ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any Las Vegans?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blusic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Any Las Vegans? Reply with quote

I've yet to see my Las Vegas buds around here, so let me know if you're out there :]

I'm thinking about hosting a general video game tourny/party sometime in late November. We'll have a Wii, 2+ PS2s, possible PS3 and a 360. Games will probably be GH, GH2, GH3, Rock Band, and Halo 3.

Just post and we'll base the date off of your availability :]
SkyKnuxRealist4  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: What's goin on man? Reply with quote

I 'm Up at UNLV's Main Campus. Doing the best shredding I can at the Student Union.

Maybe I'll See you there.

One Question... Can you play expert?

If so We need to Co-op For the.

SLYKNUXREALIST4 is my gamertag. What's your's?
[Bladder O Steel New Year's 2009 9:30 A.M..-3:00 P.M. on Expert Voxtar(Vocals/Guitar)1000 RB2 Gamerscore Jan 28, 2009 9:30 P.M.]{I Have 931 RB/ 289 GH5 Songs!} My Youtube Vids!http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SlyKnuxRealist4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SlyKnuxRealist4 Wii Friend Code: 0859281369796317
blusic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man, totally. I only have to 5 star Misirlou, PBF, and Carry Me Home until I'm "god." I don't have a 360. My friend is the one bringing it. I live right across the street from Sam Boyd, but we'd be meeting at like jones and twain or something around there
Quote:
If so We need to Co-op For the.
haha wanna rephrase that so I can understand?

oh and two more things. We probably won't have rock band unless you wanna buy/bring it. we don't have jobs, nor will we for like 3 years.

and how old are you? mainly for your sake, I suggest that you bring some friends your age for comfortability.[/quote]
SkyKnuxRealist4  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest Mistake. I meant to say we need to co-op for GH2 and 3. I Wanna Pass Freebird on Co-op!

About Rock Band, don't worry about it as I'll bring a 360 GH2, GH3, and Rock Band over when I can figure out how to transport it by bicycle. It's strange that I'm well old enough to drive (I'll be 19 in the 21st) but I don't have a license as of yet. I'm a freshman at UNLV (as I've stated before) and I live at the Tonopah Dorms. The only free time I have is Saturday and this Veteran's Day. I'll see you there.

By the way how far are you in career for GH3? I Already beat it on Expert despite not posting up the scores but I'll get around to posting them sooner than later.

If you can drive just meet me at the Student Union and I'll be glad to lend you gas money for the way back.

One Question, How do you 5-Star Freya?
[Bladder O Steel New Year's 2009 9:30 A.M..-3:00 P.M. on Expert Voxtar(Vocals/Guitar)1000 RB2 Gamerscore Jan 28, 2009 9:30 P.M.]{I Have 931 RB/ 289 GH5 Songs!} My Youtube Vids!http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SlyKnuxRealist4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SlyKnuxRealist4 Wii Friend Code: 0859281369796317
microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My family lives in Vegas though I'm currently living in Eugene, OR attending the University of Oregon. I'll be back for Thanksgiving weekend though I'm sure that's not the best time to schedule a get-together. I'll be back winter break too, but obviously that's not late November. Anyways, I just thought I'd let you guys know that Vegas is basically my hometown and I'll be around sometimes, so that's something to keep in mind.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
SkyKnuxRealist4  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

microgamer2vs2 wrote:
My family lives in Vegas though I'm currently living in Eugene, OR attending the University of Oregon. I'll be back for Thanksgiving weekend though I'm sure that's not the best time to schedule a get-together. I'll be back winter break too, but obviously that's not late November. Anyways, I just thought I'd let you guys know that Vegas is basically my hometown and I'll be around sometimes, so that's something to keep in mind.

*bows down to microgamer2vs2*

Now THAT'S an opportunity I prefer not to miss!!!
Hope to see you there.
blusic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dude, i'd shit myself if you came microgamer.
I [and i'm assuming Skyknux] can adjust to your schedule. Anything to have you come, man.
So Sky, I'm on the last tier cause I got it late last night and i died of tiredness. Five starred MOST songs, but i can't pass On and Raining Blood yet.
And to 5-star Freya, I can't completely remember what I did. Basically just don't half-ass it. Be more focused on combo-ing the bit, and the really annoying part. once you can combo them, you're totally set. This is a song that I suggest you DON'T take into practice because it'll only wear your hand out. Take the solo and practice it HELLOF you you can start out the easy-ish part with a 4x. It took me a little bit, but once I focused I totally got it.

And the reason I say friend a friend of close age is because I am only 13 :/ But I'm not one of those stupid, newby, immature little 13 year-olds, don't worry. But yeah, I could probably get a ride for you dude.

Do you have AIM by chance?
ziggles  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be in vegas for a couple of days around thanksgiving maybe i can make it over there and show you all how utah rocks out
steev  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to say that I saw this thread and thought "whoah, shouldn't this be in accomplishments?"

You know, cuz isn't the log called the Los Vegan in gh3?

GH:
[] - log (43/48)
[] - Guitar God(-9)
[x] - get my copy of GH3 back
RB:
[x] - Medium Drums Campaign
[] - Hard Drums Campaign (RttH)
[x] - Beat Expert Guitar on sightread
[] - 10 Expert Gold Stars on Expert Guitar
[x] - Any Drum Gold Stars whatsoever
[]
TheDLO  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I thought the exact same thing.
ziggles  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how's this for a date? nov 29 at that mall where the tourney is being held. i hope to see you all there
blusic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, age limit prevents me from going :[
ziggles  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post tourney party then?
blusic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally. but we need a new place. anyone wanna volunteer their house?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: