ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Secret Song

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ES942  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Secret Song Reply with quote

I think that the song Trippolette should be added to the manage scores screen but it wouldn't affect your score card or overall score or anything like that. it would just be there for competition

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I will be adding the song under Bonus Tracks and I'll remove it from the overall difficulty score and from the "Passed Songs, 5-Stars, and 100%" indications, such that they all remain out of 47 songs. It will take some time to update the queries throughout all my pages to exclude this song.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Not sure how it all works Reply with quote

I'm not sure how this site works, but you may want to prepare for another extra song as well. There's another track called "Graveyard Shift" that is on the CD, and maybe someone will figure out how to unlock it in the near future.

Side note: both bonus songs suck royally, IMO. But I'd still like to give them a shot sometime.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm updating the structure of the database so that I'll be able to add any number of songs in the future that can be excluded from the overal rankings.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure how it all works Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
Side note: both bonus songs suck royally, IMO. But I'd still like to give them a shot sometime.

Do you really have to keep being an a** on every Guitar Hero board, proclaiming how much Trippolette sucks? I mean, isn't once enough?
Matt  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Not sure how it all works Reply with quote

phnord wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:

Do you really have to keep being an a** on every Guitar Hero board, proclaiming how much Trippolette sucks? I mean, isn't once enough?

He is entitled to his opinion, and he expressed it in a decent way. Trolling when someone has an opposing opinion isn't going to make things better, they are just going to make them worse. If you think there is a problem with someone's posts, please PM a Mod (or preferably an Admin), and let them take care of it.

Or you can have a flame war on another site. That would be acceptable, too.
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time i heard this song, it sounded like some sort of satanic evil song (i dunno). It's alright, but there are better songs I think...
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally love it, considering it was meant for a University exam submission.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was? anyways, it's just SLIGHTLY difficult to play, (yeah right) i can never do rapid hamer ons and pulls offs, and there stupid insane random notes that just fly towards you (grumble grumble)
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think trippolette sounds like music from a video game (...besides the fact the guitar hero is a game) the kind of music youd hear for the final boss (or an optional boss thats more than likely harder than the final boss
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: