SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristoffGH  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:56 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Last edited by ChristoffGH on Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw you posting scores the other day and was like who in the world starts off on GHA hard squeezing well haha. Now I know! I see what you mean about needing a different motivation to play all the songs, but Id want all my high scores on one account
ChristoffGH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
I saw you posting scores the other day and was like who in the world starts off on GHA hard squeezing well haha. Now I know! I see what you mean about needing a different motivation to play all the songs, but Id want all my high scores on one account

Yeah I wouldve argued that before as well, but then I have scores on various games that are in the top 10 and so Id look at it and think to myself thats good enough, dont need to play that again. Well, now I have a reason to!
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does make sense actually. I know therere songs I could gain points on, but having a decent enough score on it makes me not want to bother. So are you planning to play through the whole series?
ChristoffGH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I will go through the whole series again eventually, but GHA is taking me long enough already as Im trying to get good scores for all songs before I upload them. Other games where I cant FC them all I will just just be trying to beat my score though, rather than focusing on getting an actual good score.
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah when you really go for good scores it can take forever to make it through a game. Even if it as short as GHA. Well, I hope I give you some good high scores to beat while I do my full series play through. Did most of GH1 and some fo 80's so far
ChristoffGH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've seen you posting some GH80s scores... why did it take so long to get Bang Your Head and yet you've managed to FC Play With Me?!
conlan22  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeahhhhh not proud of that. Basically back in the day like 2010/2011ish I was really good at fretting and garbage at strumming. I could not alt strum at all even easy stuff. So Id play that song in practice mode and eventually I was hitting the strumming 9 out of 10 times but Id go play the real thing and just have a mental block causing to miss in the very very end over and over. Playing GH1 has definitely helped my alt strums. In the end on my FC run I had to resort to tapping the trill because as soon as I was consistent at the strumming my hand decided to forget how to trill. Also I didnt have hyoerspeed yet, which wasnt helping.. Ive got Caught In a Mosh recently too and have been hitting Nothing but A Good Time pretty consistently too. I dont know exactly what it is but Im just way better at being able to count my strums now and know when I should be on a down strum and stuff.
ChristoffGH  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure you will get ANBAGT soon enough, looks like youre getting closer by the day! I need to get better at fretting because strumming is sometimes just about luck, whereas fretting involves actuali skill.

You can get the FGFC anyway!
conlan22  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep FC should be coming soon and the FGFC along with it. Then I'll be onto GH2, which makes me a little sad because I definitely prefer squeezing the pre GH3 games

Edit You have some pretty good scores on 80's. That 205K+ on I Wanna Rock is a nice score.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: