ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
An idea...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
No1ButU  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: An idea... Reply with quote

For those of us players who still love the SH community but aren't as 'score oriented' as we once were (or for those who never were)-- how about an option to ONLY submit your career score on GH3.. I'm not sure if it'd work for the systems with additional DLC but on PS2 it should be simple enough, and your career score would just stack up against everyone elses.

I hate submitting 70 scores when I know none of them will be of any consequence (aka top 100 or anything like that.) It should in theory also be much friendlier on the database / server resources.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of understand what you are saying...but...
You must still have a little "score awareness" if you still want to enter your Career Score. But, if you play all the songs in your Career only...your Career score will match your Total Score in ScoreHero. ...therefore, matching your Total score with everybody else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know about this idea...because it would just support some people to enter a X career score just to get a certain Rank.

Let the people who want to be the best do it the right way, by entering scores 1 at a time. Besides..cheaters are caught faster when they enter 1 scores at a time, & enter 70 scores which would take about 5 minutes and not fake 1 career score that takes about 5 seconds.

+=-_ClacierCRL_-=+
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: