ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Crackdown (Game & Demo)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zillatron  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Crackdown (Game & Demo) Reply with quote

ok, first off has anyone tryed this demo yet? mine is downloading right now

i dont think there was a thread for this game

anywho discuss the game
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ActAppalled16
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post impressions when I play the demo. I think I might post some impressions of the Battlefields: Midway demo.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at 67% complete on my d/l...this demo is HUGE!!! I'll post my thoughts once i play it.
career score 13mil (12.3mil)
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like the greatest thing of it's genre i have ever played. Reminds me alot of San Andreas with the leveling up system. only done better.

Anyone wanna do Co-Op with me? All my friends are dorks and playing other things. My GT is Bob Tahmer.
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a little go on my brothers version. I thought it was a good demo, the level system is easy to understand and finding the althletics and hidden orbs arent too hard to find on it. The combat system is easy.
Can't wait for this to come out later in the year.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BadgerBomber
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:
This is like the greatest thing of it's genre i have ever played. Reminds me alot of San Andreas with the leveling up system. only done better.

Anyone wanna do Co-Op with me? All my friends are dorks and playing other things. My GT is Bob Tahmer.

I'll be playing tonight. After I try a bit of single player I'll play some co-op with you if we're both on at the same time... I was still downloading last night.

After playing this I must say: This game is awesome. The level progression with be a lot slower in the retail version, but having level 4 agility is probably the most badass thing ever. Those long rooftop jumps are incredible and picking up a dump truck to throw a group of gangsters is great. I find the game much more interesting than GTA.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night i played Co-op with some random stranger and he's like "hey have you ever been to on top of the tallest building in the game?" i was like "no.. but i want to." so we get our lvl 3 agility and we head to the main building you spawn in. we climb that thing. it took about 5 minutes. i swear that thing has to be 100 stories high. Then when we FINALLY reach the top he's like "hey come over here real quick" *walks over* he Kicks me and i fly off of the edge of the building. falling for like 30-50 seconds and then BAM i land right on my head. good times.

This game totally could provide hours of entertainment provided you know the right people.
Th30ddOne  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be picking it up, so far the demo looks good, and it comes with Halo 3 MP Beta.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Th30ddOne wrote:
I'll be picking it up, so far the demo looks good, and it comes with Halo 3 MP Beta.

*goes to buy an Xbox 360*

Dammmmnnn.

Huwonk  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:
Last night i played Co-op with some random stranger and he's like "hey have you ever been to on top of the tallest building in the game?" i was like "no.. but i want to." so we get our lvl 3 agility and we head to the main building you spawn in. we climb that thing. it took about 5 minutes. i swear that thing has to be 100 stories high. Then when we FINALLY reach the top he's like "hey come over here real quick" *walks over* he Kicks me and i fly off of the edge of the building. falling for like 30-50 seconds and then BAM i land right on my head. good times.

This game totally could provide hours of entertainment provided you know the right people.

The DEMO can provide hours of entertainment provided you know the right people! That's fucking hilarious. I probably would have done that to you too. I tried climbing to the top yesterday but I couldn't find the right area to climb so I just quit trying.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey huwonk you want to play co-op sometime?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ActAppalled16
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just tried this demo and it was AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME!, i swear best demo i've played in ages ages ages! great fun, i will definitly be picking this game up!
Zillatron  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game hits markets in the US today i believe!!!
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, my friend gets it today. I'll probably be having it for a week or two before he plays it though (I'll be taking his copy), his 360 had a meltdown (the smiley is me).

Tahmer  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm totally getting this game from Gamefly in a couple days!!!! and i'm totally gunna hit the "keep it" button and buy it for only $40
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: