Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Song Stats / Contribution System / Proof Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to bump, but just letting the mods know I've got a fair queue of proofs for GH2 waiting. And as a heads up, I plan to do some more over the next few days.

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Already approved your 14 that were sitting there. I'm sure you can imagine that we don't check that queue often, but it is nice to see someone's trying to chip away at GH2-360's extended star ratings again. I had all intentions of plugging through as much of hard as I could a long time ago and did manage a few, but I think I got turned off when I messed up one particular run on Arterial Black hitting one too many notes in the outro immediately after failing in the outro getting the right score far too early. Fun times.

But yeah, I'll keep an eye on the queue then for the next little while
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
karkid26  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to cause a fuss by bumping an old thread, but I've got a total of six proofs waiting for GH3 on the PS3 on Expert - three 4* proofs and three 5* proofs. Am I doing this right?

-karkid26
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, you are doing it correctly. I just approved them all for ya
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
RocksterLMS  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got 5 proofs that narrow the cutoff range of the songs from the GH2 Demo OPM 110. My camera is 14MP, so the pictures are 4320 x 3240. Must I resize them to 640 x 480 before submitting?

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocksterLMS wrote:
I've got 5 proofs that narrow the cutoff range of the songs from the GH2 Demo OPM 110. My camera is 14MP, so the pictures are 4320 x 3240. Must I resize them to 640 x 480 before submitting?

no, the link will be your hosted files, no SH website. no need to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Cabanon. The 5 proofs have already been submitted. I’ll be waiting for approval.

RocksterLMS  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so I’ve been playing Shout at the Devil (GH2 Demo OPM 110) many times in an attempt to discover the 5* cut-off score and I succeeded in doing it. Then I did the calculation to derive the 4* cut-off score and find out whether this demo uses GH1’s metrics or 2/80s/3’s (the game would either multiply the base score for 3.0 or 2.8). When I compared the result to the current narrowing of the 4* cut-off we had, there was no doubt it multiplies by 3.0 (GH1), so I aimed for the 4* cut-off score in order to confirm it (as well as the max 3* score you could get obviously). I have submitted 4 4-5* cut-off proofs and 8 3-4* in the same order I got them since each of those was narrowing the cut-off until I got to the exact scores. Even though I’ve submitted them all at once, I hope the non-exact cut-off proofs are worth some contribution points as it would be annoying to submit each proof of my progress every now and then.

Now that it has already been confirmed that the demo multiplies the base score for 2 and 3 for 4* and 5* respectively, I was wondering: does the SH community know of a way to determine the base score of songs? Maybe by looking at the png file of the chart where it shows BPM measures or via some other way? If this can be done, the SH staff could add the exact scores in orange to aim at for the three remaining songs, therefore making cut-off confirmations quicker.

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a heads up that i have submitted some song proofs last night and will be submitting more in the near future. not sure how often the queue gets entries at this point

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen those in a while, thanks for the heads up.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
fanofangela89  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Submissions... Reply with quote

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag327/john_kruise1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf5bf0d3f.jpg

And Sweet Child....

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag327/john_kruise1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsee9312cc.jpg
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Submissions... Reply with quote

fanofangela89 wrote:
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag327/john_kruise1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf5bf0d3f.jpg

And Sweet Child....

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag327/john_kruise1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsee9312cc.jpg

I dont know what you're trying to do here, but you got it wront on all level.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to submit a 4-star cutoff proof for "Monster" (European Exclusives) on easy for Guitar Hero: On Tour, but I get the following problem:
Error: Your score is outside of the current 4-star cutoff range (0 - 0).

http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1999/ABZh5cgG.png
http://lookpic.com/O/i2/29/Y6iV7398.png

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, could this be a bug?
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When doing some proofs, I noticed that the Co-op section for GH:A is still active. Since it is based on the GH3 engine, shouldn't it be crossed-out as well?
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up that I got a GH2 cutoff and the rest of GH3M PC done. Over the next few days I'll probably do the rest of GH3PC/GHAPC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 60 of 62

Jump to: