ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CTR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsk  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
Anyone know if the Wii Smash Bros will have online play?

I never really played the GC one much, but I think I probably missed out on a great game judging from everything I've heard about it!

Yup
Unmentionable
all the way to the orange button
ES942  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry about the wrong forum, i completely forgot about the gaming discussion forum (even though it is directly under this )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTR is x10 better than Nitro Kart. I love this game and have spent many fun hours in multiplayer, but i'm sure you guys would own me...

As for games i'm good at well i'm pretty much undefeated at Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2. Looking forward to VT3! Tennis ftw!
dsk  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario kart is better
Unmentionable
SynysterGates  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dsk wrote:
Mario kart is better

i would defintely have to disagree. first off let me say that the newest Mario Kart i've played is the one for N64, so thats what im basing this on. plus they were both around in the same generation of consoles. but anyway while Mario Kart is undeniably fun there actually isn't anything to do. you start with all the characters and courses and all the difficulties are available right from the start. you can get mirrorred tracks but that isn't much. i found CTR to be much more enjoyable. the way it was kinda like an adventure game with the different areas to access races from i thought was awesome. plus collecting all the CTR tokens, relics and gems provide so many hours of fun. i know i spent a lot of time getting all the platinum relics(actually i dont think i could ever get the one in N. Gin Labs). damn all this talk about it makes me want to start it all over again
- Fear Before The March Of Flames
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SynysterGates wrote:
dsk wrote:
Mario kart is better

i would defintely have to disagree. first off let me say that the newest Mario Kart i've played is the one for N64, so thats what im basing this on. plus they were both around in the same generation of consoles. but anyway while Mario Kart is undeniably fun there actually isn't anything to do. you start with all the characters and courses and all the difficulties are available right from the start. you can get mirrorred tracks but that isn't much. i found CTR to be much more enjoyable. the way it was kinda like an adventure game with the different areas to access races from i thought was awesome. plus collecting all the CTR tokens, relics and gems provide so many hours of fun. i know i spent a lot of time getting all the platinum relics(actually i dont think i could ever get the one in N. Gin Labs). damn all this talk about it makes me want to start it all over again

exactly hey ES, do you have all the platinum relics?
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the Mario Kart camp. While maybe not as deep, it's WAY more fun in my opinion, especially in multiplayer. But CTR is certainly a good game.
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how bout crash bash. i think i beat that game awhile back

i dont remember
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
ES942  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i have the platinum relics. i got them all with cortex (go figure) when i started playing the game again. if you are ever thinking about doing n. gin labs again, here's a tip. get all of the 3 second boxes on your first and second laps so that you will get all of the time out of them. if you wait until your last lap, then all of the frozen time that could have been is gone.

EDIT - i started playing nitro kart the other day, and it's a lot harder control wise. at least the power sliding is anyway. there's a lot of things you can't do that you could in CTR. i won't stop playing until i unlock everything though Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspectfenster wrote:
I'm in the Mario Kart camp. While maybe not as deep, it's WAY more fun in my opinion, especially in multiplayer. But CTR is certainly a good game.
[

BLUE SHELL FTW
Unmentionable
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
yes, i have the platinum relics. i got them all with cortex (go figure) when i started playing the game again. if you are ever thinking about doing n. gin labs again, here's a tip. get all of the 3 second boxes on your first and second laps so that you will get all of the time out of them. if you wait until your last lap, then all of the frozen time that could have been is gone.

EDIT - i started playing nitro kart the other day, and it's a lot harder control wise. at least the power sliding is anyway. there's a lot of things you can't do that you could in CTR. i won't stop playing until i unlock everything though Mr. Green

i honestly dont really like nitro kart the tracks get a little too odd and unoriginal. there's that one track i forget what it's called but it was almost the same as cortex castle but a different name and i agree that the power sliding is a lot harder. i also didnt like how you had to do retarted things like power slide 200 times in a row to unlock pura or whatever. nothing compares to the original
Lo7  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES, you do rock. Is there any game you don't own at?
CTR was one of my favorurite multy games.

Just curious... have you ever played Katamari?

04/20/08 ~ 1st to get 200 FCs across all games! | I HAS VIDZ ON YOUTUBE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Loseven
surferchicaxboyz  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was a Mormon (I still am technically since I never officially left the church after I stopped going in 4th grade) they gave us these rings that said CTR on them. It meant Choose The Right.

So much for that eh

</off topic>
catfish7  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about all this CTR stuff, but I will drill anyone in any Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: