ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
quote shortcut

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: quote shortcut Reply with quote

i dunno if you guys noticed, but i think that ur quote shortcut isn't working properly, it doesn't give the little box thingy, it's some kind of formula that is displayed.
Genga  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: quote shortcut Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:
i dunno if you guys noticed, but i think that ur quote shortcut isn't working properly, it doesn't give the little box thingy, it's some kind of formula that is displayed.

im just getting your message in quote tags
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: quote shortcut Reply with quote

[quote="Genga"][quote="shutendoji"]i dunno if you guys noticed, but i think that ur quote shortcut isn't working properly, it doesn't give the little box thingy, it's some kind of formula that is displayed.[/quote]

im just getting your message in quote tags[/quote]

ok i just hit the quote shortcut, and this is what happens.
Echelar  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: quote shortcut Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:
Genga wrote:
shutendoji wrote:

Make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post" checkbox is NOT checked. BBCode needs to be enabled to render the quotes properly.

If you click the preview button before you post, it should show you what will appear (meaning it'll render the quotes correctly)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelar is right. You have BBCode disabled in all of your posts.

You should be able to change your default settings in your forum profile to enable BBCode by default by selecting Yes for "Always Allow BBCode".

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: quote shortcut Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
shutendoji wrote:
Genga wrote:
shutendoji wrote:

Make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post" checkbox is NOT checked. BBCode needs to be enabled to render the quotes properly.

If you click the preview button before you post, it should show you what will appear (meaning it'll render the quotes correctly)

k that's better, thanx
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: