ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - League A Week 3 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghevents still isn't going...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its up for me

Araruko: congrats.. i've only passed the song twice.. i'm just glad it happened once during the league week.

So i'm at or very close to my goal in MQ and KoC. But still have about 20-30k to make up in WttJ and The Metal-- there's just no way i'm going to get FC's on these songs (wttj&metal). How are you guys coming along?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've reached my plateau I feel in this weeks songs. I've taken all of the trouble spots into practice, and am able to FC every section in every song, but cannot put it all together in a full run. MQ is obviously FC'd (i hope i'm allowed to say that)

I am happy with my Knights score. The ending still kills me, breaking combo is a horrible problem. Welcome to the Jungle has become one of my favorites to play and can actually hit all the star phrases and activations, again breaking combo is putting a hurt on my score. I'd like to add another 20k or so before the deadline.

As for The Metal, it kills me that I haven't FCd this. Its totally within the realm of possibility for me but the chorus doesn't cooperate when I have a FC leading into it. When i miss something stupid in the verses is when i combo the damn chorus. This game hates me.

MQ - Done. Im no squeezer but hoping for a top 5 score here.
The Metal - Want another 15k to be satisfied.
WttJ - So many points left to get, will try for another 20-40k.
KoC - Will see if muting the ending helps my cause. If not, then I'm still happy with this score regardless of where I place. This was a giant leap for me.
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive Fc'd the ending of KoC in practice.. not in a run yet... its like i'll pile up a 300 note streak or something then have another 6-7 screw ups. ticks me off haha.

The metal i still havent practiced the middle section, thats for tonight.
Edit: stupid yellow strums

wttj i just cant keep a combo to save my life. the long stream of moving chords toward the end i've only hit once and I unfortunately didnt activate SP there that run

MQ Another 500 points i think is within my grasp.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQ: FCed, finally, but i cant squeeze or whamy very small notes, so im not expecting 1st here.

WTTJ: slightly improved my old run, i seem to rape this song when i dont have SP on, and when i do, i cant seem to get into x8. I've also probably hit every note in this song in different runs, so a 100% is possible, but it wont happen.

The Metal: one of my weakest songs...concerned with this one.

KoC: not gonna say anything.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only score I'm at all happy with is Knights of Cydonia, and even then it isn't really all that great in the grand scheme of things. I set a goal for it and reached it, then completely blew it away. The other songs are rather meh in my opinion. But, it's going to have to do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQ: FCed it, no squeezes, so it might not even be good enough for top 10

WttJ: Could have been a lot better, kept breaking my combo way too much, usually just after activating sp

The Metal: I got a decent score on it, definitly not as good as I would like, but I'll take it.

KoC: My best score for this week, I wanted to improve my old score with atleast 20% and I got way more than that. Still could have been a bit better, since I can't FC the ending. By the time I'm halfway the ending, my arm gets too tired and I start missing a lot.

Overal pretty pleased with these scores and would be surprised if I don't make it to the playoffs.
KrackaJack  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i finally had a chance to play the songs. Hopefully it will be enough...
MQ - Can't squeeze, but I think I still got optimal SP path...
The Metal - Hate this song so much. I'll be lucky to get top 20
KoC - Reached my goal easier than I thought...so I beat it again. Should be decent.
WttJ - So many broken combos...could FC it if I had more time. Have to hope nobody else did.
Well, I think I should make the playoffs. It would be nice to be a top 5 seed for my first league Hoping for the best.
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KrackaJack wrote:
WttJ - So many broken combos...could FC it if I had more time. Have to hope nobody else did.

I dont think anyone's FCing WTTJ, but i might be wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQ: FCed, but not optimal: I missed a long hold and can't squeeze.

WttJ: This'll be a low score. I can't keep much of a combo. [Edit] Nevermind. <_<

The Metal: Meh. A little confident.

KoC: Not too confident: I really suck at this song.
PiemanLK wrote:
Eastwinn wrote:
Right, but if you had the chocolate bar in your heart all along, no one would need to work. Did consider that?

If you have a chocolate bar in your heart I suggest seeking medical attention.

Last edited by InflatablePie on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: UmbraPie Wii Friend Code: 0518680564637417
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQ: FC'd but I'm no squeezer. I'm hoping to make top 10 for this but I'm not getting my hopes up early.

WttJ: I'm pretty angry with this score cause i know i can do SO much better but i keep getting the same area of score. when i hit what i screw up on usually i screw up something i always hit.
EDIT: i just put it in practice for an hour or so and got around a 20k boost so I'm pretty happy with it now though. dont expect much from it compared to other people though

The Metal: I'm intereasted to see how i do here, quite confident though.

KoC: I'm very happy about this score and confident about it too. maybe i'll try for some more but i doubt ill be able to beat it for a long while.

I can has accomp thread

Last edited by Gaara72 on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
InflatablePie  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, if I really spent some time on songs this week, I may have been able to FC WttJ or The Metal.

I can't seem to get any higher on either song. I don't wanna play MQ again to get a few hundred points.

So, if I can improve KoC, I might stay in the top 8. :O
PiemanLK wrote:
Eastwinn wrote:
Right, but if you had the chocolate bar in your heart all along, no one would need to work. Did consider that?

If you have a chocolate bar in your heart I suggest seeking medical attention.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: UmbraPie Wii Friend Code: 0518680564637417
Araruko  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like everyone: MQ - No comments...

WttJ: Can FC part by part... but not the whole song... will be interesting...

The Metal... screw'd up a FC run... /sigh.... now I cant FC that bridge again...

KoC... got an amazing streak... thought the score would be good... rankings proved me wrong...

I think I did an enough good job for make the playoffs... if 16 qualifies...

(and as for Raining Blood, that I passed this week, I can't fail it anymore... got a good feel of that mosh 1 thing...)

Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost certain this will be my weakest week thus far. Hopefully still strong enough to make the playoffs though.
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotsmack wrote:
MQ - Done. Im no squeezer but hoping for a top 5 score here.
The Metal - Want another 15k to be satisfied.
WttJ - So many points left to get, will try for another 20-40k.
KoC - Will see if muting the ending helps my cause. If not, then I'm still happy with this score regardless of where I place. This was a giant leap for me.

10 mins to go, here's a revisit of my goals. May I also state that I had to do this with an Xplorer as I spilled iced tea on my LP and made the damn buttons all sticky

The Metal - only 5k of the 15k I wanted.
WttJ - Would have settled with an extra 20k, was only able to get 12k.
KoC - I didn't use the mute option, but I did turn off the band for the entire song. Wasn't able to keep a long streak going in the misirlou sections but did have my best run in the ending. No score improvement but as still very stoked about this score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: