ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Syncing Problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushie  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Syncing Problems Reply with quote

Ok, this is just one in particular. Papa roach - Last resort. It's supposed to be at 90 bpm. I get it to sync for about a measure or two then loses it. My guess is a bad writeout on the gh tab part. I might try to rewrite. since it's more or a simple song. Chug notes are easier to tab out the fast riffs. But if anyone has a working version of Last Resort, let me know so I don't just rewrite something already done. Got 6 songs working so far. So sweet.
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno mate.. I have the same problem. I'm a musician.. have been for 17 years. I know how to properly write a tab or music sheet and keep it in tempo and with the notes of the song.. I have it prefectly tabbed out by measure with every note in it's proper arrangement and that mother *!@%* just keeps going out of sync and it's driving me CRAZY. It's supposed to be at 173 BPM and after I believe it's the 50th measure it get's backed up. I hate midi's >
Mushie  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i was listening to the "midi" through Anvil. The notes sound shuffled. Instead of a staight 8th sounds (which is how it's supposed to be, nice and even) it's a rushed dragged feel. Like a drunk swing to it. Quick quick draaaaag draag. I dunno.
ruippeixotog  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happened with my Alive midi. Try to make tests to see if all parts are the same BPM; although you might don't notice, there may be changes (I found out in Alive, by calculating the separate time of each riff, that there were 1 BPM or less changes).
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. look @ this midi to get an idea of whats a proper setup should look like.. although I'm not completely finished with it yet.. infact.. I have 6 1/2 more minutes to do *crys* http://www.wii-viewlive.com/paradicebtdblanviltempo2.mid

But yeah.. it's a high tempo fast song and I'm still working on editing what I have done so far.. You might want to try studying the charts in GH 1/2 and seeing how they do the tempo changes. It helps sync the game up..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: