ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S8 - GH3 - Expert - Week 4 songs are up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crimzon21  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I knew hansdc had me. I played 3s and 7s ALL DAY Tuesday. I mean ALL F'n Day. Learned every part. But every time I had a good run, Id screw up somewhere in the swing part. EVERY TIME. It was so frustrating, because I kinda knew based off of Hansdc's previous high that I was going to need a FC to win.

Best I managed was a couple -2s in the swing part. Then for shits and giggles, checked out Xbox Lives leaderboards that night and saw his name in the top 25 all time with some 405xxx or 406xxx or something and I knew I was screwed. Didnt even bother playing Wednesday after seeing that.

At least Im happy to have improved a ton on that song (among others) and this was also my first league. Was happy just to have placed as high as I did in AAA-4. Good luck the rest of the way guys.
5* Career Setlist [ ] (Misirlou)

GH3 Goals:
Beat TTFAF [X]
5* Career Setlist [ ] (NotB & RaBl)
Maozilla  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crimzon21 wrote:
Yeah I knew hansdc had me. I played 3s and 7s ALL DAY Tuesday. I mean ALL F'n Day. Learned every part. But every time I had a good run, Id screw up somewhere in the swing part. EVERY TIME. It was so frustrating, because I kinda knew based off of Hansdc's previous high that I was going to need a FC to win.

Best I managed was a couple -2s in the swing part. Then for shits and giggles, checked out Xbox Lives leaderboards that night and saw his name in the top 25 all time with some 405xxx or 406xxx or something and I knew I was screwed. Didnt even bother playing Wednesday after seeing that.

At least Im happy to have improved a ton on that song (among others) and this was also my first league. Was happy just to have placed as high as I did in AAA-4. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Haha... I have no idea how many times I choked on that song. Swing part was the only place I couldn't fc consistently for some stupid reason. I got through it like a couple of times and then screwed up some chord changes and got really really pissed off. Got lucky on my last time though.
lament  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maozilla wrote:
Anyway, hopefully I can get into the finals. I'm screwed if lament fc's the song...

not likely, phazer == suck for me. don't have the strumming down. made it 100% on ONE phazer in my life
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maozilla wrote:
crimzon21 wrote:

Haha... I have no idea how many times I choked on that song. Swing part was the only place I couldn't fc consistently for some stupid reason. I got through it like a couple of times and then screwed up some chord changes and got really really pissed off. Got lucky on my last time though.

i'm not in AAA, but i fced it to annoy taint666 =P

but before the fc, i choked on teh 2nd to last note, and i swear it was probably the first time i'd ever missed that note.

FRUSTRATION

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, 3's and 7's was last round? I wish I remembered to post my 4th week scores...

"Fear is your only God on the radio."
-Rage Against The Machine
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Jedi Sasquatch
classicaljunkie  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this week marked the second time i had played My Curse on expert since I got the game...this week also sucked because of 2 midterms and a research paper...I'm probably not advancing...because today is the only day I have to play
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Rob, I pulled an insane run on DHB out of my ass yesterday and I hope you don't find a way to beat it

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
classicaljunkie  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

classicaljunkie wrote:
I think this week marked the second time i had played My Curse on expert since I got the game...this week also sucked because of 2 midterms and a research paper...I'm probably not advancing...because today is the only day I have to play

On second thought..today wasn't too bad, as I I got about 6 hours to play in the morning, then another 2 later on...I actually pulled out a 317k run after consistently getting better all day. I went from 180k at the start of the day and seemed to pick up about 10k a run, and the end seemed to get easier and easier. Now, my hand needs to rest...ugh
Maozilla  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT. MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FLOOR. CONGRATS, HANSDC, FOR BEATING KIRBY!!!!!
hansdc  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maozilla wrote:
HOLY SHIT. MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FLOOR. CONGRATS, HANSDC, FOR BEATING KIRBY!!!!!

ye my high score was like 315k but then I decided to do one run after playing some lost odysey and got a lucky -1.

GZ on winning AAA-4 moazilla! Your Take This Life score is already higher than mine and no way I'm increasing it alot. But gonna try my best anyway. I knew it would be a hard song and not a squeeze one for the last round, so I'm fucked.
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, i should be up in AAA-4 with you guys, for some reason i can hit take this life pretty well

oh well, black magic woman is good fun too

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
giveuptheroast  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guitar broke while playing 3's and 7's. Good luck in the finals guys.

S8 AAA-4 4th -_-
Maozilla  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw man roast that sucks. I honestly believe you should be the winner of this league, you completely own me at a shitload of songs. :/ How'd it break?
giveuptheroast  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the orange and blue stopped registering . . . even though ive tried to fix it several ways. . . i have an explorer but said fuck it because it has a shitty whammy and i'd have to tilt . . . it's ok though it was fun

S8 AAA-4 4th -_-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97
Page 97 of 97

Jump to: