ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AA (Expert II) - Season 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogmad86  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, after last week I am leaving the contest. I am on vacation now but last week there was a huge power outage in Washington and I didn't get to play much and now I don't have much time at home. So gl all and I resign from the contest (maybe someone else will get my one point? :P)
MagicFlea  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'm going home tomorrow morning... so whatever I can do in the next 2 hours is my score. I KNOW i can get 360K on LTR but I just keep fucking it up... last time I was on fire until the very end, hit SP and missed a note right off. There goes 8K...

BATH: I don't know what it is about this song, it just works for me.
LTR: I WANT 360K TONIGHT. Previously I wanted FC but its not gonna happen tonight). My problem with this song is I never get on fire until the middle of the song. I get the sixteenth turns 90% of the time when they come in the middle of the song but probably less than 50% at the beginning. really frustrating
BLACK: I don't think I'm gonna get back to it but I'm satisfied with my score

PUSH: the beginning really frustrates me. it looks easy but I can't ever even do it close to right. Then there's that solo...

STRUTTER: not happening

merry christmas everyone!
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOOO!
WOOOOOOO!!
WOOOOOOO!!!

I made it through strutter in perf mode.

it was the ugliest score ever...but at least I can submit a score! I previously kept failing on the solo...It would be real nice if perf mode at least let you have the rock meter..so you know when you are about to fail.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicFlea wrote:
LTR: I WANT 360K TONIGHT. Previously I wanted FC but its not gonna happen tonight). My problem with this song is I never get on fire until the middle of the song. I get the sixteenth turns 90% of the time when they come in the middle of the song but probably less than 50% at the beginning. really frustrating

I think I know what song to stop trying to get points out of now, there doesn't seem to be a point between this and swat talking about near FCing. The freaking verse (I think it's the verse anyway) gets me everytime. I have no idea why my hand has such a problem with it.

EDIT: after finally getting frustrated enough to take it into practice mode, I now know why: apparently the game is saying I am doing a HO/PO, then a strum, so I lose my multiplier. I kept losing the multiplier during practice but getting 100% of the notes, so that is the only thing I can think of. What annoys the crap outta me now is when I try to do it all with HOs/POs, I barely last 5 notes.

This week will be a very poor showing for me, I can guarantee that.
Crazed  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same way so don't worry. I actually had to take a break from the game, otherwise I may have went crazy.
Started playing some other games but I'll be back on this soon.
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i found earlier that playing each song to the death for the best score is frustrating the hell out of me, so i'm just playing each song a couple of times and submitting.

After all this is supposed to be fun, and if i'm frustrating myself trying to squeeze and extra 1000 or so out of a song, it's really not worth it.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suck at all these songs...so don't feel bad. IMO, if anybody is talking about FC'ing any of these songs, they are way better than me. Fumbling with BatH a couple times last night...I actually managed to FAIL the song once or twice when I really horked up the solo (GGGRRRYYYetc,etc,etc) part....so I am no threat to the better players in this league on these songs. I can't keep a combo going on any of these songs for any length of time...except arterial black of course.....until i get to that @#$%^ solo. I can't believe pope FCd that song..
MagicFlea  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah well don't worry, I gave up on LTR without getting to 360. i submitted a couple strong scores but not great across the board (and nothing for strutter). I know what you mean about going crazy on these songs. LTR had me practically having conversations with myself (angry ones) by the end of the night last night
Javman158  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
WOOOOOOO!
WOOOOOOO!!
WOOOOOOO!!!

I made it through strutter in perf mode.

it was the ugliest score ever...but at least I can submit a score! I previously kept failing on the solo...It would be real nice if perf mode at least let you have the rock meter..so you know when you are about to fail.

I'm working on that now, best is 62%. I keep losing the beat once the HOs with the BO that are long O holds come in. I can even get the friggin YB trill before that, but those long notes kill me every time.

I got 2 more hours to get this, cause I doubt I'll have a long enough time span to be able to work on this considerably after today.

EDIT: bah! 89% so close!

EDIT 2: WOOHOO! I did it! and I sucked at it! Behold the mediocrity of my 51 note streak! and 29% of the notes in Solo 2C!

EDIT 3: Ok, must be a good day. I only missed 9 notes on arterial black, thanks solo A and solo F. I think 8 of the 9 were in solo F too, I hate POs, especially on fast triplets. Anyway, being terrible at LTR and a craptastic strutter score shouldn't hinder me too much this week, I think I have at least a top 5 league-wise for the other 3.
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been working alot at Strutter in performance mode. I actually got 92 % accuracy and a (low) 5 star today. Mr. Green Good luck everyone.
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Been working alot at Strutter in performance mode. I actually got 92 % accuracy and a (low) 5 star today. Mr. Green Good luck everyone.

Oh christ...you win. I barely get 3 stars.. Performance mode is obviously not my thing. I think strutter was a tough one for this...the chord pattern changes too often on this one...which always throws me off. I need those visual queues to remind me which variation is coming up next.

I tried surrender just for kicks..and passed that first try with a resonable score. Much simpler pattern to remember....for that matter, bath or ltr would have been easier on performance mode for me.
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gues I'll join in, I have to update all my scores tonight anyways....

Javman158  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, I just got a friggin beast of a score on one of the songs, and I want to post it so badly...but I want to wait for after results too...argh!

Well, I know 1 song is done for me, and if I don't get first on it, then kudos to them, for they are a far more talented/patient person than I.

I also got strutter up to a 4 star, don't know how close it is to 5 stars
Crazed  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I extra strummed on (an) SP (phrase) in BatH! AHHHHHH!!!
Still probably not first cause of that... ugh...
May try again idk

Edit: Just made a tiny mistake again but I can't play it anymore.
Kecos  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people have passed Strutter in Performance mode? I'm getting close.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: