ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH2 - Hard League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddaket  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Fuck me, Hangar 18? Pretty brutal song for the semis. I *can* FC this, I've FC'd every section before(up to solo 9 somewhat consistently), but this is pretty tough. Anyways, I got 320.9K on Laid to Rest, hopefully that's enough.

321.1k for me, so It looks like I am advancing. Now I have to play H18 agaisnt Brock???? Good thing I am done with school after today.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I squeezed the living shit out of Laid to Rest only to find out Vesipera didn't submit a score . Oh well.

eddaket wrote:
Now I have to play H18 agaisnt Brock???? Good thing I am done with school after today.

You better believe I'm going all out and going for that last squeeze (or at least another FC). I got out of school yesterday, but my graduation's tomorrow and Saturday I'm going to a gh tourney in Framingham, MA and helping my parents set up for my grad party, so my play time will be limited. Good luck with H18.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
I squeezed the living shit out of Laid to Rest only to find out Vesipera didn't submit a score . Oh well.

Sorry about that, I somehow thought that the deadline was today and didn't submit my scores yesterday Well... my best result was only 320766, so you would have beaten me anyway.

Looking back at the tournament, I have to be very satisfied in myself. I managed to up my rank by 100 positions and got 16 new FCs. Now I think I'll take a little vacation from GH2H and do something else for a while. Maybe redux and enter all my GH1 scores...

Good luck to all remaining players and see you in next league!

RocketMan  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Job SpoonMan. Yeah, I really thought that 249k was going to be enough. When I got that score I had played the song about 8-10 times. Then I tried to do it again and again...but my arm was about to fall off!!! LOL*sigh*

Anyway...Good Luck for the rest of the Playoffs!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:

eddaket wrote:
Now I have to play H18 agaisnt Brock???? Good thing I am done with school after today.

You better believe I'm going all out and going for that last squeeze (or at least another FC). I got out of school yesterday, but my graduation's tomorrow and Saturday I'm going to a gh tourney in Framingham, MA and helping my parents set up for my grad party, so my play time will be limited. Good luck with H18.

You are going to the tourny in Framingham? I was gonna go but I got something else I gotta do on Saturday. Even if I don't beat you, I hope I get the FC.
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocketMan wrote:
Good Job SpoonMan. Yeah, I really thought that 249k was going to be enough. When I got that score I had played the song about 8-10 times. Then I tried to do it again and again...but my arm was about to fall off!!! LOL*sigh*

i actually had 260k before i made that post, so that extra day's worth of effort only gave me another 6k.

oh and i also got so pissed off while playing that i shut the game off without realizing it was autosaving. corrupted data FTMFW.

viper.... the #1 seed.... crap. I only have 1 day to work on H18 and that is tomorrow. now it's me that will need the luck.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
RocketMan wrote:

i actually had 260k before i made that post, so that extra day's worth of effort only gave me another 6k.

oh and i also got so pissed off while playing that i shut the game off without realizing it was autosaving. corrupted data FTMFW.

viper.... the #1 seed.... crap. I only have 1 day to work on H18 and that is tomorrow. now it's me that will need the luck.

lol and my power came back on today and can pretty consistently FC H18 so good luck, your going to need it

^not trying to sound full of myself

by the way, i hadn't played LtR on hard since i 5*ed it long ago and got my 1st of 5 FCs on it on my 2nd try

YAYZ! H18

hoping for something like Jordan or miserlou for finals

Strike that; im actually fearing miserlou. Probably the only song on GH2 hard that i totally suck at, but i'd really like Jordan. I've FCed all but solo B and could probably get that for leagues no problem
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: sry about that wont happen again

please edit your post eddeket

Last edited by vipergtsr7588 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:32 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
alright now that i looked where my score ranks, i have to tell whoever im up against(i think spoonman) that i have the FC and with a path so either work for the FC or bust

by the way with seeing that score and how all my other scores rank, i really need to start updating my scores because i think i might be top 50 in GH2 hard and i have many scores i could easily up and other FCs that i could easily get

i mean i find H18 to be a not too difficult FC yet not many have done it

also a little tip for the Oj streak at the end; i took it to practice and played it over and over probably over 100 times before i could get it consistently in a run

i actually find the hardest part of this song to be the one part near the beginning of the solos

You are not supposed to hint at your score, or say you even have the FC. It is against the league rules.
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't beleive I got that score for NOTHING. OMG. I hate grinding songs.

Doughboy  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceyDefeat wrote:
I can't beleive I got that score for NOTHING. OMG. I hate grinding songs.

Good luck, I hope you didn't grind this one too hard.

EDIT: Fuck the finals song. I don't know if I'll have to play it, but it's a complete bitch. I'll let you guys see for yourselves.
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

six YAYZ!

ive been meaning to FC this, hope i get it finally but the solo is tricky
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For h18 -1 in solo 7 and overstrum in 9 with PERFECT squeezing was my best. Will not reveal my score for suspense. Although, i loathe six.

vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang jray didn't submit a score this week and i wanted to face him in finals since he is 2nd best in D2 no offense vukeno

but still vukeno good luck and bring me some good final round competition
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had about 7 runs where I hit every squeeze and did amazingly tick-wise, but never got the FC. My best run (you're gonna die laughing) was my best by far squeezing and I FC all the way though solo 8 only to miss THE FIRST FUCKING NOTE OF SOLO 9!!!!! I then, of course, go on to FC the rest of the song , but at least it was good enough to move on to the finals. And Six of all songs. Man does this song bring nostalgia with it. At least now I can FC it a decent amount of the time of the time I play it, but now I have to learn to squeeze it. (surprisingly enough, apart from the bridge, the solo is the easiest part of the song for me ) Good luck Doughboy. This should be intersting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: