ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
February 2-3 - Raleigh, NC - Shinobipalooza
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aznkirby890  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
I have a bit of a haul to get there. Maybe PM me to meet someone where and I can give rides. I can extend this to anyone else near the Cary area or anyone on route to the party as well.

Wait...so if I do get permission from my parents...
Could you give me a ride? lol its fine if you cant.

I live around Triangle Town.
I'll PM you more details if you can and my parents approve.

(Hope my parents approve :\ I really want to go. I'll just say that you guys are friends from school or something )
colekc2  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live near NC State campus and I'm cool swinging by Cary Town Center if it's easy directions...

Give me your address in a PM or something and I'll see how far out of my way it is.
slfan68  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when i went to ask the parents turns out im going to my aunt and uncles house that weeked so doesnt look like ill be able to go. I don't think they would let me go anyways because they are the kind of parents that are real strict about where I am and who i hang out with. Played in the Carolina Games Summit tourney yesterday and lost 237k to 238k on Helicopter. I missed a stupid note when i tilted the guitar.
ShinobiAC  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slfan68 wrote:
Well when i went to ask the parents turns out im going to my aunt and uncles house that weeked so doesnt look like ill be able to go. I don't think they would let me go anyways because they are the kind of parents that are real strict about where I am and who i hang out with. Played in the Carolina Games Summit tourney yesterday and lost 237k to 238k on Helicopter. I missed a stupid note when i tilted the guitar.

How'd you like how they did song selections? lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'll either be able to do the following(if parents agree):
If anyone is available, they could pick me up friday after school and go there. Stay for untill about 10 then take me back home
Or
Have someone take me there and spend the night. Then if anyone is available, take me to my church on Saturday by 9:00 AM. (It is on Wake Forest road i believe)
slfan68  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShinobiAC wrote:
slfan68 wrote:

How'd you like how they did song selections? lol

I don't want to talk about it, but i will. *scrolls down list slowly* "that one, play helicopter" says the woman running the tourney. Im like wtf can't we play something thats would be a challenge. Was anybody there that knows who won the thing. I bet it was that either that guy that killed that girl is SOSAD or the guy who kept playing TTFAF whenever nobody was playing. Wish i had picked some names there. And i'd like to know why the hell they put the tournament is full sign up then like everybody got a bye through the first round.
colekc2  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aznkirby - I can take you home that night. I probably won't stay the night, so I'll leave around 10 and can get you home if you need.
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I've had a change of plans and will not be showing up. This obviously means I can't give out rides or bring anything. Wish I could have gone, maybe someone can set up something else sometime...
aznkirby890  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colekc2 wrote:
aznkirby - I can take you home that night. I probably won't stay the night, so I'll leave around 10 and can get you home if you need.

Awesome!!
Will it be possible if you also pick me up after school? (I get home at about 3:00)
Once my parents say yes, i'll PM you address and other stuff

Oh yes, I have 4 GC controllers over here. Would you want more over there?
ELiTe185  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to come to this if i wasn't so busy right now.

P.S. Any other Duke students on these forums?
System: PC
Biggest Accomplishments: Suck My Kiss FC (27 GH3 FCs total), Eruption Pass (custom song)
aznkirby890  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually colek, I sent you PM now
colekc2  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey aznkirby.

I can't get you at 3 after school man. I got class til 3 then I gotta show up at work til about 6. Good luck with the ride there, but again, I can prob swing you back home later if you need.

P.S. Andres, is anybody still coming? Seems like a bunch of people are cancelling on ya ^_^
ShinobiAC  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colekc2 wrote:
I can't get you at 3 after school man. I got class til 3 then I gotta show up at work til about 6. Good luck with the ride there, but again, I can prob swing you back home later if you need.

I'm at work until 6:00, so unless I'm getting robbed, nobody will be there at 3:00...

colekc2 wrote:
P.S. Andres, is anybody still coming? Seems like a bunch of people are cancelling on ya ^_^

I think there's like -2 people coming now. What a disaster! haha, oh well...

Bad weekend choice! -_-;

slfan68 wrote:
Was anybody there that knows who won the thing.

Some guy named Davin from NC State won it all.

slfan68 wrote:
I bet it was that either that guy that killed that girl is SOSAD or the guy who kept playing TTFAF whenever nobody was playing. Wish i had picked some names there. And i'd like to know why the hell they put the tournament is full sign up then like everybody got a bye through the first round.

Not the guy who kept playing TTFAF, and not the guy who played the sole female (I think that guy came in 2nd). I'm quite glad that the guy who played TTFAF at every chance he got didn't win. His first round song he played it all behind his head, since he is OBVIOUSLY God's gift to the entire Guitar Hero community. He got smoked in the second or third round.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Well then if my brother is off work on Friday then I can't make it :|

Maybe we should try another weekend?
slfan68  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShinobiAC wrote:

slfan68 wrote:
I bet it was that either that guy that killed that girl is SOSAD or the guy who kept playing TTFAF whenever nobody was playing. Wish i had picked some names there. And i'd like to know why the hell they put the tournament is full sign up then like everybody got a bye through the first round.

Not the guy who kept playing TTFAF, and not the guy who played the sole female (I think that guy came in 2nd). I'm quite glad that the guy who played TTFAF at every chance he got didn't win. His first round song he played it all behind his head, since he is OBVIOUSLY God's gift to the entire Guitar Hero community. He got smoked in the second or third round.

lol yea lucky sob got closer first round. i could play that behind my head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: