ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Malictus Madness! - Bloomington IN - Dec. 8-9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
Bummer... but, I understand. If it helps at all, you're more than welcome to hang out at my place until the afternoon when the roads would probably be better, although I think that you said you had to be back earlier than that

We'll see. The reason I would need to be back earlier is for a basketball game I'm playing in. But they'd be able to go without me for a game.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Katobeansnuka  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
malictus wrote:
Bummer... but, I understand. If it helps at all, you're more than welcome to hang out at my place until the afternoon when the roads would probably be better, although I think that you said you had to be back earlier than that

We'll see. The reason I would need to be back earlier is for a basketball game I'm playing in. But they'd be able to go without me for a game.

if the reason you might not come is because you dont want to drive in bad weather, you could car pook with me and norono, im going to be driving in it no matter what
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have to I'm buying SArm a plane ticket. I must meet this man.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katobeansnuka wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:
malictus wrote:

if the reason you might not come is because you dont want to drive in bad weather, you could car pook with me and norono, im going to be driving in it no matter what

I'm not so much worried about driving it...rather, my wife would prefer I don't drive in it because we've only been married for 4 months, and she's not ready to become a widower yet (she jokingly asked me to freeze some of my sperm in case I die, because she still wants kids someday).

It'll all depend on Sunday, really. Most of the reports I've read show the snow won't get into our area until well into the afternoon. But the trip home could be very hazardous.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
norono  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
Katobeansnuka wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:
malictus wrote:

I'm not so much worried about driving it...rather, my wife would prefer I don't drive in it because we've only been married for 4 months, and she's not ready to become a widower yet (she jokingly asked me to freeze some of my sperm in case I die, because she still wants kids someday).

It'll all depend on Sunday, really. Most of the reports I've read show the snow won't get into our area until well into the afternoon. But the trip home could be very hazardous.

Although I can't imagine the roads to be THAT bad, since almost the entire trip will be on tollways which are the first to get the attention of the plow/salt trucks. For Example when I was coming home from school on the first night we got snow, I was driving on 88 and there were already two plow trucks salting it, even though it didn't end up snowing for another hour. So I imagine that the tollways are going to be fairly decent.

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that does it. I have to back out.

I'm checking all of the towns along the way, and they're worse off than Chicago. Even in Lafayette there's a 90% chance of freezing rain all throughout Sunday.

I'm sorry guys. I'm really pissed about this.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
Well, that does it. I have to back out.

I'm checking all of the towns along the way, and they're worse off than Chicago. Even in Lafayette there's a 90% chance of freezing rain all throughout Sunday.

I'm sorry guys. I'm really pissed about this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=..(

Damn it...fucking weather. Paypal this guy some $$ for a plane ticket!!!

I feel really bad for you SArm, If there is anyway you could pull it off, I live in Lafayette, so you could wait it out at my place until monday morning.

If this could even remotely be a possibility, I can PM you my number to straighten something out. You of all people deserve to be a part of this, after all the laughs youve given us till now.

In lighter news, I am packing shit up now for my trip to the staging area (back home). Less than 24 hours!!!!!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
=..(

I feel really bad for you SArm, If there is anyway you could pull it off, I live in Lafayette, so you could wait it out at my place until monday morning.

If this could even remotely be a possibility, I can PM you my number to straighten something out. You of all people deserve to be a part of this, after all the laughs youve given us till now.

In lighter news, I am packing shit up now for my trip to the staging area (back home). Less than 24 hours!!!!!

I appreciate the thought, but actually I've got another idea. Pardon me for the following changing-my-mind statement...

I talked it over with my wife...and I think I'm actually going to try to make the trek. Here's my reasoning: if it's bad, I can always pull over and stay at a hotel overnight. Or I can just drive incredibly slow.

I'm not sure if I'll make it all the way there, but I'm going to at least give it a shot.
malictus  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY
Tanked  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
Duce1621 wrote:
=..(

I appreciate the thought, but actually I've got another idea. Pardon me for the following changing-my-mind statement...

I talked it over with my wife...and I think I'm actually going to try to make the trek. Here's my reasoning: I told her how much I wanted to see FrankieB dip his balls in everything, and she understood how important that was.
I'm not sure if I'll make it all the way there, but I'm going to at least give it a shot.

Fix'd

have a safe trip btw. =P

Everything I post is extremely serious.
Also, cocks.
Cliff  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news. I won't be able to make it out; I'm scheduled to work at 5am on Sunday and can't get out of it (unless I pull a no-show/no-call thing, but that's low).
norono  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we still need another tv/anything else? I remember priest saying he couldn't bring his shit anymore.

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
malictus  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norono wrote:
Do we still need another tv/anything else? I remember priest saying he couldn't bring his shit anymore.

Nope, we've got it covered!
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff wrote:
Bad news. I won't be able to make it out; I'm scheduled to work at 5am on Sunday and can't get out of it (unless I pull a no-show/no-call thing, but that's low).

Bummer man =(...I hate for anyone not to come...but work's a bitch anyway...

We're running a little late...I planned on leaving here around noon my time, but someone hacked my YouTube account and messed up some shit, we'll be there though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: