ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
best thing you/someone else did at public gh displays?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
J3wy  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

out of my close friends i am the only one who plays on expert, so we did a pro face off on TtFaF....all of them versus me. each took a fret and one srtummed, and i wiped the floor with them. it was over all pretty bad like a 250K run, but i still impressed them.
JumpinSkiing  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put up 300k and got most of Flood! on Raining Blood at a school tournament in front of the entire student body.
Barflo  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to Best Buy today (Boxing Day) and played the Metal on Expert.. Couldn't hear a thing but i got 4*, and i had a huge crowd because the place isn't too big, and everyone kinda got stuck while I played :P

Kinda Funny Mr. Green
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to tap Cult of Personality's Solo! on my first try ever tapping it. Got like 96% on it. Expert, of course. It was at my school in the morning, about 60 kids and 2 teachers watched me play that and Number of the Beast.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ollithemagicbum  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazeedude wrote:
getting something like 290k on Jordan(expert) after a few months of GH2 coming out. I had like the entire shop watching me along with people from my school who were amazed when i got through the solo.

my teacher runs a game club, but i don't know if he plays guitar hero there. i hear him talking about it. if i went to the game club adn played guitar hero, everyone would probably be watching me. to my knowledge, i'm the best in the school. ans most probably don't even play it. lol
Guitar Hero 3 Goals: Beat TTFAF [x] ?
?
?
mediumhero  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry. gotta keep this alive

i keep leaving for a few months then coming back
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: mediumhero
psychomonkey62  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I haven't really played in stores, but I 4* TTFAF in front of a bunch of friends, who called me a loser.
RetrdedP3nguin  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 356k on Jordan at Frys during Black Friday ... It was so awesome because it was the first time I nailed solo F and the bridge.
GH-YYz  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing I have seen was a guitar hero 2 tourney the night Guitar Hero 3 came out. A friend of mine and an employee at Game Crazy played Detonation on Expert. My friend got around 260k and the employee got around 240k. One of the best PFO's I have ever seen overall, really.
Simpsonfreak17  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to my friend house to play GH3. I decided to play Miss murder on expert (He only unlocked the first 3 tier) and a bunch of people (sister and brother of my friend) watch me playing and there were amazed....... by Miss murder lol!! I remember one guy said "OMG is really good". When the song was finished, my friend said "OMG 99% on expert!!!" (I miss some really stupid note...) I was laughing!!

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
ultimateaggie12  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At a tournament in October I was in the loser's bracket cuz I went up against Confury in the first round lmao. Anyways some random guy who showed up late chose Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo and whoever got highest score got another chance. So everyone else plays and I'm like great a 5th (?) tier song on my sightread. dammit. So I play and I had it won by a little after the solo. But the best part was FCing the outro on that sightread. It was pretty crazy. If you look on YouTube, even Priest didn't get the outro on his sightread. Jimmythekid and Confury were somewhat impressed I believe haha.

14 sightread FC's including Mountain Song O_O on RB2!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ultimateaggie Wii Friend Code: 545594118477
sage  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once played some seventeen or eighteen year old kid on TTFAF (Expert, of course. >_>) in best buy and DOMINATED him. At the time, I could somewhat tap the solo, so that was pretty impressive. Some of his friends watched his and other people came buy just to kind of stand and watch for a minute or so. Afterwards, a best buy employee came up to me. She said, "that kid's been in here every day for the past week playing that game. I'm glad someone finally came in a whuped him."
IATV3  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a -1 on BiF at Wal-Mart a few days ago, and everyone was like doing the usual thing "OMG how do they do taht!1!1!!1!111?!" and I just left after that song but I felt good because I beat my score at my house at Wal-Mart.
skutieos  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I 5 starred The Metal at best buy, but not to many people were watching. Someone came up to me and said "Honestly, how the hell can you do that?"
Simpsonfreak17  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skutieos wrote:
I 5 starred The Metal at best buy, but not to many people were watching. Someone came up to me and said "Honestly, how the hell can you do that?"

You tell him or her :" By hitting moAr n0tes No0B!!"

lol J/K

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: