ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - League AA Week 3 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenjiHero7  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evers17 wrote:
Wow, that NfmH score is untouchable haha...

I = FAILURE

Not done yet though, could reclaim first after this week. Hahaha I'm also going to have to hold off that tie for third... Gotta go check out the songs now.

Its not a tie, I'm losing because I suck :P.

Guitar Legend FTW!?!?
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I knocked out Lay Down and Barracuda on my first runs, so it will once again leave me in the 7-10th range for squeezefests.. Whee! Uh..

I played RaRAN once as well, little easier than I remember, but I'm not looking for anything extraordinary. Looking for a top 5 to try to keep the top spot, or a close second.

Impulse is going to be my song of the week. My KoC or NFMH, so to speak. I will hit that whole breakdown "R,Y,O,Y,R, repeat" part in a run where I don't make a silly mistake this week, I promise you.

Well it seems like the Top 5 of AA-1 are a cut above, and the only ones that want to communicate with each other.. I really don't want to play any of you guys in the playoffs, so go ahead and get upset in the first round you play. Thanks!

Good Luck, all.
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, yeah, impulse is by far my song of the week. I hit the breakdown thing almost every single time now, so I just to worry about that weird fast chord switching part a little bit after... if I FC it, I'll be happy

I knocked out Lay Down at least, and barracuda and RARAN shouldn't be too bad if I just get a good run in... I've got winter break so I actually have a bit of time now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a VERY good week for me. Honestly I played these songs so much I prolly will never play em again. NFMH especially. I think I mighta hit a squeeze or 2 in BoP though so I must be getting better.

This week is gonna be shaky for me though. With Finals here I wont be able to play until thursday. Impulse might be a problem for me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I'm actually somewhat amazed that I'm still in the top 5 after how horrible I did this week. I'm also incredibly amazed I didn't come in last on NFMH. I guess that's what happens when you start working on your scores at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday .
xnerdyxrealistx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, u 7 spots. I thought I'd do much worse. Well, now I'll be getting even better cuz this is my last week of finals then I can commit the entire week to guitar hero. YAY!

Maybe a playoff spot is possible for me

Proof that I can squeeze vocals!!
MizzikeGH  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i just fucking blew the outro on barracuda after FC'ing all the way to it thru the thrill and all !! anyone else feeling any pain with that song or is it just me lol
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MizzikeGH wrote:
so i just fucking blew the outro on barracuda after FC'ing all the way to it thru the thrill and all !! anyone else feeling any pain with that song or is it just me lol

I concur. I haven't really played it much this week, but i remember a few weeks ago when I was trying to FC it... I kept missing 1 or 2 notes in random places EVERY single time. Just kind of pisses me off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck everyone in my division with this week... I've already got the scores that I'm happy with for all 4 songs... if I feel like it I'll try and FC impulse, but that would be a little overkill, especially since it's winter break now ^_^.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Good luck everyone in my division with this week... I've already got the scores that I'm happy with for all 4 songs... if I feel like it I'll try and FC impulse, but that would be a little overkill, especially since it's winter break now ^_^.

HEY your from Evansville! My name is Evan, and I took a picture next to a big sign saying Evansville. sweeeet

This week is going alright, it will come down to the last couple days and if i can get my ideal runs in. DEIMOS ahhhhhh, I scored 4, yes 4, points less than him on Lay Down, thats probably the least amount you can be less than someone by. So now i get to redo it with better squeezes...
[X] Get a 1st
[X] Top 15 GH:A - 15th
Deimos  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evers17 wrote:
DEIMOS ahhhhhh, I scored 4, yes 4, points less than him on Lay Down, thats probably the least amount you can be less than someone by. So now i get to redo it with better squeezes...

Damn you Evers, now that you've noticed my gamertag you're checking the leaderboards all the time to see if you're beating me yet. I think I can probably get a few more ticks out of Lay Down if I try, but the two extra 200-point squeezes in it are really hard.

I honestly don't know how this week is going to go for me, I'm decently happy with 3 of my scores already, but they were all done in one day, and I don't know if I'm even going to be able to play at all again before I have to submit my scores. So much Christmas stuff this week, between all the parties and shopping, really not finding much time at all to play. Damn kids with your Christmas breaks, I have to work.

Next week will be even worse, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to be at my parents' house for at least 3 or 4 days (25th-28th or so), without access to GH3, so I really don't know what's going to happen. I may be able to find a little time to play on the 24th, but after that probably not until the Friday or Saturday, so I definitely won't have much time.

Guess we'll see, I should make playoffs regardless as long as I submit some decent scores, but I think holding Benjihero back from 3rd any longer is going to be impossible without having time to get scores I'm truly happy with.
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
Evers17 wrote:
DEIMOS ahhhhhh, I scored 4, yes 4, points less than him on Lay Down, thats probably the least amount you can be less than someone by. So now i get to redo it with better squeezes...

Damn you Evers, now that you've noticed my gamertag you're checking the leaderboards all the time to see if you're beating me yet. I think I can probably get a few more ticks out of Lay Down if I try, but the two extra 200-point squeezes in it are really hard.

I honestly don't know how this week is going to go for me, I'm decently happy with 3 of my scores already, but they were all done in one day, and I don't know if I'm even going to be able to play at all again before I have to submit my scores. So much Christmas stuff this week, between all the parties and shopping, really not finding much time at all to play. Damn kids with your Christmas breaks, I have to work.

Next week will be even worse, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to be at my parents' house for at least 3 or 4 days (25th-28th or so), without access to GH3, so I really don't know what's going to happen. I may be able to find a little time to play on the 24th, but after that probably not until the Friday or Saturday, so I definitely won't have much time.

Guess we'll see, I should make playoffs regardless as long as I submit some decent scores, but I think holding Benjihero back from 3rd any longer is going to be impossible without having time to get scores I'm truly happy with.

Ugh, I know what you mean with the no time and everything... I've got tomorrow to try and up my scores for the week, and then I'm gone for about 5 days or so... which means I'll only have a few days next week as well... oh well, at least I've got a decent lead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IGotSoul wrote:
This was a VERY good week for me. Honestly I played these songs so much I prolly will never play em again. NFMH especially. I think I mighta hit a squeeze or 2 in BoP though so I must be getting better.

This week is gonna be shaky for me though. With Finals here I wont be able to play until thursday. Impulse might be a problem for me.

OFF TOPIC:

Thanks for the sig lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
MizzikeGH  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well had to submit my scores now since i won't have access to the internet till monday when i get my cable ! i honestly think i'm gonna get wasted this week but heres to hoping i did ok lol
MetalUpYourAss12  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad bad week for me oh well im in the playoffs and hopefully i dont drop much more then 4 spots didnt have enough time to play plus i really have been getting annoyed with some of these songs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: