ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New GH3 DLC available - No Doubt pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patriotstillidie  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Doubt? What the?
El Jefe [] (Waiting for the new Xplorer)
Get a gf [] (Don't worry I can check this when I want..It's just I have exams this year)
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonkTrebor wrote:
Also, just because you grew up in the age of bad repetitive boring alternative crap doesn't mean that everyone else likes it.

... I don't know how old you are but saying that 1990-1998 (being generous) was a bad time for music is fucking stupid. Considering the fucking trash that comes out now especially.

Last edited by toymachine on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonkTrebor wrote:
What the hell are they thinking over at Neversoft?!? Journey, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Foreigner. A bunch of bands with crappy guitar players making disposable pop music.

You, sir, are a fucking idiot.

Mithin wrote:
I must say that I find there are just too many immature attitudes towards music on this site lately.

People need to scrape that chip of their shoulder and learn to respect everyone's tastes and opinions.

...and you win the topic.

There's an answer, people. Don't download it if you don't like it, keep your negative bullshit to yourselves and stop trying to ruin it for those of us that aren't narrow-minded fucknuts.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
antoonn  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

played all 3 on medium, really easy and mostly double notes.
i enjoyed the pack thou, good songs
Ogris  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonkTrebor wrote:
What the hell are they thinking over at Neversoft?!? Journey, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Foreigner. A bunch of bands with crappy guitar players making disposable pop music.. Doesn't make for fun songs, and it's making me really happy that I bought Rock Band.. And at least with RB the gameplay doesn't suck balls.

Yeah, Any Way You Wan't it has no solo, it's just a bunch of chords, amiright?
Dream on is a good song, and most people like it, it's free on top of that, plus the notechart is, you know fun? Jukebox hero is a very energetic song, maybe if you would listen to it instead of just focusing on hitting the next note, you might actually like it.

I would like to apologize that the current DLC songs do not include "Guitar to the wall" songs , and insure that Neversoft had no intention of releasing stuff people other than you listen.
DonkTrebor  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogris wrote:
Yeah, Any Way You Wan't it has no solo, it's just a bunch of chords, amiright?
Dream on is a good song, and most people like it, it's free on top of that, plus the notechart is, you know fun? Jukebox hero is a very energetic song, maybe if you would listen to it instead of just focusing on hitting the next note, you might actually like it.

I would like to apologize that the current DLC songs do not include "Guitar to the wall" songs , and insure that Neversoft had no intention of releasing stuff people other than you listen.

I never said Any Way You Want It has no guitar solo in it! They did over-chart it though :P.

But honestly! You sit here and think I'm being picky or something. Right, cos I'm the only person who thinks that a No doubt pack is a horrible idea (see this thread) or that Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is the dumbest idea ever (see the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith thread). The problem is that Neversoft has been releasing nothing terribly interesting on their DLCs. The only ones I've really had fun with were the boss battle ones and the one Mastodon song.

I just find it incredibly disturbing that a game which is for playing guitar songs has been releasing a bunch of crummy pop songs and then Rock Band, which doesn't focus on guitar, has been getting great downloads from different genres at an alarmingly frequent rate! I wouldn't care so much about this "No Doubt Pack", and I'm sure no one would, if perhaps they released something that actually has GUITARS in it. Oh, and if it weren't over-charted it'd be nice too :p

thecaptainof wrote:
DonkTrebor wrote:
What the hell are they thinking over at Neversoft?!? Journey, Aerosmith, No Doubt, Foreigner. A bunch of bands with crappy guitar players making disposable pop music.

You, sir, are a fucking idiot.

Ummm...

Did you even read my post? You call me a "fucking idiot" because I say that those bands suck, after I went on a rant about how Mithin was saying that people who dislike the bands were saying that those who like those bands were, in your words "fucking idiots". (how weirdly worded. Oh well. I'm sleep deprived. leave me alone! lol)

So no, YOU are not only a fucking idiot, but you are an illiterate tool and need to be hanged.

thecaptainof wrote:
There's an answer, people. Don't download it if you don't like it, keep your negative bullshit to yourselves and stop trying to ruin it for those of us that aren't narrow-minded fucknuts.

Wah wah wah, someone has an opinion which differs from mine! I'm gonna cry and call them narrow minded because they don't agree with me!

The point is that people from neversoft actually do read these posts. If they hear the criticism they might match it with something for us people who think that Gwen Stephani is a dumb bitch who can't sing.

If anyone else wants to flame me for disagreeing and actually thinking about my posts before I make them, let everyone else read them because quite frankly this isn't worth my time.

I really don't post much....

Last edited by DonkTrebor on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
StOrM1060  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These better be fun charts, cause GH3 DLCs have sucked so far, except for the free ones, which doesn't make much sense. RB's got it down, they've had a lot of good DLCs, especially the Metallica one, while GH has nothing, the best being the classic rock one, and that isn't very good either

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: StOrM1060
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Chris is on his way over to to this thread right now

oh wait he's in misc :P

thanks for sharing your opinion about anyway you want it being overcharted
Mithin  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expert Guitar Videos:

Excuse Me Mr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH-nOt-32fw

Don't Speak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmZNUp6J4g

Sunday Morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_RIB6IXgE

Last edited by Mithin on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
MiamiHero  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many haters xD. No Doubt isn't horrible. Judging from the songs some can be decently tricky.

But seriously. How could you not include Just a Girl
09:55 popemobile : Stop being retarded guys.
09:55 MiamiHero : What if there was a retarded person in here ;o
09:56 popemobile : THEN IM GONNA FUCKING BAN THEM
Goals: 5 Star TTFAF [] (508K) (4.6 stars)
20 GH3 Fcs. [21]
Get 1000NS on One []
AAA-2 league Season 8
edam  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, I'm no fan of No Doubt's guitar work (the band is ok) and the charts don't seem like fun (apart from Excuse Me Mr which seems ok). No buy from me.
CantStopMe  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These songs look insanely boring and repetitive.
jakeisquite16  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn so many haters... i don't get why everyone is bitching. it's just the release of a pack if you don't like it don't buy it and don't insult people that do. ever since gh 3 came out all i've heard is i HATE this song and it shouldn't be on gh. and stupid narrowminded shit like that.. get over it and leave the spam to someone who cares...
edam  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakeisquite16 wrote:
damn so many haters... i don't get why everyone is bitching. it's just the release of a pack if you don't like it don't buy it and don't insult people that do. ever since gh 3 came out all i've heard is i HATE this song and it shouldn't be on gh. and stupid narrowminded shit like that.. get over it and leave the spam to someone who cares...

Well, is it really that hard to understand that people get pissed off? They want good songs to play, they get songs that they don't think is good. It's a pretty clear logic. Not that I bitch too much, just saying.
swanny  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk how these will turn out, but i sure didnt see this one coming
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: