ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S7 - OB League - Playoff Thread - Congrats JR626
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ticket  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolplink? Twice just to make sure.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff276/TicketHBG/DSC00002-3.jpg
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores in, and I guarantee that JR beat me. Fun league guys, I'll just go back to Rock Band now....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it. While I said I'd likely take the score I had two days ago, I decided to sit down last night and try again to improve my score. That didn't exactly go too well....I ended up getting the same damn score 7 TIMES IN A ROW. And what's worse is that it's the exact same as the score I got 2 days ago. I swear I was hitting the notes later than I was 2 days ago, but I still got the SAME EXACT SCORE. WTF. I'm not playing this song again, since judging from what happened the past 2 days, it would be absolutely pointless. I'm 99% sure psx has me beat, so this is most likely where I make my exit. At least psx and(possibly) Brock can have their rematch like they wanted. Good luck to everyone else in the playoffs.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results are up.
JR626  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, bring it on morty!

I'm probably weird for being happy that TTL was picked, but it's one of my better songs and I shouldn't have a problem FC'ing it. It's a damn tough song to squeeze though, so we'll see how it goes.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny Brian, when you said you kept getting the same score I had the strangest feeling that it was 66. T'was the same score I got twice in a row before the 82 that I got. Congrats on a great season though Brian

Brocky, Brocky, Brocky... we meet yet again. Fortunately for you, this was the ONE song I didn't want to see come up in the playoffs (well, there are a few others I didn't want to see but we've already played them >_>). For someone who downstrums the entire song, this is going to be a royal bitch to FC. Good luck sir

On a random side note, my interwebs is being a giant shitfuck. It's lucky I'm even online to see what's happened with the playoffs etc. I'll probably have to scab off my sister again to submit my score/actually communicate with you guys >_>
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
witwix  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Its funny Brian, when you said you kept getting the same score I had the strangest feeling that it was 66. T'was the same score I got twice in a row before the 82 that I got. Congrats on a great season though Brian

Brocky, Brocky, Brocky... we meet yet again. Fortunately for you, this was the ONE song I didn't want to see come up in the playoffs (well, there are a few others I didn't want to see but we've already played them >_>). For someone who downstrums the entire song, this is going to be a royal bitch to FC. Good luck sir

On a random side note, my interwebs is being a giant shitfuck. It's lucky I'm even online to see what's happened with the playoffs etc. I'll probably have to scab off my sister again to submit my score/actually communicate with you guys >_>

I don't care about that internet stuff, get on IRC.

Also, congrats to everyone, see you in OB next season ;)
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:

Thanks, I have no clue how I won 3 songs and got the 3rd seed. Even though I didn't make the semis like I wanted, I'm still happy with this season. I don't know why, just no matter how late I hit the note, my score always came out 66. I couldn't seem to get any more ticks from the 3rd activation. I got 281966 10 TIMES in the past 3 days, 7 of them two nights ago. Also, if you end up FC'ing TTL by DOWNSTRUMMING the whole song, then I will forever believe that your thumb is mechanical and you are hax. Good luck with that. Also...*me flips off psx's shitty interwebz* Fix them so you can get in IRC more.

Now decision time....stay in OB or move up to expert.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:

You know that I, like you, downstrum most songs, but you actually downstrum TTL!? I actually alt. strum a pretty good amount of it (which is probably the reason I suck at it so much). I hate how the only part of the song that make it difficult to FC on expert (verses) is exactly the sme on hard. Reminds me of Trogdor . Good luck, but you have a good 30k over me on this song already, so you probably won't need it. (why couldn't it have been raining blood ?)

Would you recommend downstrumming the verses?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in this league (kinda wish i had of joined) but how the hell do you downstrum TTL. I am primarily a downstrummer but that doesn't work for me on this song it is just too damn fast, and my alt srumming sucks so i wish i could downstrum. But anyways, good luck to the finalists, all of you rock.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDoner, psx downstrum 5-starred Knights of Cydonia. Don't question his thumb.

Anywho, I called it, I knew JR would beat me, figures I get put up against the best ticker on this song

Actually though, I'm kind of happy I lost, because
Strykerx, numerous times wrote:
If Take This Life is in the playoffs, eliminate me now

So Morty would have just been wasting his time against me

Good luck to rest of you. Maybe I'll be back next season, but who knows. Later for now

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BORRRRING. No juicy upsets
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm here again. I only came on to see what kinda score I should look for if/when I FC TTL (and double check that I'm following the right activation points >_>), and then noticed I made a stupid comment (the same stupid comment that comes up everytime TTL and me downstrumming comes up).

Okay, the only section I alt-strum in Take This Life is the chorus. I keep forgetting that they exist, so I keep forgetting that I alt-strum it. I'm sorry to shatter everyone's hopes and dreams on that.

Brock: I'd try downstrumming the verses. Goodness knows I can't keep a combo alt-strumming them "trills". Also, that high score of mine was a right royal fluke. Very next run went rather plinkaliciously and thus lost teh rhythm again again.

*hops off dad's laptop and goes to continue the grindfest*
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pulling for you psx, dont let me down =]
morty  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah ttl. im not happy at all. i expected rabl or koc. i honestly think that youll win JR. but ill try to do my best anyway.

S6(Rock's the 80s) OB League CHAMPION!
S7(Legends of Rock) OB League 3rd place!
S9(All GH Games Hard) 2nd place!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: