ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Small get together possibly San Francisco Bay area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jowhannez  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Small get together possibly San Francisco Bay area? Reply with quote

If anyone lives near the bay area, or in san francisco, why don't we group up to play some guitar hero? I know that BJW lives here, anybody interested? I'm kinda small on room though, so if you have "anyplace", that would be very cool.

~Jowhannez

youhas  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed that having another NorCal get-together at some point would be a Good Thing. No specifics available out of me for ideas on where and when, though - seem to be booked up through most of February, I do. Will keep an eye on this thread, though, and offer thoughts of my own should I get my act together enough to organize a grand gathering of some stripe....

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Imakillusucka  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think JesterDajet (or whatever his name is) lives in that area...

clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I live around Napa/fairfield so Bay area's fine.
Just not sure what my parents would think if I told them "Yeah, Im gonna be hanging out with strangers from the intarwebz to plae gitar heroz."
youhas  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clawmaster2 wrote:
Just not sure what my parents would think if I told them "Yeah, Im gonna be hanging out with strangers from the intarwebz to plae gitar heroz."

Heh - it's just as awkward for us on the other side of the divide. "Hi! We are boring adults, with college degrees and cubicle-oriented jobs and everything! We just like video games involving fake musical instruments! But we're nice people, we swear! Not crazy molestors or anything!" Sigh.

Anyhow: yeah, there's a whole set of SFBay locals. Among others, BreakManX, pmswedge, JetsterDajet, socolive - not counting folks slightly further afield like MajorGeek42, HylianHero, FlannelJacket, etc. We've had multiple get-togethers of varying degrees of epicness. Odds are that we could get our collective acts together and cobble together another big-ass congregation one of these days....

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
clawmaster2 wrote:

Heh - it's just as awkward for us on the other side of the divide. "Hi! We are boring adults, with college degrees and cubicle-oriented jobs and everything! We just like video games involving fake musical instruments! But we're nice people, we swear! Not crazy molestors or anything!" Sigh.

Anyhow: yeah, there's a whole set of SFBay locals. Among others, BreakManX, pmswedge, JetsterDajet, socolive - not counting folks slightly further afield like MajorGeek42, HylianHero, FlannelJacket, etc. We've had multiple get-togethers of varying degrees of epicness. Odds are that we could get our collective acts together and cobble together another big-ass congregation one of these days....

True that would be weird.
Either way Im sure there'd be a 60% chance I wouldnt be going
But it would be an event of epic proportions. Where would a big gathering like that be held at anyhow?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: