ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
north carolina players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreminem  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShinobiAC wrote:
Dreminem wrote:
I live in Raleigh, NC. I could maybe come to that but I'm only 15.

Hey Blake, I'm the guy that rocked your face off in Closer! XD haha j/k

Yeah, I'll see about having this, except I'll have it on the 12th instead so that HomeSlice can attend as well. I've PMed sburymadness to change the NC Get-together post but if he doesn't by day's end, I'll just make a new one.

Haha yea dude, I think you cheated and messed with my guitar before the match which is why the orange button broke half way through the song lol.

I'm actually surprised that so many people from that tournament get on here.

I'll almost definately be able to go to that get together since my dad already knows you so the whole drinking thing shouldn't be a problem. They don't really trust me to not drink lol.
Get 100% on 60 songs on expert [x] (64)
Get good at fast strumming [x]
Stay top 5 in RevDS and HooT [x]
eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCSU wrote:
HomeSLice13 wrote:
yes 21 lol....

im here at state as well ... and when im not here im living in atlanta GA.... and my name is Drew....

looks like i share alot in common with some people here lol

no fucking way homeslice... thats pretty crazy.

where do you stay?

Hey...NCSU here as well...Wolf Village to be exact.

What about you guys?

We should get together and play sometime...it's dead week/exam week after all. Look me up on facebook...Charles Yu. Looks like homeslice and I are pretty close, but NCSU would pretty much mop the floor with me...
colekc2  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew and you other fools who go to NC State:

We should get together and play sometime this weekend/early next week. I'm done with exams tomorrow morning, and my Wii is being fixed as we speak, so I haven't played GH3 in like 10 days

Somebody work this out.
colekc2  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, Charles, your TV shows list on facebook looks like a carbon copy of my DVR recorded list...

Oh and I swim too. And play ultimate (poorly though).
ShinobiAC  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colekc2 wrote:

We should get together and play sometime this weekend/early next week. I'm done with exams tomorrow morning, and my Wii is being fixed as we speak, so I haven't played GH3 in like 10 days

Somebody work this out.

Sounds fun. My place is open for some rocking this weekend. Just got a new drumset (my red pad stopped working ), and a 2nd Les Paul to boot. If somebody else wants to host and doesn't have a setup, I can bring some of my gear over as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShinobiAC wrote:
colekc2 wrote:

Somebody work this out.

Sounds fun. My place is open for some rocking this weekend. Just got a new drumset (my red pad stopped working ), and a 2nd Les Paul to boot. If somebody else wants to host and doesn't have a setup, I can bring some of my gear over as well.

I may be able to play some on Saturday...Sunday is probably out of the question for now. All I have is a Wii-tar though.

-Charles
colekc2  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles, I think I may head over to Andres' (SninobiAC) at some point today/tonight for some GH action. He lives off Glenwood, if you're interested, send me an IM at colekc2.
colekc2  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Drew (HomeSlice) pm me your last name so I can facebook ya. And we need to hang again sometime, saturday was fun, even if you aren't very good at plastic guitar games =/
ev3rett  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the original get-together, it looks like it was in Greenville? That's where I'm at.
HomeSLice13  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colekc2 wrote:
Yo Drew (HomeSlice) pm me your last name so I can facebook ya. And we need to hang again sometime, saturday was fun, even if you aren't very good at plastic guitar games =/

pssshhhh i just saw this comment and had to post..... i seem to remember last friday night you getting pwned by me AND andres AND the We 3 Kings notechart........
colekc2  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaactually Drewski, I'm pretty sure I remember dominating every GH2 songs, and not completely embarrassing myself at any GH3 songs except W3K, which I now cannot hit for some reason

We should play again soon. I was out of town last Sat when you and Andres played.
phoenix4417  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the news paper today . Link below.

Drem in news?!

To go ahead and say things before people make a comment on here about it, the things on my wall were put there by my parents. They pretty much decorate my room however they want and I don't have much of a say in it lol. The other thing is my hair looks kind of messed up in this pic because I had to move it around so they could see more of my face. They also worded things in a weird way but it isn't a big deal either lol.

Get 100% on 60 songs on expert [x]
Get 100% on 65 songs on expert [ ] (63)

I could easily have all of these goals finished but I never play GH3 much and when I do I am not going for these goals lol. I usually just play coop/PFO.
FATCH0  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenix4417 wrote:
I was in the news paper today . Link below.

Drem in news?!

To go ahead and say things before people make a comment on here about it, the things on my wall were put there by my parents. They pretty much decorate my room however they want and I don't have much of a say in it lol. The other thing is my hair looks kind of messed up in this pic because I had to move it around so they could see more of my face. They also worded things in a weird way but it isn't a big deal either lol.

"Blake Peebles, 16, of Raleigh, dropped out of school last year to devote himself to playing 'Guitar Hero"... come on man thats too far. Stay in school
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: