SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
sukergod (XGuitar) - Band Hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
It's great to see more people playing GH2. Gives me more of a push to succeed along with everyone else! Awesome FC on Raw Dog. I remember getting that FC. Super fun solo.

Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks!! Im hoping now that a Long term goal could be 40 FC's. Going to have to work on that one though :)

I am up to 29 right now. I got a few real good FC's like Hush and RARHC. I also had quite a few old FC's that I unfortunately have no pictures for like Woman and Sweet Child of Mine. Really wish I still had those.

Have all the easy ones done now (save for X-Stream) so we shall see where I end up. Once I finish going through all the songs I will give a brief rundown of what I think I could and should get. Who knows
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude... you are very very capable of 40 FC's. Long-term goal should more realistically be set at 50 or 55. You've got this, go crank out a few more FC's! Hush and Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo are impressive, keep up the good work!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Dude... you are very very capable of 40 FC's. Long-term goal should more realistically be set at 50 or 55. You've got this, go crank out a few more FC's! Hush and Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo are impressive, keep up the good work!

I think I could get to 40. Will probably die off then for a while as I would prefer to move on to another game :)

On different news. I played through the rest of the "Hard" setlist i didnt have done and ended up with 67/74 FC's. Not going to list what I got as opposed to what I dont have:

Guitar Hero 2 (360) - 67/74 FC's
Six - Capable of getting this. Have hit the solo multiple times but Im only hitting it maybe 1 in 10 times with a taping method. Who knows, but I could eventually get this.
Free Bird - This is the easiest of what I have left. Just hate playing it cause its so long till you get to the solo. Not to difficult
Fall of Pangea - Not getting this until I figure out how to hit that first solo. Never hit it yet.
Beast and the Harlot - Like TLTB, practice is pointless from this point. I have hit solo D before I just need to play it a million times until I do. Not to keen on that.
Misirlou - Not getting this ever. If there was just one quick solo section then yes (since I have hit both of them before) but not getting both.
Hangar 18 - I would love to say I can get it and I think I can but that ending in solo 9 always gets me. Same thing as bridge C in JTF which I can manage but who knows about this.
Trogdor - No!

I have all the non GH1 DLC so I will play that and record it. Hoping to get it all except Detonation, which is quite hard.

Cheers
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a copy and paste job from my OP but here is what I currently have done on "Hard" Guitar. I Just finished up the GH2 DLC and got 11 of the 12 Non-GH1 DLC (dont have the GH1 stuff).

I was going to play GH3 next since I thought I had most of the setlist done but alas that was on PS2 and I want it done on Xbox. So I think I am going to play World Tour next.

Here is the pasted list from the OP. Once I intend on making a master list in terms of difficulty of what I dont have done. That will come soon :)

Total Guitar Hero "Hard" FC's -

Total Guitar Hero Set list "Hard" FC's - 265 / 735
Guitar Hero 1 - 44 / 47
Guitar Hero 2 - 67 / 74
Guitar Hero 80's - 27 / 30
Guitar Hero 3 - __ / 70
Guitar Hero Aerosmith - __ / 41
Guitar Hero World Tour - __ / 86
Guitar Hero Metallica - __ / 49
Guitar Hero Smash Hits - __ / 48
Guitar Hero 5 - __ / 85
Guitar Hero Van Halen - 44 / 47
Guitar Hero Band Hero - __ / 65
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - 83 / 93

Guitar Hero "Hard" DLC FC's -
Guitar Hero 2 DLC - 11 / 12
Guitar Hero 3 DLC - __ / 63
Guitar Hero 4-6 DLC - __ / ___

Guitar Hero "Hard" Handheld FC's - 48 / 112
Guitar Hero On Tour - 20 / 26
Guitar Hero Decades - / 28
Guitar Hero Modern Hits - / 28
Guitar Hero Band Hero (DS) - 28 / 30

Hard Songs I Don't Have FC'd
Guitar Hero
- Bark at the Moon - The little bits before the solo and the end of the solo are whats keeping me from getting this. Maybe one of these days.
- Cowboys from Hell - Should have this by now but struggle with the solo and dont know if I can get back to being consistent at it again.
- Texas Flood - Have made it to the orange streek in the solo but that was a major fluke. Dont see getting this any time soon.
- Fly on the Wall - The end of the solo trill part is what gets me here. Hit it once and never again.

Guitar Hero 80's
- Play With Me - I can't hit one of the quick parts in the solo and am never consistent to hit everything in one run.
- Because it's Midnite - Never getting this. Can't hit even half of the solo!!
- Electric Eye - Solo A is the major problem. I can hit it but always miss somewhere else.

Guitar Hero 2
- Six - Capable of getting this. Have hit the solo multiple times but Im only hitting it maybe 1 in 10 times with a taping method. Who knows, but I could eventually get this.
- Free Bird - This is the easiest of what I have left. Just hate playing it cause its so long till you get to the solo. Not to difficult
- Fall of Pangea - Not getting this until I figure out how to hit that first solo. Never hit it yet.
- Beast and the Harlot - Like TLTB, practice is pointless from this point. I have hit solo D before I just need to play it a million times until I do. Not to keen on that.
- Misirlou - Not getting this ever. If there was just one quick solo section then yes (since I have hit both of them before) but not getting both.
- Hangar 18 - I would love to say I can get it and I think I can but that ending in solo 9 always gets me. Same thing as bridge C in JTF which I can manage but who knows.
- Trogdor - No!

Guitar Hero Van Halen
- Hot For Teacher - Ending stuff. If I can get that, I can get this song
- Spanish Fly - Nope!!
- Eruption - Even bigger Nope!!!

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
- Black Widow of La Porte - The only song I don't think i can get. much to crazy for me.
- Burn - Very very long. the keyboard tapping solo is the only real problem.
- Call Me the Breeze (Live) - Typical LS song with shitty strumming at the end. Not hard just a shitty long song.
- Chemical Warfare - Great song, tapping part sucks and the strumming section at the end.
- Fury of the Storm - Overstrum in the solo, should be able to correct that.
- Holy Wars... The Punishment Due - Long, great song but just kinda boring to play through for the solo.
- Rockin' in the Free World - Haven't played it but I imagine its easy.
- Sudden Death - Quite difficult throughout, but i should be able to get this.
- There's No Secrets This Year - Just so damn loooooooong and easy but....
- This Day We Fight! - Intro part throughout the song is annoying, but after that its not that hard.
- (You Can Still) Rock in America - The tapping part is intense, but manageable.

Guitar Hero 2 DLC
- Detonation - I think I can get this. The first solo is rather difficult and the second has some fun strumming but its manageable.

Guitar Hero On Tour
- Breed - The solo strumming is fine its the transitions in the strumming that are very difficult to get all of them.
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot - not hard just need to play it again.
- Jet Airliner - The chorus strumming isnt to hard its just it comes up in the song so many times that I can't hit them all.
- Stray Cat Strut - The strumming at the end always messes me up.
- I Don't Wanna Stop - I won't be getting this any time soon. The solo is much to difficult.
- Knock me Down - Can't see myself getting this, to much strumming which is offbeat and awkward for the DS.

Guitar Hero Band Hero (DS)
- You Better Pray - Ending Strumming sucks on DS
- No One Knows - Main Chorus is difficult on DS
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty significant amount of work on that list. Well done! It's always good to take a step back and look at the big picture, and you have done that with organization and practicality. I'm interested to see how you progress with this. Periodically I like to play on Hard to see what I can accomplish... maybe one day I will join you in a friendly side-by-side rivalry

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, some of the stuff on that list you can get with a bit of work.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, bought Guitar Hero Live for the Wii U (mostly because HMX and Nintendo sucks thus I have no RB4; so I bought GHL and have actually really liked it.

I am going to exclusively play on the "Hard" setting (Advanced) like the other GH games. Maybe once I'm done this, I might finish playing through the other GH games I don't have done.

Here is what I have done so far:

Guitar Hero Live (Advanced) - 7/42
  1. Club Foot
  2. Everybody Talks
  3. Girls
  4. Here's to Never Growing Up
  5. Ho Hey
  6. My Song's Know What you did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up)
  7. When You Were Young

If you havent played this game, go buy it cause it's hard. Playing Having to play When You Were Young over 100 times on the second hardest setting to FC it should never happen, but it's such a different game. Really proud of that "Girls" FC, easily the best FC I have gotten in this game
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been seeing you hovering around the Wii U leaderboards. Good job with the FCs! Girls is definitely one of the trickier songs on advanced. Did it really take 100 tries to get WYWY FC'd?
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'm not the greatest at the game but I'm hoping to get most of them done. Oh and yeah, WY WY was the first song I played and since I'm only now going through to get all the songs, I basically learned to play this by playing that over and over again. I'm a bit better now but still having tons of problems with the difference between black and white. My brain just feels like it would be better if black was on bottom and white on top (not sure why that is ????)

[Edit] Got 7 new Advanced FC's, will put the pics up later;

8. R U Mine?
9. Shadow Moses
10. Lies
11. Gold on the Ceiling
12. Grounds for Divorce
13. Nuclear Family
14. The Rock Show

Cheers till more later!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add another 11 Advanced FC's too the list:

15. The Anthem
16. Lazaretto
17. 45
18. Demons
19. Waking Up in Vegas
20. Lived a Lie
21. Bangarang
22. Mountain Sound
23. Counting Stars
24. Now
25. Victory Over the Sun

Hoping to get to 35 at least but I'm struggling on some songs like Berzerk Wastelands. Who knows where I'll end up.

Update again soon!!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an update with what I have left to play. Havent played most of the songs but I wanted to out it in the same format as my OP:

Guitar Hero Live
- Been Away To Long - Never Played
- Berzerk - Just the odd chords keep me from getting this. If I really give it a go I should be able to get it
- Bones Exposed - The main chorus is not to bad, its the ending of the solo that I would need to practice
- California King Bed - I hate this song so much, not hard just keep missing somewhere in the boring song.
- I Will Wait - Those 3 note chords need to be practiced, challenging but doable
- Keep on Swinging - Never Played
- King For A Day - Never Played
- Little Monster - Never Played
- Love Bites (So Do I) - Yeah right. Only played once, got a 3-star; will be lucky to 5 star this
- Mind Your Manners - Never Played
- Paint it Black - Never Played
- Sundial - Never Played
- The Kill - Never Played
- Tie Your Mother Down - Never Played
- Tragedy + Time - Never Played
- Wasterlands - I don't think i will get this. The chord changes are awful; don't think I have 5-starred this yet!
- Won't Get Fooled Again - Never Played

I have tomorrow off work for Remembrance day so I should be able to get a decent session in!! OP is updated
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got sick of playing GHL so I decided to pop in Guitar Hero WoR, to see what I could do with completing the game. Got 4 new FC's to put me at 86.

FC 83 - Call Me the Breeze
FC 84 - There Will Be No More Secrets This Year
FC 85 - Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
FC 86 - This Day We Fight

The first 3 were not to bad, just needed to play them as I hate playing long songs. TDWF actually was my first run through in a few years, and got it in one try. Kind of amazed since I remembered it being awful to play. Im quite enthused about it!!

Here is an updated list of what I have left:

- Black Widow of La Porte - The only song I don't think i can get. much to crazy for me.
- Burn - Very very long. the keyboard tapping solo is the only real problem.
- Chemical Warfare - Great song, tapping part sucks and the strumming section at the end.
- Holy Wars... The Punishment Due - Long, great song but just kinda boring to play through for the solo.
- (You Can Still) Rock in America - The tapping part is intense, but manageable.

7 Songs left. I should be able to get Burn, and Rock in America with some luck on the tapping sections. Holy Wars should be the next to go, it's just long, and I have a 100% os on FotS, so that will get me to 90. I think I can get CW and SD but it may take a while. Black Widow will not be done as I have never hit the 2nd last tapping section and can barely get through a quarter of the song with missing something. Still 82/83 would be awesome!!

I will probably go back to playing GHL and see what else I can get on that. Managed to get Mind Your Manners to put me to 26/42 but after that, I find the game massively annoying and disappointing (mainly the guitar, game isn't to bad)
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job sukergod! It's been a while since I did Hard FCs in WoR but I remember TDWF, Chem, and Black Widow being the toughest ones. Go for the FGFC! You got this

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A FGFC of WoR wont happen; I just miss way to much in Black Widow. Everything else can be done but not that :)

I popped in Guitar Hero World Tour and after playing for a few weeks ended up with 84/86 FC's. Lots of real good ones but these are my 3 favorite:

Was going to play the Aerosmith game next but I cant use my RB2 Strat on that so I may have to play something else.

Here is an updated OP of what I have yet to do:

Hard Songs I Don't Have FC'd
Guitar Hero
- Bark at the Moon - The little bits before the solo and the end of the solo are whats keeping me from getting this. Maybe one of these days.
- Cowboys from Hell - Should have this by now but struggle with the solo and dont know if I can get back to being consistent at it again.
- Texas Flood - Have made it to the orange streek in the solo but that was a major fluke. Dont see getting this any time soon.
- Fly on the Wall - The end of the solo trill part is what gets me here. Hit it once and never again.

Guitar Hero 80's
- Play With Me - I can't hit one of the quick parts in the solo and am never consistent to hit everything in one run.
- Because it's Midnite - Never getting this. Can't hit even half of the solo!!
- Electric Eye - Solo A is the major problem. I can hit it but always miss somewhere else.

Guitar Hero 2
- Six - Capable of getting this. Have hit the solo multiple times but Im only hitting it maybe 1 in 10 times with a taping method. Who knows, but I could eventually get this.
- Free Bird - This is the easiest of what I have left. Just hate playing it cause its so long till you get to the solo. Not to difficult
- Fall of Pangea - Not getting this until I figure out how to hit that first solo. Never hit it yet.
- Beast and the Harlot - Like TLTB, practice is pointless from this point. I have hit solo D before I just need to play it a million times until I do. Not to keen on that.
- Misirlou - Not getting this ever. If there was just one quick solo section then yes (since I have hit both of them before) but not getting both.
- Hangar 18 - I would love to say I can get it and I think I can but that ending in solo 9 always gets me. Same thing as bridge C in JTF which I can manage but who knows.
- Trogdor - No!

Guitar Hero World Tour
- Hot for Teacher - Ending obviously, more difficult that its VH counterpart
- Satch Boogie - Trill early in the solo and solo F as well, lol.

Guitar Hero Van Halen
- Hot For Teacher - Ending stuff. If I can get that, I can get this song
- Spanish Fly - Nope!!
- Eruption - Even bigger Nope!!!

Guitar Hero Live
- Been Away To Long - Never Played
- Berzerk - Just the odd chords keep me from getting this. If I really give it a go I should be able to get it
- Bones Exposed - The main chorus is not to bad, its the ending of the solo that I would need to practice
- California King Bed - I hate this song so much, not hard just keep missing somewhere in the boring song.
- I Will Wait - Those 3 note chords need to be practiced, challenging but doable
- Keep on Swinging - Never Played
- King For A Day - Never Played
- Little Monster - Never Played
- Love Bites (So Do I) - Yeah right. Only played once, got a 3-star; will be lucky to 5 star this
- Mind Your Manners - Never Played
- Paint it Black - Never Played
- Sundial - Never Played
- The Kill - Never Played
- Tie Your Mother Down - Never Played
- Tragedy + Time - Never Played
- Wastelands - I don't think i will get this. The chord changes are awful; don't think I have 5-starred this yet!
- Won't Get Fooled Again - Never Played

Guitar Hero 2 DLC
- Detonation - I think I can get this. The first solo is rather difficult and the second has some fun strumming but its manageable.

Guitar Hero On Tour
- Breed - The solo strumming is fine its the transitions in the strumming that are very difficult to get all of them.
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot - not hard just need to play it again.
- Jet Airliner - The chorus strumming isnt to hard its just it comes up in the song so many times that I can't hit them all.
- Stray Cat Strut - The strumming at the end always messes me up.
- I Don't Wanna Stop - I won't be getting this any time soon. The solo is much to difficult.
- Knock me Down - Can't see myself getting this, to much strumming which is offbeat and awkward for the DS.

Guitar Hero Band Hero (DS)
- You Better Pray - Ending Strumming sucks on DS
- No One Knows - Main Chorus is difficult on DS
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive stuff man. Maybe WoR should be a future goal. I'm sure you'll eventually nail black widow. ;) It's nice to see your still making progress too
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: