ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GetTogether for Madison WI aka frookcr Joefest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mast3rBall3r  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTFWonderGirl wrote:
pish posh. Ya'll really stink. I get really excited to see people from WI having a get-together and it's to frickin far away. Damn. (not the drive, the price to put gas in our "non-economic" friend, the southern-texas truck).

You could still come anyway...If it has cruise control that'll help with gas conservation
WTFWonderGirl  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mast3rBall3r wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:
pish posh. Ya'll really stink. I get really excited to see people from WI having a get-together and it's to frickin far away. Damn. (not the drive, the price to put gas in our "non-economic" friend, the southern-texas truck).

You could still come anyway...If it has cruise control that'll help with gas conservation

Psh, not even cruise control will work on that to save $$
Foxtrot
GH3: [X] - Don't be last. Lol.
My youtube
Edit: Edit: January 18, 08 :: I got my first 100%! YEEEEEAAH! On GH3, Expert! WOO!
rkcr  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
Mast3rBall3r wrote:
I think it'd be hilarious if joerodfest 1.5 gets a better turnout than joerodfest 2

Well, emptyset said he'd try to make it to the official one in April, along with Mask and trofl. None of them can show up for this one, though.

Mask and trofl are enough to convince me to come to the joerodfest 2.0, but damn, {} too? This is gonna be awesome.

Anyways, yeah, I've been going to the Madfest juggling festival for the past few years. It's a lot of fun, the juggling performance on Saturday night as awesome (you guys should think about coming to that), and I've always found some place to crash at. Glad it's going to be with people I know this time.
joerod  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably stop by and see what all the fuss is about this juggling deal ;)

And @ WTFWonderGirl: Holy huge truck, batman!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanx! Maybe I'll catch ya'll when there's something closer to the border? That would be nice! I've always wanted to get to one of the get-togethers, but I guess I'm kinda shy?? So, bleh, closer to home allows me to pull the "Oh, yeah, that's great, okay, well... I left the oven on."

LoL

P.S.Offtopic. I just watched the video for the competition between DantheMan and ?? (Gary something was what I caught) where they win the car.... (yeah, it's old, sorry, I work alot)

Pride and Joy.......

W hiskey
T ango
F oxtrot
Foxtrot
My youtube
Edit: Edit: January 18, 08 :: I got my first 100%! YEEEEEAAH! On GH3, Expert! WOO!
JR626  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not 100%, but I should be able to go.

Sounds like it should be awesome, and I've never played RB before
joerod  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTFWonderGirl wrote:
Spanx! Maybe I'll catch ya'll when there's something closer to the border? That would be nice! I've always wanted to get to one of the get-togethers, but I guess I'm kinda shy?? So, bleh, closer to home allows me to pull the "Oh, yeah, that's great, okay, well... I left the oven on."

LoL

P.S.Offtopic. I just watched the video for the competition between DantheMan and ?? (Gary something was what I caught) where they win the car.... (yeah, it's old, sorry, I work alot)

Pride and Joy.......

W hiskey
T ango
F oxtrot

Do you live near the IL or MI border?

And yeah, the contest was between dantheman4525 and HellAshes...decided over Pride and Joy....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:

Or the MN border.
WTFWonderGirl  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkcr wrote:
joerod wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:

Or the MN border.

We're RIGHT on the IL/WI border, shoreside.
Foxtrot
My youtube
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo i'm trying to work this out to where i can make it. I've got some pressure to move sooner then i had planned.

If all goes how i want it though i should be able to make it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTFWonderGirl wrote:
rkcr wrote:
joerod wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:

Or the MN border.

You're seriously right on the IL/WI border? You're closer than I am. It's probably like a 45 minute drive for you. So you should definitely come!!
joerod  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTFWonderGirl wrote:
rkcr wrote:
joerod wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:

Or the MN border.

Shoreside meaning Kenosha area? If so, that's only a 2 hour drive max. I should know, I'm from Racine!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:
rkcr wrote:
joerod wrote:
WTFWonderGirl wrote:

Or the MN border.

Shoreside meaning Kenosha area? If so, that's only a 2 hour drive max. I should know, I'm from Racine!

That's right! I'm breaking alot of "firsts" here (driving on ice, walking into a Piggly wiggly, etc).
Foxtrot
My youtube
joerod  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yeah...Wisconsin is a lot of fun in the wintertime! Good thing we usually stay inside and drink XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
Haha, yeah...Wisconsin is a lot of fun in the wintertime! Good thing we usually stay inside and drink XD

That is the EXACT reason why I picked up GH. Well, maybe not, but that's why I got better at it. It's almost like crack, you get your friends to try it if they haven't ever done it. They do the whole "I'll feel really dumb with a plastic guitar on" while looking at the ground and kicking the dirt around. Then they'll try it, all the while saying they suck 1000 times in different voice tones (if you're lucky, you'll hear a squeal in one).

Then outta nowhere, they grow these "wolverine" things on their hands when you try to take the guitar back. WHOA, watch out.

I love it.

Okay, enough off-topic, I'm going to talk to James (husband) about it right now, because I'm interested in going. Of course he'll want to come, because he's my helicopter husband (I love that) so if I confirm RSVP, it'll be for two. He plays as well, just never as good as me. Lol.
Foxtrot
My youtube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: