ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - All GH - Expert League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shock  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Baseball stud. I maybe coulda got 200 more but I'm with Bballcenter7 in that I can't squeeze for crap on GH3. Good luck the rest of the way!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i was pretty happy with my score for the amount of time I put into it.

I only ended up FC'ing the song twice before I figured it was high enough, considering the score i submitted was 3rd on PS2 (at the time I got it).

Caught in a Mosh should be interesting. If I figure out how to CONSISTENTLY hit the hard part (everyone should know what im talking about) then I might be able to FC it. If not ill just have to work to max out my score and hope its enough.

Janus5k  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured Brock would out-squeeze me. Ah well, that run was the only FC I got of the song and I'm pretty happy with it.

How disturbing.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only had one FC of it too, but I tried to make sure I squeezed as much as I could because I knew I wouldn't want to play it again after I FC it. I beat my old FC score by 3k, so I was glad I did this.

I should be able to FC CiaM, but there's so many places to screw up. I use HOPOs in the chorus (anyone else do that?) and the solo's ten times easier than it is on hard. Good luck to you, Samson.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, im learning to use those HOPO's on the chord shifts to make it easier. I have improved, but i have some work to do today if I want the FC. The solo is easy, its just hard to get those shifts EVERY time.

Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you FC'd then congrats to you because I just do NOT have the patience for this song. I just can't stand feeling like im doing it the same way every time and having it miss ONCE every time.

You should be able to tell how I now feel about this song after several attempts, several slammed guitars, and about 10,000 loud swear words by reading my comment for my score on the song.

silent  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i again put minimal effort into this weeks song. so, if i dont get really lucky and edge my opponent like i did last week, gl in the finals. if i did win, beating me on CFH wont be too hard :/
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't get a good score at all. I just couldn't get the verses but did decent enough but not enough to beat your score. I'll FC it eventually, but I don't feel like playing this again for a long time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not get the verses at all for Caught in a Mosh. Good luck to the finalists.
Rockoutdave  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After essentially defaulting my way in to the semifinals, I must say I feel kinda bad. Especially after not submitting a score in the first round.

Oh well, good luck in the finals.

Oh, and what's up with it saying (bye) for week 4?
Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah wait..........so I won my round (thank god) and it says the other 2 didnt even submit scores. So what does that mean for the next round?

bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson007 wrote:
Yeah wait..........so I won my round (thank god) and it says the other 2 didnt even submit scores. So what does that mean for the next round?

well, from looking at that bracket it looks like if neither player submits a score, the higher seed advances. Since it also looks like pashumba has completely forgotten about the league since he hasn't submitted a single score in the playoffs, you could probably just default your way to victory. Have fun with that man, sort of a hollow victory though

Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i mean really. Not like Cowboys is my favorite song anyway but I would like SOMEONE to play against in the finals.

bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I guess they could put me in the finals instead . *looks at his 80K lead over samson on CFH*

Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, anyone but him would be fine. Honestly, I suck at cowboys so a lot of people could probably beat me on that song.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: