ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scores are due 11 hours from the time of this post!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Scores are due 11 hours from the time of this post! Reply with quote

Make sure your time zone settings are correct on the forum, and use this post for reference. Don't forget, any players who do not submit for week 1, will not be placed in a league, and will be unable to participate this season.
sensesfail74  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm grounded from guitar hero so if it's possible just go ahead and take me off the roster

sorry

GH3 Wii Friend Code=2105-6952-3032
PM me if you want to play
Thurman91  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had my scores on the first day, and little improvements but i guess i should keep playing Raining Blood until the deadline, get a better score.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For reference, that's 5am Sunday UK time.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Niall  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good tactic to use.

By the way, and sorry if it's off-topic, but was there a thread for results of the gh3 sightreading? I can't see one in here or past seasons... or are they not fully compiled yet?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is off-topic, but what time zone should i be in for USA east coast? The times on here seem to be off.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:
this is off-topic, but what time zone should i be in for USA east coast? The times on here seem to be off.

you should be GMT -5

Cherub Rock (many overstrums)
Black Magic Woman (-2)
Hier Kommt Alex ( )
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K new problem. just went to do an updated submission of my scores, and this came up:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<Page>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system>
<compilation>
</system>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to validate data.]
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength) +2646292
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +214

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 24.187.34.135
Port: 4444
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
ViewState: /wEPDwUKMTk1ODY3MDIyOQ9kFgICAw9kFhACAQ8PFgIeBFRleHQFFVdlbGNvbWUgPEI+VmlQZVI2PC9CPmRkAgMPDxYCHwAFNDxCPkVWRU5UOiA8L0I+R0gzIC0gU
2Vhc29uIDcgLSBFeHBlcnQgTGVhZ3VlcyBXZWVrIDFkZAIHDxAPFgIeC18hRGF0YUJvdW5kZ2QQFQIOLVBsZWFzZSBTZWxlY3QKMSAtIFdlZWsgMRUCAi0xATEUKwMCZ2c
WAQIBZAIJDw8WAh4HVmlzaWJsZWdkZAILDzwrAA0BAA8WBh8BZx4LXyFJdGVtQ291bnQCBB4JUGF
nZUNvdW50AgFkFgJmD2QWCgIBD2QWEGYPZBYCAgEPDxYCHwAFAzI0NWRkAgEPZBYCAgEPDxY
CHwAFIVNleCBQaXN0b2xzIC0gQW5hcmNoeSBpb
iB0aGUgVS5LLmRkAgIPZBYCAgEPDxYCHwAFElNjb3JlIDxCUj5NYXggPEJSPmRkAgMPZBYCAgEPD
xYCHwAFEFBlcmMgPEJSPk1heDxCUj5kZAIED2QWAgIBDw8WAh8AZGRkAgUPZBYCAgEPDxYCHwAFEFN0cmsgPEJSPk1he
DxCUj5kZAIGD2QWAgIBDw8WA
h8AZWRkAgcPZBYCAg
EPDxYCHwAFAVhkZAICD2QWEGYPZBYCAgEPDxYCHwAFAzI2NGRkAgEPZBYCAgEPDxYCHwAFFl
NsYXllciAtIFJhaW5pbmcgQmxvb2RkZAICD2QWAgIBDw8WAh8ABRJTY29yZSA8QlI+TWF4IDxCUj5kZAIDD2QWAgIBDw8WAh8ABRBQZXJjIDxCUj5NYXg8QlI+ZGQCBA9kFgICAQ8PFgI...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +116
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +251
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +220
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +83
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6978
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.scoreentry_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +29
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +303
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Fun, fun!

Edit: this post was waaay too wide, so i hit enter a bunch of times in the spot with all the seemingly random letters and numbers.....they really read without spaces.

Last edited by ViPeR6 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ViPeR866 Wii Friend Code: 339417103377
Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to drop out of this season, unfortunately. My Les Paul is actin really stupid and will cut out randomly on sustained notes or my yellow button will randomly not work at all. I need to get it replaced. Until then, I can't really play any GH at all

"Your paragon of Virtue has arrived..."
FoG  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerocool79 wrote:
I'm gonna have to drop out of this season, unfortunately. My Les Paul is actin really stupid and will cut out randomly on sustained notes or my yellow button will randomly not work at all. I need to get it replaced. Until then, I can't really play any GH at all
Play with your RB Strat if you have one.

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
Xerocool79 wrote:
Play with your RB Strat if you have one.
The Rock Band Stratocaster doesn't work with Guitar Hero III at all, and any other GH doesn't work with it either.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Mintrude  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my scores are up. I made a mistake with the time difference and posted them this afternoon. No matter.

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
lazor  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted my scores, and I believe I'll do quite well for Paranoid.
trav3ler  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit. Still didn't pass Raining Blood. Ahh well, League A for me, I guess.

Goals:
Gold Star the main RB3 setlist [] (54/82)
That's gonna take a while... ><
FoG  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've submitted scores and edited them many times as I got better with the songs. All I can say is fuck you Black Sunshine

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: