ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S7 - AA League - Playoffs - Congrats eblp4/bawlin/MPChedda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed16  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silent wrote:
oops i forgot to pm rabies saying that i wouldnt be submitting a score for this unfortunately (jordan fc hype, etc.) i had my wisdom teeth out this week and have been recovering from that. i tried playing for the score but there was no way i was getting a good score, let alone a good enough one to beat a good opponent. i probably couldnt have beaten the 300k ed already has submitted, surgery or not, and im sure he'll have at least a comprable score for the playoffs, so he deserves to move on anyway. sorry to make it anticlimactic, but if i submitted anything it would have just been terrible (._.).

thanks for a great season though, everyone.
Yeah, I thought that my previous score would be a problem. I already had 307k before the playoffs, so I knew that you could use that as a goal as to where you need to get in order to move on. My actual score was 315k.

And silent, sorry that you couldn't submit. I'm sure you would have been a hell of an opponent if you were under normal circumstances. Those wisdom teeth must have sucked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures going up shortly (may be up by the time you read this).

Anyhow, congrats to the winners of the semis. The finals are as follows

AA1 #1 eblp4life vs #14 putte86
AA2 #5 bawlin vs #7 TheHunger
AA3 #1 MPChedda vs #7 Ed16

The finals song is.... The Number of The Beast

Good luck to all..my thanks to the winners...my condolences to those who narrowly lost to advance (I'm looking at you junes123)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! Fun last song! Good luck to you Ed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holey moley! I´m in the finals!

Hmm, which task first, start working on NotB or should I start writing a first place speech... ... ...

Nah, jk, although I am really psyched about this! I love NotB as a song too so I don´t think I will get bored of playing it...

Good luck Eblp4life!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seriously lucky just to have made it past the first round (what with the seed shifts). Have fun everyone, and I hope to see you next season.

www.tamuk.edu/ktai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BulkySam PSN Name: BulkySam
silent  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed16 wrote:
silent wrote:
oops i forgot to pm rabies saying that i wouldnt be submitting a score for this unfortunately (jordan fc hype, etc.) i had my wisdom teeth out this week and have been recovering from that. i tried playing for the score but there was no way i was getting a good score, let alone a good enough one to beat a good opponent. i probably couldnt have beaten the 300k ed already has submitted, surgery or not, and im sure he'll have at least a comprable score for the playoffs, so he deserves to move on anyway. sorry to make it anticlimactic, but if i submitted anything it would have just been terrible (._.).

thanks for a great season though, everyone.
Yeah, I thought that my previous score would be a problem. I already had 307k before the playoffs, so I knew that you could use that as a goal as to where you need to get in order to move on. My actual score was 315k.

And silent, sorry that you couldn't submit. I'm sure you would have been a hell of an opponent if you were under normal circumstances. Those wisdom teeth must have sucked

i wasnt beating that score, you deserve it. given that song at least :P. i wish i had a chance to play number of the beast in finals! grrr id have a chance to win on that one.
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, nice score Eblp... would have been interesting if we had played each other

Oh, and that sucks Junes... 200 points Good run though!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some good news and bad news. Good news is I made AA-2 Finals. Bad news is I'm playing NOTB, which I am absolutely terrible at(ranked like 800 some on it), so I'm probably going to be runner-up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Woo! Fun last song! Good luck to you Ed!

I'm finished even before I start - I suck at this song. Knowing you, you'll probably get the FC anyways.

I vote that MPChedda and eblp4life go and play an ultimate death match, leaving putte86 and I champions of our respective divisions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ed16"]
MPChedda wrote:
I vote that MPChedda and eblp4life go and play an ultimate death match, leaving putte86 and I champions of our respective divisions.

Yeah, it actually feels kinda wrong to be playing in the finals since I just qualified on from one round because other people didnt submit.

The other thing is that it feels as if I can FC this song... ... ...

I´m good at strumming and I´m good at trills, we will just have to see what mysteries that lies ahead...
Would be neat to have a song in tier 8 gold starred too...

*edit* When is the song due? It still says 9th of january for me...

Last edited by putte86 on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnetlucas  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad I lost, I only had time to play the song 4 times and I would have had even less time to play this week. That and I am so bat at the final song.
junes123  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well.. that hurts lol...

200 points.. i knew it too... god damn you X-plorer cant wammy nor squeeze with it...

congrats tho to eblp i tried man.. got the 2nd highest score out there... heh i know you will do fine...

Good luck to putte89 also..

Ok so yea c you guys next season or maybe in the forums... And ill c MPChedda and eblp maybe in AAA next time lol..
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="putte86"]
Ed16 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:

Yeah, it actually feels kinda wrong to be playing in the finals since I just qualified on from one round because other people didnt submit.

The other thing is that it feels as if I can FC this song... ... ...

I´m good at strumming and I´m good at trills, we will just have to see what mysteries that lies ahead...
Would be neat to have a song in tier 8 gold starred too...

*edit* When is the song due? It still says 9th of january for me...

Yeah... I thought that too. Then I realized that I would never be able to hit the whole solo in a run anyways... so whatever. I practiced it for about a half hour today and at least got a bit better at the solo, but we'll see how it turns out in the next couple of days.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys.
Final song is due Jan 12th...Saturday. I forgot to update hte original post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Yeah... I thought that too. Then I realized that I would never be able to hit the whole solo in a run anyways... so whatever. I practiced it for about a half hour today and at least got a bit better at the solo, but we'll see how it turns out in the next couple of days.

Hmm, I still have my hopes up about being able to FC it, the main problem right now is probably the short amount of time I have to practice it. I did a quick search but couldn´t find how many hours that differs from pst to main England time (I live in Sweden so it not the same as England, but if I know the difference from England I can do the math on the rest myself... )

What I found is that the trills aren´t the biggest problem, it´s that really fast part just before solo bridge, tapping trills FTW...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: