ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking for Co-op Achievement Partner around Pittsburgh, PA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavilan  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Looking for Co-op Achievement Partner around Pittsburgh, PA Reply with quote

** Instead of bumping the original post in the T&E forum, I figured I'd start a new thread in the appropriate place. **

MDCLXX wrote:
Sakst is an awesome guy.

I had the privilege of Sakst’s company this past Saturday night, and I must say I cannot agree more. I just wanted to publicly thank Sakst for making the hour and a half trip down to my place despite the snow, and putting up with my horrible play and incessant ramblings. Thanks for the good times man.

It was cool to play through the GHIII set list (Sakst on expert, me on hard), and despite Sakst’s superior effort I was still bad enough to not 5 start about 6 of the songs. It was also cool to watch Sakst nail parts of TTFAF, TDWDTG, and other songs I could never dream of getting to let alone combo.

Sakst was also kind enough to show me an online game he plays, and I showed him the 360 version of it. We also gave Rock Band a try. SAKST SOUNDS EXACTLY EXACTLY LIKE OZZY WHEN HE SINGS. It was unbelievable.

Anyway, thanks again Sakst for coming down, and hopefully we can get together again sometime. I also look forward to meeting some of the other folks in the area and will keep an eye out for upcoming events. The South Hills of Pittsburgh is usually pretty far out of the way, but if folks are up for it maybe I can host larger gatherings in the future.

-Chris
Unafilliated  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm near Philadelphia, PA, we definitely need a PA get together going.

Sakst82  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya it was a blast man. Chris and I are like long lost twins or something we have all the same interests it was pretty cool to hang out with him and his wife. I'd definitely be up for another gathering in the future sometime. Maybe we can get a few more guys next time, that'd be sweet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know... it seems like everybody loves Sakst, and I've just never been able to understand why... Haha, j/k man, you're awesome

Back on topic - I'd definitely be willing to come to the South Hills for a get-together sometime. (You see how I just invited myself there? Pretty cool, I know.)

My GH Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/dpoeschl
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: dpoeschl
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come next week, I'll be driving, and Sakst can vouch, I'm an awesome guy. I'm not as good as he is, but hey, I live an hour away, why not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: