ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Get-together in Austin, Tx: June 28, 2008!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bringing my Gamebridge and my laptop for streaming. I'm also gonna bring my XBL vision cam just in case it's compatible with Windows. Then we'll have two! Two! Two streams in one!

I may have mentioned this before. I always forget what I have and have not mentioned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now ive kinda hit a snag, ive been called into work sat night

Assuming people will still be hanging out Sunday, is it cool if i head over say....sunday morning or so?
Newest Videos:
Your Face 100% FC Expert Guitar
Sacrifice 100% Expert Guitar
Jimi 100% FC Expert Guitar

How many 1sts Fug has taken from me: 9
PaulAtreides  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evermar wrote:
Now ive kinda hit a snag, ive been called into work sat night

Assuming people will still be hanging out Sunday, is it cool if i head over say....sunday morning or so?

DUDE THAT SUCKS! Sorry to hear it. We'll start at 1pm on Sat. so feel free to pop over until you head to work. It's completely unpredictable at this point when this will stop although I said like noon or 1pm on Sunday. Feel free to give me a call on Sun. morning to see who is still around (see email for phone number). Or hell, when you get off work, we might still be going. Again, just drop a line.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can bring my gamebridge, but I has no laptopz. I'll bring it just in case, but if anyone has a laptop to spare, bring it and we can get at least 2 TVs on stream. I really hope someone has a digicam too...that will def. be the best way to stream this gig.

But technology aside, the SH cake is in my possession and ready to make the trip!

Its marble w/ white icing FYI...I thought about getting it 50-50 choc and white but didnt end up goin w/ it. If that doesn't fit anyone's preference...deal with it, the cake says Scorehero on it damn it! =P

I'll be leaving my house in just over 12 hours! Yay!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
Confury  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent an email already but just to make sure.

I really, REALLY hate to say this, but I can't make it =( I didn't think everything through and taking a ride with atruebassist won't work out. Sorry everyone, I really wish I could have gone. That's what happens when you have to rely on others to get somewhere =\ Have fun people.

Yep...sorry again all. Unless I can get a ride last minute, I'll be a no show.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HellnFire666  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and of course, both of my parents that were going to take me down there had to work on the weekend and my sister is already in austin for orientation at UT. Too bad i have to miss it, but have a great time guys.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming NOW!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/someguy913%27s-rb-channel

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the best time I ever had in my life! Sorry I got there late and left early.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite my craptastic quality, I did get some pics from Austin. The link to the album is here: http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/BrianBAM19/Austin%20Get-Together/

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er.. for some reason after get-togethers I feel like I should make some sort of apology post for being so boring/quiet/antisocial/whatever.

So yeah... sorry about that. It was a good time. Thanks Paul for making this happen, wish I could still be there instead of having to go to work now. /wrists

/self haet

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
JW2  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I feel like I need to make an apology for the opposite reason; that is for me being loud and obnoxious the whole time. =P

The get-together was a lot of fun. Thanks again to Paul for having all of us crazy people over. I am going to go play Thrasher bass now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powfordamage PSN Name: powfordamage
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JW, I think we're going to take away your Double Platinum title and replace it with Thrasher. I mean, what else could your arm be doing after playing bass on that song for two hours straight. And I do mean straight, he'd restart manually before the song even finished because he didn't 5*.

Anyway, HUGE thanks to Paul and Sarah for not only allowing us borderline free reign on his rental house, but also for getting things organized way early, which resulted in an amazing time. Got to hang out with everyone, Hailz was dead silent in a most entertaining fashion, someguy had like 3000 note streaks all day because he's just that amazing, f4 did his crazy overhand stuff to destroy n00bs on XBL...man, great time. Hopefully this can go down again next year.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Willistime420  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend was a Ton of fun! Thanks to Paul for letting us come and chill at his place, was a great time. Pretty much my first time to talk to all of you or be at any type of get together, twas very fun. I definatley want to get you guys's gamertags so we can chill on xbl.

MOAR SUG0RZ!!!! haha that cake was teh pwn.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Willistime420
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Despite my craptastic quality, I did get some pics from Austin. The link to the album is here: http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/BrianBAM19/Austin%20Get-Together/

BOO at me not being in any of those pictures . But yeah, I had a TON of fun in Austin last night/this morning, and I hope to go to another get-together!

Oh, and Electric Eye is my new enemy; it shall die soon! GRRRRR!

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DK:Heh, sorry about that, I had tried to get pics of everyone, but my dad arrived to pick me up sooner than I thought, so I didn't have time. >_>

JW:I don't think you were being obnoxious, just crazy. I mean, WTF, who plays Thrasher bass for two hours straight? :P Teach me your secret to not make my arm die after one go at it. >_>

Hailz:Come on now, no need to be hating yourself over being so shy(hell, you of all people should know I'm nearly just as shy as you, I think it was rather well shown yesterday :P). There's nothing to be sorry about, you weren't boring or anything like that at all. <3 Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Again, thanks Paul for doing this, it was the most fun I've had in a long time. Hopefully there will be another one of these soon(although I hope it's not further than Austin, that was stretching it as is, any further out and no way could I go >_>).

<33333333333333333333333333

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: