ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - B/OB Thread - Week 4 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for fixing that Barfo.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
Mintrude  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty confident this week. Good luck to everyone in league B, still everything to play for!

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... I've only played one song this week. Crap, stupid exams

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made one attempt at each song so far... which means I'm way ahead of where I'd normally be by Friday evening, but I'm slacking really badly compared to the effort I'd intended to put in. Judging by how I've been playing today, I'm not particularly confident but I guess we'll see what I can pull out tomorrow.

EDIT 'cos there's no need to make another post really:

I'm probably done with Sunshine Of Your Love, not gonna get a lot more unless I suddenly lrn2sqeznwhammygud.

Spent a couple of hours grinding away at The Metal for basically fuck-all... stupid misses all over the place. I want the FC but I'm almost at the point where I can't bear to play it any more.

Made small improvements on the other two but nothing spectacular.

EDIT again:

... yeah, actually I think I might be done for the week. Love it when good runs come out of nowhere just as you're about to give up.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?

Last edited by thecaptainof on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
MucusMaximus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My efforts are in futility it seems cause im not gaining any ground on these songs. Ive made slight improvements but nothing to write home about.

edit* ok Im done ive taken this as far as my poor little pinky can take it.

Only thing I can squeeze is oranges.

Last edited by MucusMaximus on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
b08smith  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was hoping to get a few more runs in on these songs but I'm moving into a new flat so all a bit up in the air at the mo.

Have to just stick with my scores from earlier in the week, not the best but hopefully should at least make the playoffs even if I don't finish as high as I would have liked.

Good luck all, oh and apparently it's something called Christmas soon so no more work for me till next year!!! Let the general merriment and drunkenness commence

M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, all of the songs this weak are really fun to listen to
but extremely annoying to play
and i haven't even started yet
better start now if I want to keep my spot in the 40's.. lolz
KingOfJC  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<Page>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system>
<compilation>
</system>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to validate data.]
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength) +2646292
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +214

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 90.201.155.162
Port: 4332
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Sky Broadband; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +116
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +251
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +220
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +83
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6978
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.scoreentry_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +29
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +303
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

Help?
MucusMaximus  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had myself convinced lastnight was Saturday. Man I need to get back to rreality the days are just blurring together.

Only thing I can squeeze is oranges.
FoG  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfJC, just refresh the site and re-enter your scores.

[quote:b7d032669f="MarkMadness"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat

My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote:b7d032669f="dudextr"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't had a whole lot of time to play these songs, but here's where I stand so far:

SoYL:There's still one squeeze which I should have gotten, I think I can get it today, though.
The Metal:Haven't really played this one yet, and I take back what I said about getting optimal after I found out the squeeze that JR mentioned.
Number of the Beast:Haven't even attempted this one yet. I'll be pleased if I can break 480-485K and only miss in solo 1.
Welcome to the Jungle:I'm loving this score, and I mean LOVING it. This is the only song I'm finished with atm.

My only goal is to stay 2nd overall for the playoffs, but I won't mind if I'm 3rd, I really just want to stay away from morty's side of the bracket, since he demolished me in the quarterfinals of last season's playoffs. I'm dead if I ran into him or a couple of others who are better than me.

EDIT:Now I'm finished with Sunshine of Your Love, Welcome to the Jungle, and The Metal for sure. I'm not sure if I'm going to replay Number of the Beast, since although I didn't get the score that I wanted, I'm not sure if I feel like going through that intro again. So far my score on that is respectable, but still could be better. My new goal is to just win one song this week.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.

Last edited by BrianBAM19 on Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Mintrude  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been able to improve on my Sunday scores. I hope they're good enough.

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite various edits in my previous post, I decided to carry on with the songs.

SOYL: haven't tried since last post, can't imagine I'll get much more.
The Metal: probably done to be honest, further improvement is unlikely.
WTTJ: not bad but I might still attack it again to see what else I can get.
NOTB: good improvements over the course of the week but still haven't reached my target yet.

So yeah, I'm done with the first two. Actually now I think about it I'm probably done with WTTJ as well. Guess it's just NOTB then... I'd be reasonably confident submitting my score as it is, but I'm frustratingly close to my self-imposed target (57 points, to be exact) so I'll keep hammering away at it after I've had a couple of hours sleep.

Don't wanna try to talk about placings this week because I've been completely wrong for the past two weeks... and I guess everyone will put in more effort this week.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
FoG  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I've reached 1 FC, 2 5 stars and almost reached the 5 star cutoff. I think I'm done with SoYL since I cant get the squeezes. The other three songs are all open for improvement.

[quote:b7d032669f="MarkMadness"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat

My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote:b7d032669f="dudextr"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with one song, after one try. Convenient!

I don't think I'd get much higher than my old, old The Metal score, maybe I'll try it once or twice. If I'm in the mood I'll keep squeezing WttJ until I'm happy (Which I probably won't be).

Number of the Beast... maybe FC outside of solo 1, but I've only managed that once.

Also, I'm with Brian, I want to stay away from Morty JR too, but I don't think I'll get that lucky...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: