ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SWC's acc: Competing for Air Guitar Nat'l Championship!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, 60 certain seems like a possibility.

THIS IS MY BUMP!!

greystreetave127  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang if you had a decent TTFAF score your rank would shoot up... maybe you want to start a rivalry?
MetalMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing a great job on hard FC's!! I think your scores just go to show that TTFAF's chart is ridiculous! You have 58 FC's but don't have a 5* on that song. I hate that song! It's a bitch to FC the medium chart, the hard chart is a bitch 5*, and I can't pass the damn expert intro (haven't put any time into it though)! End rant, back on topic. Good luck with the 60 FC's!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the 58th FC. My Curse is kinda crazy too. I think you can get Down 'N Dirty and Minus Celsius. A -4 on 3's and 7's maybe a good idea as well. By the way, the My Curse video is awesome, still can't believe you don't use HS and I like how you hit the notes super late, wish I could do that, I use HS and I'm still too early on hits sometimes. Awesome job though and good luck on 60!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greystreetave127 wrote:

Dang if you had a decent TTFAF score your rank would shoot up...

MetalMadness wrote:

I think your scores just go to show that TTFAF's chart is ridiculous! You have 58 FC's but don't have a 5* on that song!!

I have 210 5*s on hard...202 of those are 6*s....And I can barely muster a 4* on this damn song! In fact, my first 4* run was Saturday. My problem might be that I'm overstrumming a lot. I'm getting much better at fast strumming, proven by my Cherub Rock FC and getting superbad at KoC. I'll work on Dragonforce more this weekend.

Greystreet: I'll rival with ya. You may be beating me in points, but most of those are from my non-FC songs, so watch out!

'Stang: Yeah, -C and 3&7 are next. I've gotten every part in -C in practice before, so I know it can be done. I can FC everything but the swing part in 3&7, and Solo 2 in DND. But once I get those, the FCs are emminent.

I can't find any evidence that shows that hyperspeed helps me. I used it one time and I did get a 198K on Cliffs of Dover, first time I 5*ed it. Then a week later I play it w/o HS and get over 200K on it. Plus with hyperspeed, the notes will sometimes go farther past the noteline, and it throws me off a bit. I just prefer to play without it. Gives me more of a reaction time to see the notes. Plus I usually play more by what I hear, rather than what I see. It makes me more dependent on the song rather than the chart. Then when I got to tournament and they have major lag issues, I play along to the notes being played through the speakers, not on the TV. Does that makes sense? Oh well...

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
I can't find any evidence that shows that hyperspeed helps me. I used it one time and I did get a 198K on Cliffs of Dover, first time I 5*ed it. Then a week later I play it w/o HS and get over 200K on it. Plus with hyperspeed, the notes will sometimes go farther past the noteline, and it throws me off a bit. I just prefer to play without it. Gives me more of a reaction time to see the notes. Plus I usually play more by what I hear, rather than what I see. It makes me more dependent on the song rather than the chart. Then when I got to tournament and they have major lag issues, I play along to the notes being played through the speakers, not on the TV. Does that makes sense? Oh well...

It makes total sense. I've beaten every GH on every difficulty and the only song I used HS on to pass was Raining Blood, everything else was without. I usually look at the middle of the fret board to see the notes coming and play off reaction of when they're supposed to cross the note line. Even on HS, I have a tendency to strum too early, so my reaction is actaully way too fast (wish GH1 had HS). I use the wired SG so strum lag's not an issue and I have a regular TV so video lag isn't either, but I do see your point. The only problem I have with going by sound is that off sync songs will be a real nuisance, like KoC's ending issues. I try to go by notes instead of sound, but I get into the sound and I kinda use both I guess. Anyway, a meaningless wall of text, but if no HS works for you then by all means go without, hell your scores are better than mine anyway so who am I to say.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minus ME! Minus BUMPS! I think it's all because of HARD FC #59!

KennedyKills  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang we're pretty close, though you're 20 ranks ahead of me

FIRST ONE TO 5* TTFAF GETS A COOKIE!

GH2>all
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, 1 left. Maybe it should be One or Raining Blood. Oh hell, get the cookie and FC TtFaF. Awesome job and good luck with #60.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
Andyrew wrote:
Thats a nice fc to get, im impressed.

I'm gunnin' for ya! Just delivered #57 with Pride & Joy.

keep trying there bridget.

Andyrew <3's BA
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andyrew1210
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sniggity snack! More Hard FCs!

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey, the big 6-0 and 61, damn, not much left for ya now. Awesome job and the video looks great. I think the only reasonable FC you have left is Nothing for Me Here, the rest might be pipe dream at this point, but hey don't stop trying.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awaiting the bumps of reprisal! FCs...slip...a...way!!

Too bad it's medium. But still...

Bedlam  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, very nice. I've been working on the flood a little bit on Medium, still haven't hit it. It's just that damn part after the fast ascending quad that trips me up everytime. Nice work

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the RaBl M FC. I'm surprised someone of your skill level didn't land this earlier.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 2 of 45

Jump to: