ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I'm back!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javman158  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: I'm back! Reply with quote

While playing guitar hero with a friend of mine (which I've kept the controllers in his room on campus for several months now since I got tired of bringing it over to his place so much) I remembered this site and decided to check it to see how my scores were holding up. To my non-surprise, I was no longer 1st on hard, but what I was surprised about was the fact I had only been beaten a few days ago. Apparently there are 100% races now, and this rivalry column, and lots of other stuff that I have to catch up on.

Anyway, I guess this could be considered my un-retirement from guitar hero, and I would like somebody to compete against me (that is what this forum is for I think). I suppose Echelar should be the one I issue a specific challenge to, since he was th eone to originally beat my overall score.

Anyone else that wants to challenge me for whatever reason (high score, low score, low streak, playing non dominant handed, etc), feel free to issue it.

Now let's see how long it takes me to get back into the swing of things.
Echelar  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: I'm back! Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
While playing guitar hero with a friend of mine (which I've kept the controllers in his room on campus for several months now since I got tired of bringing it over to his place so much) I remembered this site and decided to check it to see how my scores were holding up. To my non-surprise, I was no longer 1st on hard, but what I was surprised about was the fact I had only been beaten a few days ago. Apparently there are 100% races now, and this rivalry column, and lots of other stuff that I have to catch up on.

Anyway, I guess this could be considered my un-retirement from guitar hero, and I would like somebody to compete against me (that is what this forum is for I think). I suppose Echelar should be the one I issue a specific challenge to, since he was th eone to originally beat my overall score.

Anyone else that wants to challenge me for whatever reason (high score, low score, low streak, playing non dominant handed, etc), feel free to issue it.

Now let's see how long it takes me to get back into the swing of things.

Woohoo! Welcome back!

I had pretty much stopped playing hard after passing you (very recently), and was going to go work on expert ... but I may have to keep up on hard, it seems.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so it begins...

This should be interesting to watch.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman! Glad to see you back.

Your scores held up for quite a long while, hopefully this rivalry will raise the bar even more for #1 overall hard.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting the kinks out already, beat your score on Crossroads Echelar

Crossroads - 100%

it is beatable though cause it is a 100% and I only beat you by 90 points, and I didn't do much in terms of checking for proper SP usage, I was mainly going for the 100%, so feel free to take it back, that will give me incentive to go for 100% with proper SP usage too Mr. Green
Javman158  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, my return is being cut short due to my guitar somehow becoming all kinds of messed up while it was in its box the couple months. I can't get through a single song now without it telling me I'm "Rocking out a bit too hard" even though all I was trying to do was activate star power.

So until I get a few paychecks to be able to get another controller, looks like I'm out of things again
Echelar  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
hmm, my return is being cut short due to my guitar somehow becoming all kinds of messed up while it was in its box the couple months. I can't get through a single song now without it telling me I'm "Rocking out a bit too hard" even though all I was trying to do was activate star power.

So until I get a few paychecks to be able to get another controller, looks like I'm out of things again

Try fixing it yourself? what's the worst that could happen?

There's a thread in the homebrew forum about this as krim's guitar is also messed up.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a shame, I was excited to see you again. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
Try fixing it yourself? what's the worst that could happen?

There's a thread in the homebrew forum about this as krim's guitar is also messed up.

alright, I think I'll check that out then. I still need time to do any repairs I try, which leaves me out until at minimum the weekend, when I have days off from work.
Echelar  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
Getting the kinks out already, beat your score on Crossroads Echelar

Crossroads - 100%

it is beatable though cause it is a 100% and I only beat you by 90 points, and I didn't do much in terms of checking for proper SP usage, I was mainly going for the 100%, so feel free to take it back, that will give me incentive to go for 100% with proper SP usage too Mr. Green

Took me way too long to beat you, and it's still not a full combo .

Come baaaaaack to us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: