ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
buying dance dance revolution?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trixo  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: buying dance dance revolution? Reply with quote

is it worth buying? i think it is. iv been looking for a new game to play and i came across a demo of dance revolution. but first i wanted to see if anyone else had any other games that would be good for me to play. something exiting and that doesnt get boring after the first 3 hours.

KrakenEater  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR is definetly worth buying. It might not be quite as good as Guitar Hero, but it's fun and gets you some exersize. I've played about 75 hours on mine, and I've gotten to Heavy. It's worth it.

One thing though: if your doing slower songs, be sure to bring it up to 2 - 3x speed. The steps come way slower than in quitar hero. That my just be me, though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.stepmania.com

it's a PC simulator (actually i think ITG is based off of it) and if you hunt for them you can find all the DDR mixes online (that's all i'm saying)

i have over 600+ songs and you can hook up a dance pad to the computer via a playstation->USB adapter.

it's a free simulator so you can see if the game even feels right before you dump the money into a game/pads

if you do decide, dont get the cheap 15$ pads, you'll hate the game. get a nice pad with 1" thick high density foam such as a redoctane ignition at a minimum. you can find similar products at www.ddrgame.com for around 40-50$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXcelon969 wrote:
www.stepmania.com

it's a PC simulator (actually i think ITG is based off of it) and if you hunt for them you can find all the DDR mixes online (that's all i'm saying)

i have over 600+ songs and you can hook up a dance pad to the computer via a playstation->USB adapter.

it's a free simulator so you can see if the game even feels right before you dump the money into a game/pads

if you do decide, dont get the cheap 15$ pads, you'll hate the game. get a nice pad with 1" thick high density foam such as a redoctane ignition at a minimum. you can find similar products at www.ddrgame.com for around 40-50$

Do you know which one comes with the new 360 game? will it be decent?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: