know I want to be in at least ALL of them
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey malictus, I won't be able to make it. I'm not going up to Indiana until the 19th, so my mom isn't going to make 2 trips. Sorry

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
malictus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
Hey malictus, I won't be able to make it. I'm not going up to Indiana until the 19th, so my mom isn't going to make 2 trips. Sorry

No problem; thanks for letting me know. I've adjusted the list. Hopefully next time!
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
lol You and me both!

I have a feeling all of us will be appearing in many videos this weekend. I know I want to be in at least ALL of them

Lol!

The hard part will be remembering everybody's name. I gotta get the camera in everyone's face for at least 2 seconds so I can superimpose their name on the screen for the beginning of the video.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng my friend, you shouldn't have a problem remembering who I am ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
cody46953  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately unless i get a ride by this weekend im officially out,i cant believe im gonna miss the party of the year ,if anyone is able to give me a ride try to pm me asap,just to remind everyone i live like 20 miles south of indy,thanks guys and have fun

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CODEBREAKER2009
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
SArmstr0ng my friend, you shouldn't have a problem remembering who I am ;)

ditto.

Holy shit I get to meet THE FrankieB!!! and watch him defile every kind of chip dip anyone brings!!! =P

This weekend is gonna be an event for the ages.

"Lo. and on the 8th day of the 12th month God made Awesome"

ps: if anyone wants to get a couple extra days of rock band or GH or halo or whatever in check out my gamertag in the sig

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
cougar10  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bring Chips and some 2-litters.

Also ill bring.
Xbox 360
Rock Band Peripherals
TV
Guitar Hero Controller

This is going to be awesome.
Hello12  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I most likely won't be able to make it...
I will be in Bloomington to support my buddy during his Fight, but then I probably have to jet back home to do some other things...
If I end up staying around the area I may give you a call Malictus to see what's up...

Have a great time all! and maybe I'll see ya

SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grr....

Saturday "40% Chance of Snow/Sleet", 32 degrees...Sunday upon return, "40% Chance of Rain/Snow."

God's REALLY trying to keep me from going to this party. But so far, I'm still coming.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
malictus  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I keep checking the weather obsessively ---- as of now, it's not supposed to even get below 40 degrees the whole weekend here in Bloomington, so if you can make it out of the Chicago area, you should be just fine for the rest of the trip.

So what time should I expect everyone to arrive? I think I said 4PM originally, but I know some of you have told me you'll be arriving a little bit later than that. As far as parking goes, you should be able to park on the street overnight as long as you don't block anyone's driveways. Also, there is a cul-de-sac just down from my house with only one occupied house in it. You should be able to park down there without any problem.
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
Yeah, I keep checking the weather obsessively ---- as of now, it's not supposed to even get below 40 degrees the whole weekend here in Bloomington, so if you can make it out of the Chicago area, you should be just fine for the rest of the trip.

So what time should I expect everyone to arrive? I think I said 4PM originally, but I know some of you have told me you'll be arriving a little bit later than that. As far as parking goes, you should be able to park on the street overnight as long as you don't block anyone's driveways. Also, there is a cul-de-sac just down from my house with only one occupied house in it. You should be able to park down there without any problem.

I'll try to leave the Chicagoland area around noon. It's supposed to be a 4 hour trip from the suburbs, but with the snow, I'd probably say I'll be around 4:30 or 5.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to get with Chuckles and see what he wants to do, but when we last spoke about it we were going to leave around noon as well, but I'm not sure how long the drive is up there from Lexington. So I guess you can expect us @ 4 or so.
norono  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
malictus wrote:

I'll try to leave the Chicagoland area around noon. It's supposed to be a 4 hour trip from the suburbs, but with the snow, I'd probably say I'll be around 4:30 or 5.

Ditto here too, Me and Katobeansnuka will be leaving at about 12-12:30 so you can probably expect us getting there about 4-4:30. Also SArmstrong mapquest/google maps/whatever map site your using is ALWAYS wrong. Depending on the length of the trip determines the extent of their wrongness (is that a word), but mapquest tells me its going to be about 4 hours therefore it'll probably be about 3 1/2. I remember when me and my friends took a trip out to Wyoming, mapquest told us it was going to be like a 13 1/2 hour drive it ended up being 12 1/2, and we wasted a solid hour to a hour and a half trying to find a fucking pancake place in Kearney Nebraska. They have every single restaurant imaginable except only one pancake place in the whole god damn city, we were debating whether or not to ask the chamber of commerce were a pancake place was, since we found it before the Perkins.

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: