ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Deleting bands on gh2...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frenchfry  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Deleting bands on gh2... Reply with quote

i have allready made the mistake of deleting a band on gh2 ps2. but that was a while back,(anyway) my freind made a band when i told him not to, and i want to delete it. is there any way i can delete with screwing my self over? and having to restart?

there is some glitch that happens and it'll say files corrupted and you have to restart the d#mn game,(i dont want that after 5* six b4 misirlou and rock this town)

Last edited by Frenchfry on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: frenchfry290
Kirby  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go into options, and delete his band, and not yours. its under manage bands in the options area.

thanks toymachine for the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: KirbySH
Frenchfry  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not the problem....when you delete a band some glitch happens and it'll say files corrupted.(i had to start all over again when that happend) i'll edit the main post to say that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: frenchfry290
Kirby  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if its on a ps2 then your mem card may be fucked up, if its on 360, then try formatting your harddrive or something.

thanks toymachine for the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: KirbySH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: