ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
MP3 editor software?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldfenix  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: MP3 editor software? Reply with quote

Firstly, I'd like to say that what I've read here has been amazing. Yesterday I had no idea this was even possible, and today I have added songs to GH2.

So thanks again for all your hard work!

Now, as for questions: Firstly, I am interested in experimenting with trying to separate out, in some limited fashion, the guitar tracks, so that I might be able to actually have just the guitar fade out properly, and not the whole band (as it seems to do now). Thus, I was wondering if perhaps anybody might know of a good program that would be useful in trying to separate these elements.

Again, thanks for all the info guys, it has been invaluable!
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only free MP3 editing program I know of would be Audacity. You could also use a free trial of Adobe Audition. Adobe's free trials have everything you could do in the full program (minus the Help), and last 30 days (in case you didn't know), so I would recommend this. Only problem is that it's kinda big...but that shouldn't matter too much. It's a kickass program in my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: