ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New GH3 DLC available - No Doubt pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrofMot  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolstryker wrote:
I have an idea! Let's play the songs and THEN rate them. I find that works better sometimes.

Also, I'm fairly sure They're trying to get some good guitar songs in there, but here's some things to remember:

- Not all bands want they're music in this kind of game. Since when you buy the game you're free to use it as long as it doesn't make you profit. And so some people see it as pirating.

- Not everyone is insanely good and can beat things like TtFaF and One. Imagine how lame it would be if you picked up Guitar Hero 4 and couldn't beat any of the songs.

- Not every band in the world can do amazing things with there guitar. Some people are just more talented, and the others do have some amazing chords, but you can't really show those properly in guitar hero.

- This music isn't cheap. It costs a LOT of money to get the rights to these song. Especially to bands like Van Halen and Led Zeppelin. Also, since GH3 likes to pride themselves on their master tracks, the songs are about ten times more expensive.

Sorry to be the person to break it to you - yes you, sitting at your computer about to post your huge rant about how GH3 has "lolno YNGWIE OR PETRUCCI! ='(" - but just because you want it to, and you pray everyone night to whichever deity you serve, and you beg your parents, and you write to santa clause about it, the world does NOT and will NEVER, EVER, EVER, revolve around YOU, and will not ever go the way you want.

~ Koot

Do you know how much win this post is full of?
PatrickyBR  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit!
Times like these I wish I still had some MSpoints......
LPU  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blink-182 Pack would've been better
(Dead serious)
PatrickyBR  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LPU wrote:
(Dead serious)

Agreed
ZekeKatana  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolstryker wrote:
I have an idea! Let's play the songs and THEN rate them. I find that works better sometimes.

Also, I'm fairly sure They're trying to get some good guitar songs in there, but here's some things to remember:

- Not all bands want they're music in this kind of game. Since when you buy the game you're free to use it as long as it doesn't make you profit. And so some people see it as pirating.

- Not everyone is insanely good and can beat things like TtFaF and One. Imagine how lame it would be if you picked up Guitar Hero 4 and couldn't beat any of the songs.

- Not every band in the world can do amazing things with there guitar. Some people are just more talented, and the others do have some amazing chords, but you can't really show those properly in guitar hero.

- This music isn't cheap. It costs a LOT of money to get the rights to these song. Especially to bands like Van Halen and Led Zeppelin. Also, since GH3 likes to pride themselves on their master tracks, the songs are about ten times more expensive.

Sorry to be the person to break it to you - yes you, sitting at your computer about to post your huge rant about how GH3 has "lolno YNGWIE OR PETRUCCI! ='(" - but just because you want it to, and you pray everyone night to whichever deity you serve, and you beg your parents, and you write to santa clause about it, the world does NOT and will NEVER, EVER, EVER, revolve around YOU, and will not ever go the way you want.

~ Koot

Everyone could learn a lesson from you. Listen to Koolstryker FTW.
(- '.'- ) This is Bunny. Copy and paste into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

Near52  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LPU wrote:
(Dead serious)

We can only hope.

Updated more of my medium scores; just bonus songs left to do for medium (Hard and Expert left to enter); one day, one day. And now, of course, Aerosmith songs to enter....
bdl108  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds dreadful. not interested. only good one was the one with foo fighters. and the halo MJOLNIR mix of course.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolstryker wrote:

~ Koot

Koolstryker, you RUUUULE!!!
All that I'm witnessing here is a lame, bitter and gross flamefest! A bunch of posts representing middle fingers to Neversoft! Not everyone likes metal, ZOMG hardcore shredding, etc. People are saying bullshit as if the game is totally lame because of the DLC's
I'm really furious with so many immature posts, like Neversoft could attend to a certain person...Please, people, if you hate No Doubt, DON'T buy the DLC, pretend that it has never been released! Of course Neversoft has the intention to atract all of the rock-lovers' publics.
I haven't an XBox 360 nor a PS3, but I find these charts fun to play(I saw all of 'em), and I got really surprised Don't Speak was in there: I listened to it on the radio when I was a child.
This topic is on total chaos with the acid rain of immature posts treating the Neversoft guys like brainless assholes, and barely has salvation!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
DonkTrebor wrote:
Also, just because you grew up in the age of bad repetitive boring alternative crap doesn't mean that everyone else likes it.

... I don't know how old you are but saying that 1990-1998 (being generous) was a bad time for music is fucking stupid. Considering the fucking trash that comes out now especially.

yeah as soon as the 90s came music took a steep turn for the worst, especially rock.
80s contributed to the murder of rock so basically good rock died as the 90s came.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
Tiger2594  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJCarrot wrote:
That's like doing a Foo Fighers DLC without Monkey Wrench...

Its on GH2. Im pretty sure they wouldn't re-release it.
BabeMeah  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHHHHH i don't think this was a good idea.
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:
yeah as soon as the 90s came music took a steep turn for the worst, especially rock.
80s contributed to the murder of rock so basically good rock died as the 90s came.

80's? Contributed to the end of the good rock!?!?!? I don't understand for shit.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
SdS3030  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To everyone who didn't download it, you're missing out. The songs are very well charted and actually fun to play. There are so many posts on this site complaining about overcharting in GH3, then a decent pack comes out and you all turn your backs. Your loss, I suppose.

ed:

shananagans4 wrote:
and people said aerosmith was bad......................this is the epetamy of shitty gh songs.

wow seriously no doubt? (middle finger at neversoft) seriously you could do so much better.

Dragonforce pack? Van Halen pack? Iron Maiden pack? Led Zeppelin pack?

cmon, jeez. i have never hated a DLC this much.

whatever the next DLC should be good hopefully

They didn't sell millions of units by charting songs that only a percentage of Scorehero users can complete. Want more challenging content? Get a PS2 and download some customs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: