ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - League AA Week 2 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evers17  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenjiHero7 wrote:
Evers17 wrote:
eblp4life wrote:
Half of the active people in the league.

Funny side note: My school's GH3 contest was today, and many people there were surprised to see someone like me walk away with the title. Not because I'm nerdy. But, because I am one of those Jocks that excels at athletics. Anyway, that's not why I posted it.

It was because the Championship song was Welcome to the Jungle, and I had a not so great run (by my standards), but still destroyed the other guy, and it was only because of my SP Path knowledge (Week 3, baby) that made it such a landslide. So thanks, ScoreHero, for your putting a few extra bucks in my pocket and the respect of the video game club to my ego. .

Haha thats sweet, I wish they had a GH3 tourny at my school. They have only had SSBM, and I'm not quite as good at that as guitar hero lol.

What sports do you play?

XC for life!

I was I WENT to school. I'm homeschooled . Both my brother (Sophomore in HS) and sister (freshman in college) were homeschooled through 8th grade, then we go to our regular high school.

Don't get the wrong impression about me, though, I am NOT the average homeschooled guy...AT FREAKING ALL. Lol. I play Baseball and Soccer, kind of basketball....which I should be playing because I'm pretty tall lol. We should start a "Get to know your league" thread, that would be cool ;).

Haha thats a good idea. Yes I'm 6'4" but i dont have any hops at all, so no basketball for me. Track babyyyyyy, 1600 is where its at haha.
[X] Get a 1st
[X] Top 15 GH:A - 15th
MizzikeGH  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed16 wrote:
Anyone else having trouble FCing the Paranoid solo? I just can't get the strummed notes in between the others. Oh well, at least practice mode = win.
i was with a certain section towards the end but i just changed my hand position going into it and managed... although it seems i suck ass cuz even with a FC on the proper path i can't seem to get a very good score . and holy shit does anyone else suck at welcome to the jungle and nothing for me here? i'm pretty confident i'm not even going to five star nothing for me here and i certainly am not very close to FCing welcome to the jungle although up about 60k from my score on it before this week.
riyunoa  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, is it okay that I just uploaded two scores? I just put 0 for the other two songs. I don't have much time this week again to play, to do all four scores. My ranking will drop even more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not happy with the temperature here at all, my fingers refuse to FC anything

Wish I put more effort in this week, but I kept going out instead. Really need to grind now, and it's bloody freezing.

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MizzikeGH wrote:
Ed16 wrote:
Anyone else having trouble FCing the Paranoid solo? I just can't get the strummed notes in between the others. Oh well, at least practice mode = win.
i was with a certain section towards the end but i just changed my hand position going into it and managed... although it seems i suck ass cuz even with a FC on the proper path i can't seem to get a very good score . and holy shit does anyone else suck at welcome to the jungle and nothing for me here? i'm pretty confident i'm not even going to five star nothing for me here and i certainly am not very close to FCing welcome to the jungle although up about 60k from my score on it before this week.

Hmm, well I've got really good scores for Paranoid, WTTJ, and Bulls, but my NFMH score sucks ass >_>. I've gotten 5 stars, but still...

At least my finals are over in oh, about 3 hours or so, so I have the rest of today and tomorrow afternoon to work on them. I'm hoping I can finish off a FC on WTTJ, I was really freaking close last night.

I'll probably spend about 3 or 4 hours on NFMH, even though I hate that song. A lot.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started doing scores tonight. I was able to do extremely well on BoP so far.

Now for Paranoid.
StOrM1060  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this week, I got 2 new FCs and re-FCed another, but NFMH, well, I'm sick of the song, I couldn't even 5 star it the last time I ran through it

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: StOrM1060
aloneinthedark  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. I got the scores I wanted for Paranoid and BoP, and I got a very lucky score on NFMH (very happy about this). But damn you WthJ, I hate you and your FC path from hell. Remembering it is a huge chore.
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aloneinthedark wrote:
Okay. I got the scores I wanted for Paranoid and BoP, and I got a very lucky score on NFMH (very happy about this). But damn you WthJ, I hate you and your FC path from hell. Remembering it is a huge chore.

Lucky on NFMH :-P

I've got awesome scores for the other 3 songs, but my NFMH score, well, it blows. The pathetic thing is I haven't even come within 10k of my best score so far these last couple days

I just keep getting worse... and worse... and worse at it.
/cry

Well, maybe being done with finals is a boon, I've got the whole day tomorrow to play around with it. (That is, if I wake up before 5:00 or so, lol)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mragh, screw it. Worst GH week in forever

Got the two easy FC's, but not particularly good scores on either (any squeezes, if there are any, weren't intentional and I think I followed the wrong Paranoid path) and I can't get them again. I expect to drop a fair bit this week, hopefully I can catch up again soon.

Starting to think it's not the weather's fault my fingers ain't moving how I want them to, though. I hope I'm not going through a slump

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
RystAvalon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we had until midnight tonight to submit scores. I just tried to submit better scores and it's not letting me. I click on the drop down menu and there's no spot for week 3.

Progress on 50 GH2 FCs:
26/50

My avatar = Sterile High Five!
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put a temp score for Bulls on Parade... Little did I know I wouldn't be able to get to GH3 for the rest of the week ><
Ajs  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RystAvalon wrote:
I thought we had until midnight tonight to submit scores. I just tried to submit better scores and it's not letting me. I click on the drop down menu and there's no spot for week 3.

I'm having the same problem... Already have all my scores submitted, but was hoping to play a little today and beat my WttJ and NFMH scores
Evers17  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I didn't get the time to get great scores week... Too busy playing SSBM o_O

BoP might get me a first, but the other 3 are average. If somebody really steps it up this week, I could lose my first place...
[X] Get a 1st
[X] Top 15 GH:A - 15th
Deimos  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've fixed the problem with not being able to enter scores now. So make sure you go put in the most up-to-date scores for yourself.

I'm heading out for the rest of the day, so my scores are in. 3/4 of the songs did turn out pretty well, but Nothing For Me Here is quite bad, my placing on that one is just going to depend how good everyone else is at that song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: